Author Topic: Read: EPIC MATCH IN HISTORY Organizer: FusSioN  (Read 32412 times)

LaZeRs

• Autococker
Re: Read: EPIC MATCH IN HISTORY Organizer: FusSioN
« Reply #120 on: January 08, 2014, 11:33:27 PM »
By the time this actually starts, ToXiiC will be unbanned! This has been being organized for FIVE MONTHS. Please, please speed it up.

Toxiic

• Autococker
« Reply #121 on: January 08, 2014, 11:54:23 PM »
By the time this actually starts, ToXiiC will be unbanned!
Lmao, it seems you got the joke.  6 months and 3 days, ill be at a year left :D

Clipz

• Committee Member
  • Autococker
« Reply #122 on: January 09, 2014, 12:24:06 AM »
I thought we already did this 3v10 a while ago, now there's a "part 2"?. You guys need to talk to the opponents you want to match before setting this up without us even knowing. We had no idea about this, I rarely read forums. You're arranging to have a game on february 1st without knowing if the guys you want to play will be available or not, OR if we want to do it.

No excrement, lmao hes trying to make it 3AM for the dr34m team too on a Thursday night... clearly when none of the team could or would want to play... You should clearly contact the team first. Man i swear these kids lack intelligence at times. They wonder why some of us talk crap to them and we rage at them.

FusSioN

• Autococker
« Reply #123 on: January 09, 2014, 01:40:38 AM »
No excrement, lmao hes trying to make it 3AM for the dr34m team too on a Thursday night... clearly when none of the team could or would want to play... You should clearly contact the team first. Man i swear these kids lack intelligence at times. They wonder why some of us talk crap to them and we rage at them.
I cant balance it! If I make it earlier people at EST is fine but the Euros won't be! =)

painted

• PGP
« Reply #124 on: January 09, 2014, 05:15:03 PM »
Setting up a match against a team at a time that's convenient for some chink is so stupid. Set it up for NA times - the team you're challenging. Euros shouldn't even play - these NA players you're challenging stomp euros on european servers - so there's no chance of euros winning on NA server.

Given that shk/myers/chemical have stomped the last few tournaments, i think they have Nothing 2 Prove, as they are a New Breed of players who stomp people like it's the Status Quo. They're gameplay is Flawless. They are more than friends, they are a Brotherhood who has a DR34M. They used to be underrated, now they are insane. They'll beat you so hard you'll be like What the....? as you got raped so hard you're sitting in 3 Inches of Blood. All of this in attempts to praise their master, Blazefyre. So please remain still in Silence and do not make them Bust A Move.

Holla holla get dolla fckin spic

User banned for this post
« Last Edit: January 11, 2014, 02:05:13 AM by jitspoe »

LaZeRs

• Autococker
« Reply #125 on: January 09, 2014, 07:38:58 PM »
Setting up a match against a team at a time that's convenient for some chink is so stupid. Set it up for NA times - the team you're challenging. Euros shouldn't even play - these NA players you're challenging stomp euros on european servers - so there's no chance of euros winning on NA server.
I agree with painted. Please make the time better for the majority of the people playing - not for two of the players.

CheMiCal

• Autococker
« Reply #126 on: January 10, 2014, 03:12:42 AM »

Given that shk/myers/chemical have stomped the last few tournaments, i think they have Nothing 2 Prove, as they are a New Breed of players who stomp people like it's the Status Quo. They're gameplay is Flawless. They are more than friends, they are a Brotherhood who has a DR34M. They used to be underrated, now they are insane. They'll beat you so hard you'll be like What the....? as you got raped so hard you're sitting in 3 Inches of Blood. All of this in attempts to praise their master, Blazefyre. So please remain still in Silence and do not make them Bust A Move.

Holla holla get dolla fckin spic

i like

PS. I'd rather give reaver a spong bath than play against some random ubcliff pubstars

painted

• PGP
« Reply #127 on: January 10, 2014, 03:55:31 PM »
Thanks friend, I know my usage of words is hard to understand but it was a secret message to specific people. Much to complicated for the average person to comprehend. Only intelligent, cool, big penis, masturbaters will be able to understand.

FusSioN

• Autococker
« Reply #128 on: January 30, 2014, 09:00:28 PM »
Excuse me, are we still going to continue this?

I'm having second thoughts. Not that I' scared, but I guess nobody is interested.

LaZeRs

• Autococker
« Reply #129 on: January 30, 2014, 09:43:55 PM »
Excuse me, are we still going to continue this?

I'm having second thoughts. Not that I' scared, but I guess nobody is interested.
You spent 6 months on something you're not even going to do?

Toxiic

• Autococker
« Reply #130 on: January 30, 2014, 10:09:24 PM »
Wait till I'm unbanned. The day I'm unbanned shall be the day this tourney shall occur. Its not long really, only 530 days. EZ. Patience is key, young one.

ROFL, why is painted banned for that post? Don't see anything wrong with it.

FusSioN

• Autococker
« Reply #131 on: January 30, 2014, 10:20:57 PM »
Happy 777th, LaZeRs

Wait till I'm unbanned. The day I'm unbanned shall be the day this tourney shall occur. Its not long really, only 530 days. EZ. Patience is key, young one.

ROFL, why is painted banned for that post? Don't see anything wrong with it.
Patience may be the key, but maybe there is a different knob?
What will happen if these players that participated backed out?

LaZeRs

• Autococker
« Reply #132 on: February 12, 2014, 10:04:53 PM »
Hey FusSioN,

Did this ever take place?

Toxiic

• Autococker
« Reply #133 on: February 12, 2014, 10:10:58 PM »
Hey FusSioN,

be patient young grasshoppa.

FusSioN

• Autococker
« Reply #134 on: February 12, 2014, 10:41:43 PM »
Hey FusSioN,

Hell no, nobody respects me in this game.

Aveiro

• 68 Carbine
« Reply #135 on: February 13, 2014, 05:16:20 AM »
3v10 is boring, you should try matching 1v3 vs -uRa-, they always ragequit when they lose my map..

Toxiic

• Autococker
« Reply #136 on: February 13, 2014, 10:25:11 PM »
Hell no, nobody respects me in this game.
I respect you. Dude this is the interent. Plus, this is a online forums, you need to take whatever/whoever says something much more lightly(Like a lot).

ScarKilla

• PGP
« Reply #137 on: February 14, 2014, 10:02:42 AM »
Did Nobody show up or something? i would of liked to be there playin or a sub for fun or a spectator?

FusSioN

• Autococker
« Reply #138 on: February 15, 2014, 12:18:07 AM »
I respect you. Dude this is the interent. Plus, this is a online forums, you need to take whatever/whoever says something much more lightly(Like a lot).
Clipz said he will be providing servers for me after a week. That week is January 30. I did extend the time for 3 weeks. Nothing happend. I guess he forgot about it. But I also think it is his responsibility as a server owner.

noturningback

• PGP