Author Topic: Why kick ?  (Read 9966 times)

Squeez

• PGP
Why kick ?
« on: December 26, 2013, 05:03:09 PM »
Hello.

Today i have create a new account. ( Squeez )

But when i'm joining a game and i'm getting instakick :

Why did i get banned for " Cheat tutorial " the first time i play this game O.o

i was looking to my account at digitalpaint.org and :

Please. Help me. I really want to try this game :-\

Bye bye Squeez

not_payl_obviously

• 68 Carbine
Re: Why kick ?
« Reply #1 on: December 26, 2013, 05:25:44 PM »
Could be that you have similar hardware to person that is banned. Contact jitspoe, he should be able to sort it out.

Btw. Is this OSX? Or just some look layer?

Squeez

• PGP
« Reply #2 on: December 26, 2013, 05:30:54 PM »
Could be that you have similar hardware to person that is banned. Contact jitspoe, he should be able to sort it out.

--> Layer :)

--> Can i contact him via pm or not?

Toxiic

• Autococker
« Reply #3 on: December 26, 2013, 05:42:06 PM »

--> Layer :)

--> Can i contact him via pm or not?
you can contact him through PM ( Jitspoe ) and/or through this thread.

Question: you said you would get "insta kicked", do you mean that you would go into a server and play around for some seconds then get kicked or as soon as you connect you would get kicked?

It seems to be that you are: http://dplogin.com/index.php?action=viewmember&playerid=102824

And the hardware ID that was detected was either:
- Hardware ID Like: %,1041636,% (hits: 26)
- Hardware ID Like: %,1041637,% (hits: 1)
- Hardware ID Like: %,704054,% (hits: 4)

To determine which one it is; could you try to connect to a server again?
« Last Edit: December 26, 2013, 06:09:27 PM by Toxiic »

Squeez

• PGP
« Reply #4 on: December 26, 2013, 06:56:57 PM »
I can not do at the moment on my main computer. But on the laptop, I can play a game without problem ... It must come from my main pc :/

not_payl_obviously

• 68 Carbine
« Reply #5 on: December 26, 2013, 07:30:11 PM »
To determine which one it is; could you try to connect to a server again?
Toxiic, please do not experiment on jitspoe anticheat. I believe it's behavior isn't as simple as you think. Also, information which hash it was won't give us anything, and jitspoe can check it within seconds.

As for contact: I think that best solution for random people to contact jitspoe is via contact form on "Contact" page.

EDIT: Squeez, Seems like you are new to forums, but don't copy what I wrote and answer it, there is "Quote" button which inserts quote which denotes what is quote.

Toxiic

• Autococker
« Reply #6 on: December 26, 2013, 08:04:32 PM »
Toxiic, please do not experiment on jitspoe anticheat. I believe it's behavior isn't as simple as you think.
I could careless on how the anticheat works; I had asked him to do that for some other reason.

I can not do at the moment on my main computer. But on the laptop, I can play a game without problem ... It must come from my main pc :/
well, could you answer me this question?
Question: you said you would get "insta kicked", do you mean that you would go into a server and play around for some seconds then get kicked or as soon as you connect you would get kicked?

Squeez

• PGP
« Reply #7 on: December 27, 2013, 07:09:16 AM »
well, could you answer me this question?

I can play few second then get kick

EDIT: Squeez, Seems like you are new to forums, but don't copy what I wrote and answer it, there is "Quote" button which inserts quote which denotes what is quote.

Thank you :)

not_payl_obviously

• 68 Carbine
« Reply #8 on: December 27, 2013, 08:55:54 AM »
Toxiic:
Quote from: GLS
- Hardware ID Like: %,1041636,% (hits: 27)
- Hardware ID Like: %,1041637,% (hits: 1)
- Hardware ID Like: %,704054,% (hits: 4)

Thank you :)
No problem.

Also: If you have contacted jitspoe, you probably will have wait up to week for him to take care of this. He is just busy with everything like always.

Toxiic

• Autococker
« Reply #9 on: December 27, 2013, 12:54:54 PM »

Well it seems to be this Hardware I.D(thnx payl):
- Hardware ID Like: %,1041636,% (hits: 26)ยป- Hardware ID Like: %,1041636,% (hits: 27)

Question: how may times have you tried to play on the computer that is giving you this issue? Just give a rough estimate

Squeez

• PGP
« Reply #10 on: December 27, 2013, 01:03:32 PM »
Question: how may times have you tried to play on the computer that is giving you this issue? Just give a rough estimate

-> Idk. Not 27 times i think... But 10 is possible :)

Toxiic

• Autococker
« Reply #11 on: December 27, 2013, 01:31:26 PM »
-> Idk. Not 27 times i think... But 10 is possible :)
Well then just play on your laptop then :) till jitspoe looks at this thread or replys to your PM

Question: how long have you had that computer that is giving you that problem? Are you French?

pvtjimmy

• Committee Member
  • Autococker
« Reply #12 on: December 27, 2013, 02:25:19 PM »
Toxiic what are you trying to prove? Why do you need such info?

Toxiic

• Autococker
« Reply #13 on: December 27, 2013, 05:09:38 PM »
nothing really, just asking. It will make jitspoes case easier if the answers are already been answered, he is a busy man after all.

jitspoe

• Administrator
  • Autococker
« Reply #14 on: December 28, 2013, 01:09:47 AM »
Nice try...

This explains why you were banned: http://dplogin.com/forums/index.php?topic=21353

Perhaps if you removed the cheat tutorial video and contacted me about it, you'd have your ban time reduced and it would have expired by now.  Instead, it looks like multiple accounts will have to be added to your list of offenses.

TRION

• 68 Carbine
« Reply #15 on: December 28, 2013, 01:36:43 AM »
Haha Nobody can outrun jitspoe.. GJ!!
Squeez have fun with ban.. You deserve it... and remove the video + apologise maybe that reduces ban to 1024 days :P

ic3y

• Committee Member
  • Autococker
« Reply #16 on: December 28, 2013, 06:44:27 AM »
Multi Account :DD

Squeez

• PGP
« Reply #17 on: December 28, 2013, 09:20:23 AM »
Rahhh, I confessed to trying to cheat :) But your system is pretty reliable :)

Good. What pushed me to do this is that I can not find the video :/ Have you in your archives or something like that? Because I have no account either ... The age ... Or I was young and stupid. Me finally. Have you a link to 'my video' :)

Edit : i found and delete my account. I have a new youtube account... Fuuuu this video such ^^

Sincerely Kynio.

Toxiic

• Autococker
« Reply #18 on: December 28, 2013, 11:03:55 PM »
Haha Nobody can outrun jitspoe.. GJ!!
Squeez have fun with ban.. You deserve it... and remove the video + apologise maybe that reduces ban to 1024 days :P
don't say that, I still believe his time should be reduced, even though he did what he did; he should make a public apology and delete the video of the hacks. I believe this game should give him a second chance, maybe negotiate a ban time?

Also to those who were questioning my motives:
This is what I was trying to prove:
Nice try...

This explains why you were banned: http://dplogin.com/forums/index.php?topic=21353

Perhaps if you removed the cheat tutorial video and contacted me about it, you'd have your ban time reduced and it would have expired by now.  Instead, it looks like multiple accounts will have to be added to your list of offenses.

Kynio, PM Jitspoe to show proof that you have removed the video, also make a public appology to DP community and Jitspoe himself. I still believe that you can get your ban time reduced to a low time or even removed.

Clipz

• Committee Member
  • Autococker
« Reply #19 on: December 28, 2013, 11:39:04 PM »
Hell no, he's not getting any reduce.