Author Topic: Shameless Self Promotionz.  (Read 11368 times)

shockwave

• 68 Carbine
Re: Shameless Self Promotionz.
« Reply #20 on: January 02, 2014, 03:57:06 PM »
This is what I mean, about the heavy guitar, percussion, etc. Although this song does lack a solo and grand piano.

Rapper: my brother SlickNinja/FishyNinja/Mysteryman20
Interjector: me
Meower: my cat
BG info: my brother playing minecraft while freestyle rapping

Song: https://docs.google.com/file/d/0ByutPv2Z36izQm02OVQ3V2VHVzQ/edit?usp=docslist_api (anyone can listen)

dude...wtf ? LOL

BASEBALLDUDE

• Autococker
« Reply #21 on: January 02, 2014, 04:12:11 PM »
omfg this was the worst thing i've ever heard, litterally almost killed myself listening to this. Please never do this again.
Very unhelpful indeed. What specifically do you dislike about the song? Heavy guitar? Non-humans on the mic? My terrible voice? Specific feedback is more helpful than generalizations like "I almost killed myself"

MyeRs

• Autococker
« Reply #22 on: January 02, 2014, 04:34:37 PM »
Very unhelpful indeed. What specifically do you dislike about the song? Heavy guitar? Non-humans on the mic? My terrible voice? Specific feedback is more helpful than generalizations like "I almost killed myself"

When someone almost kills themselves due to something you produced, it implies it is so bad there is no means of fixing it therefore you should just give up. It's not a generalization, it literally put my life in danger.

BASEBALLDUDE

• Autococker
« Reply #23 on: January 02, 2014, 05:43:51 PM »
When someone almost kills themselves due to something you produced, it implies it is so bad there is no means of fixing it therefore you should just give up. It's not a generalization, it literally put my life in danger.
Still doesn't help. What part of "specific" do you not understand?

UnRateD

• Autococker
« Reply #24 on: January 02, 2014, 10:54:45 PM »
Still doesn't help. What part of "specific" do you not understand?

what part of 'all of it was excrement' do you not understand.

BASEBALLDUDE

• Autococker
« Reply #25 on: January 03, 2014, 08:30:10 AM »
Quote from: UnRateD
all of it was excrement
Quote from: MyeRs
worst thing I've ever heard
OK, it's clear that you two are not huge fans of my music. Tell me, I'm interested to know, to what genres of music do you listen? This way, I can get a better sense for what type of fanbase does not enjoy listening to my music.

MyeRs

• Autococker
« Reply #26 on: January 03, 2014, 10:26:11 AM »
I enjoy music that is not excrement

ascraeus

• Stingray
« Reply #27 on: January 03, 2014, 11:31:10 AM »
« Last Edit: June 21, 2020, 01:35:37 PM by ascraeus »

BASEBALLDUDE

• Autococker
« Reply #28 on: January 03, 2014, 01:32:58 PM »
I enjoy music that is not excrement
This guy's opinion means nothing to me seeing that he clearly has no idea about what he's talking when it comes to music.

blaa

• Autococker
« Reply #29 on: January 03, 2014, 02:23:09 PM »
This is what I mean, about the heavy guitar, percussion, etc. Although this song does lack a solo and grand piano.

Rapper: my brother SlickNinja/FishyNinja/Mysteryman20
Interjector: me
Meower: my cat
BG info: my brother playing minecraft while freestyle rapping

Song: https://docs.google.com/file/d/0ByutPv2Z36izQm02OVQ3V2VHVzQ/edit?usp=docslist_api (anyone can listen)
from start to finish:

1. OOOOOH, NICE RETRO TUNES.

2. BOOOM

3. is the chick nice who's talking?

4. love the cat

side note - 2 to 3 times better than capos puke

5. this is getting repetitive

conclusion: better than jitspoes jingles and capos puke
edit : would still change the radio station if that excrement was on. Would rather listen to my studded tires

BASEBALLDUDE

• Autococker
« Reply #30 on: January 03, 2014, 02:40:31 PM »
from start to finish:

1. OOOOOH, NICE RETRO TUNES.

2. BOOOM

3. is the chick nice who's talking?

4. love the cat

side note - 2 to 3 times better than capos puke

5. this is getting repetitive

conclusion: better than jitspoes jingles and capos puke
edit : would still change the radio station if that excrement was on. Would rather listen to my studded tires
3. My brother is not yet in his teens, so that's why he might sound like a chick. the only female involved in this song is my cat.

capo

• VM-68
« Reply #31 on: January 03, 2014, 03:31:19 PM »
blaa, you're the true definition of an idiot.

capo

• VM-68
« Reply #32 on: January 03, 2014, 03:36:04 PM »

BASEBALLDUDE

• Autococker
« Reply #33 on: January 03, 2014, 08:12:16 PM »
http://www.dopetracks.com/beat/165164
1. Why do you use the same drop vocal for most of your songs? I'd like to hear a new one.
2. Very good overall.
3. Try experimenting with some other instruments, too, like bass, guitar, sax, turntable/scratch, violin, etc. Obviously you can't use every single instrument in existence, but you can expand your variety.

MyeRs

• Autococker
« Reply #34 on: January 03, 2014, 08:40:11 PM »
baseballdude stop giving feedback his excrements 100x better then yours, yours made me almost slit my wrists, and as the blood was pouring out of my veins dying, I would drink bleach to destroy my insides and rip out my eyes, followed by shooting myself in the head - ear to ear - to get out of listening to your garbage. Stop making excrement before other people almost die.

User banned for this post.
« Last Edit: January 07, 2014, 10:31:21 AM by jitspoe »

BASEBALLDUDE

• Autococker
« Reply #35 on: January 03, 2014, 10:03:09 PM »
baseballdude stop giving feedback his excrements 100x better then yours, yours made me almost slit my wrists, and as the blood was pouring out of my veins dying, I would drink bleach to destroy my insides and rip out my eyes, followed by shooting myself in the head - ear to ear - to get out of listening to your garbage. Stop making excrement before other people almost die.
Pushing the pause button is a more effective solution.
Stop giving feedback to someone who is better than me? If that statement were actually true, then people should never talk about great music because those musicians are better musicians than the vast majority. Point invalidated.

Linkin parks for cigarettes? I don't think there's any way to rephrase that sentence to make it make less sense. But assuming you don't like linkin, what kind of music do you like? I've asked you this before and you're concealing your true musical tastes, if you have any, by making yet another very unhelpful generalization that you enjoy music that isn't excrement. That statement could come out of anyone's mouth and be true. Nobody likes music that they dislike. From now on, I command you to only give me criticism if it's constructive. You have been giving me a lot of criticism that I can't use because of how useless the given information is.

MyeRs

• Autococker
« Reply #36 on: January 03, 2014, 10:47:44 PM »
I like cher lloyd and selena gomez music, sometimes i jam out to miley cyrus if im in the mood

BASEBALLDUDE

• Autococker
« Reply #37 on: January 03, 2014, 10:59:46 PM »
I like cher lloyd and selena gomez music, sometimes i jam out to miley cyrus if im in the mood
OK, it's very obvious that we have different tastes in music. I'm not a fan at all of any of your fav's but I respect their music. It's not like they're writing music with the sole purpose of getting famous. Instead, they're composing to express themselves, for the most part.

capo

• VM-68
« Reply #38 on: January 04, 2014, 12:35:13 PM »
1. Why do you use the same drop vocal for most of your songs? I'd like to hear a new one.
2. Very good overall.
3. Try experimenting with some other instruments, too, like bass, guitar, sax, turntable/scratch, violin, etc. Obviously you can't use every single instrument in existence, but you can expand your variety.

Same drop vocal, how? I have TWO songs, with a low drop vocal. Why? Because it fits the beat. It's a southern/Trap style beat. Would you rather me use a more ''House like'' vocal? It wouldn't blend. Maybe if I made house music, or dubstep, the vocal drop would be different. Or if my beat had a different sound, it would be different.
You recently said you heard my "new tune" and liked it, this is the same beat...

I do appreciate your feedback because it opens my eyes.

I don't plan to steer to just one type genres. I'm currently working on a house track atm. With a different approach clearly.
My strong suite is anything with Horns, brass, high pitched synths,  etc. It's what I currently feel comfortable making.

I've made various beats throughout my time. From nothing but Piano, organs, and violins. My sound library isn't as big as it use to be. Since I've had to reformat millions of times. And if it were that easy, I'd be the best at errrthang.

Oh. and blaa is still a female dog.

UnRateD

• Autococker
« Reply #39 on: January 04, 2014, 01:59:40 PM »

come and get it come and get it, na na na na, na na na na.

philosophical as intercourse