Author Topic: Wierd hack in a pub  (Read 12684 times)

TRION

• 68 Carbine
Re: Wierd hack in a pub
« Reply #20 on: January 26, 2014, 07:23:05 AM »
Imo there is only 1 script exploit that needs to be fixed... "bind f snd_restart" which is basically like a personal lag switch to kill your momentum, also an alias can be made to shoot while frozen so you can lag switch yourself in the middle of a speed jump and hover in mid air while shooting. Lots of players use it to dodge lines, for example in wobluda; pretend you are going from ice to frontdoor to 2nd, but when you see a line to fd you suddenly kill your momentum or do it to juke the player.
Ty for giving me a new way to stop moving into lines :P

Mission

• 68 Carbine
« Reply #21 on: January 26, 2014, 07:37:47 AM »
Ty for giving me a new way to stop moving into lines :P
No! Bad!

Clipz

• Committee Member
  • Autococker
« Reply #22 on: January 26, 2014, 09:29:27 AM »
lol i like this bind
You would, always looking for the biggest advantage. Cheap, cant play the game right like the NA players.

omni

• 68 Carbine
« Reply #23 on: January 26, 2014, 10:01:40 AM »
You would, always looking for the biggest advantage. Cheap, cant play the game right like the NA players.
All ten of them left

promarijan

• VM-68
« Reply #24 on: January 26, 2014, 12:09:20 PM »
Really? Banning scripts? This would destroy the hole fun of the quakeengine! I really enjoy having my little scripts and stuff that help me to change some debugstuff and variables...

And just look at this page: Zoomscripts, handswitchscript, demofastforwarding and even the doublejumpscript are officially written down here!
http://digitalpaint.org/testwiki1/pb2wiki.php?word=scripts

Its so nice to make scripts! To have things working for you! Just how the script will change some mechanics in how to play...

I have sooo nice ideas to script but im lazy to do this... A grenadescript that shows you at the crosshair the time left until the grenade explodes (if its a timed grenade) and if you toggle the mode it will automaticly throw it to save your own! This for example would be sooo nice!
My zoomscripts are just cool, i dont use those very often because maps arent big enough and shots are getting lower so its kinda useless...
Anyway its fun having all those working functions and little private special things and to use those!

And i can tell you that those guys who complain about unfairness... Its not that much of an advantage! Sometimes its more a disadvantage and i really dont lie!
For example my zoom/gren script: I can toggle my MOUSE2 button by pressing "q"... I dont wanted 2 bindings so i decided to do that... And thats more of a disadvantage!

And if you think that other people dont get scripts or dont know how to bind or whatever something...

Get used to and you will have fun with it too! Just try a few things and you'll be fine...

I am 200% against banning scripts!

PS: The "lagscript" if you will is horrible and cant be used in real matches without getting bad at playing!
Your screen is frozen and you cant do anything in that time you keep pressing the key!
And how would you fix that? Wouldnt be possible i think... Removing the command cant be done because it is necessary at all!

In my opinion "scripting" is more fun than having an advantage... And when im doing scripts i dont want an advantage at all! I want a working function that appears to me cool!

SuperMAn

• Committee Member
  • Autococker
« Reply #25 on: January 26, 2014, 12:31:06 PM »
Really? Banning scripts? This would destroy the hole fun of the quakeengine! I really enjoy having my little scripts and stuff that help me to change some debugstuff and variables...

And just look at this page: Zoomscripts, handswitchscript, demofastforwarding and even the doublejumpscript are officially written down here!
http://digitalpaint.org/testwiki1/pb2wiki.php?word=scripts

Why does everyone always link to the old wiki!  New one is here:  http://wiki.digitalpaint.org/doku.php?id=player_scripts

Edit:  I guess the reason they don't link to it is because it doesn't have everything.. Couple of the scripts missing on the new one lol.

Clipz

• Committee Member
  • Autococker
« Reply #26 on: January 26, 2014, 12:59:08 PM »
All ten of them left
Its just typical euros having to have an advantage, always have had to try to have an advantage since 2005. Clearly still doesn't work.

omni

• 68 Carbine
« Reply #27 on: January 26, 2014, 02:56:05 PM »
Its just typical euros having to have an advantage, always have had to try to have an advantage since 2005. Clearly still doesn't work.
Having to have an advantage? Actually it's mostly you who talks brings up the whole NA>EU thing, most people just don't care on either continent, you literally just contradicted yourself earlier today.

Then I throw something back and all of EU are suddenly the ones always having to have an advantage. Go and find all the posts where I state that EU is greater than NA, there are none you must have at least fifty.

Aveiro

• 68 Carbine
« Reply #28 on: January 26, 2014, 03:37:29 PM »
Yes I noticed this bind in inte/eX alot

what? nobody from us used it yet. Asla's graphic card is just bad, thats the reason why he is lagging.

rashpal

• PGP
« Reply #29 on: January 26, 2014, 08:22:24 PM »
YO. wow this is still alive?! congrats to jits! used to play this game 8 years ago!!

Clipz

• Committee Member
  • Autococker
« Reply #30 on: January 26, 2014, 09:12:17 PM »
YO. wow this is still alive?! congrats to jits! used to play this game 8 years ago!!
darn, whats good rashpal. How ya been?

rashpal

• PGP
« Reply #31 on: January 26, 2014, 09:34:39 PM »
heyy clipz! good to see a familiar name!! I'm good bro, how have u been? Still playing or just mod?

Squeeze

• 68 Carbine
« Reply #32 on: January 27, 2014, 02:30:15 AM »
« Last Edit: November 20, 2014, 08:30:06 AM by Squeeze »

Clipz

• Committee Member
  • Autococker
« Reply #33 on: January 28, 2014, 07:20:20 AM »
heyy clipz! good to see a familiar name!! I'm good bro, how have u been? Still playing or just mod?

I play a little. I run North American match servers and teamspeak.

kakarot

• Stingray
« Reply #34 on: March 27, 2014, 12:25:09 PM »
I'm not a fan of double jump scripts but I don't think a script can be as precise as a player so I don't really have a problem with it.

This idle script is just a fun, clever little script that isn't causing any harm.  I'd love to see what else people could come up with.

If everyone was as optimistic as superman maybe this game wouldn't be dead :/

kakarot

• Stingray
« Reply #35 on: March 27, 2014, 12:34:37 PM »
Scripts should not be allowed in general. It gives players an unfair advantage. It's like using sunman's textures just to see people better even though the official textures legitimately look better. Jitspoe should be more proactive in stopping people from trying to get cheap advantages and instead obtain raw skill as your advantage.

No one likes default textures.

JMR

• Map Committee
  • Autococker
« Reply #36 on: March 27, 2014, 01:54:01 PM »
No one likes default textures.

I don't particularly think any of the textures are 'good', but out of the ones there are, jitspoes are the best.

I definitely think though, that paintball should have more cartoon-like textures.

BASEBALLDUDE

• Autococker
« Reply #37 on: March 27, 2014, 02:26:07 PM »
paintball should have more cartoon-like textures.
I also believe it should
« Last Edit: March 27, 2014, 02:48:42 PM by BASEBALLDUDE »

omni

• 68 Carbine
« Reply #38 on: March 27, 2014, 02:34:53 PM »
I also believe it should, pointless aiming for a photo-realistic art style in this engine as good as it looks now in comparison to what it did look like.

SuperMAn

• Committee Member
  • Autococker
« Reply #39 on: March 27, 2014, 03:14:20 PM »
I don't particularly think any of the textures are 'good', but out of the ones there are, jitspoes are the best.

I definitely think though, that paintball should have more cartoon-like textures.

I also believe it should, pointless aiming for a photo-realistic art style in this engine as good as it looks now in comparison to what it did look like.