Author Topic: Favorite Quotes  (Read 40231 times)

Clipz

• Committee Member
  • Autococker
Re: Favorite Quotes
« Reply #20 on: February 12, 2014, 06:57:55 PM »
-Jesus

Jesus is fake, how can he make quotes?

Toxiic

• Autococker
« Reply #21 on: February 12, 2014, 07:31:54 PM »
got a question please explain the holy trinity. I heard it has some good stats. I seen a lot of EZREALS use trinity.

BASEBALLDUDE

• Autococker
« Reply #22 on: February 12, 2014, 09:01:04 PM »
You're very ignorant when it comes to religious talk. Jesus most certainly is real, but people from outside religions will question whether he's the son of God. I advise you to shut up until this topic gets back on-topic.

got a question please explain the holy trinity. I heard it has some good stats. I seen a lot of EZREALS use trinity.
The Holy Trinity consists of the Father, the Son, and the Holy Spirit, who together form the one and only God. I can explain it myself, but I will instead demonstrate it with the official prayer where we profess our faith, called the Nicene Creed, which we say every Sunday in church.

I believe in one God, the Father almighty,
    maker of heaven and earth,
    of all things visible and invisible.

I believe in one Lord Jesus Christ,
        the Only Begotten Son of God,
        born of the Father before all ages.
    God from God, Light from Light,
        true God from true God,
    begotten, not made, consubstantial
       with the Father;
        Through him all things were made.
    For us men and for our salvation
        he came down from heaven,
        and by the Holy Spirit was incarnate
        of the Virgin Mary,
        and became man.

For our sake he was crucified
      under Pontius Pilate,
        he suffered death and was buried,
        and rose again on the third day
        in accordance with the Scriptures.
    He ascended into heaven
        and is seated at the right hand of the Father.
    He will come again in glory
        to judge the living and the dead
        and his kingdom will have no end.

I believe in the Holy Spirit,
        the Lord, the giver of life,
    who proceeds from the Father and the Son,
    who with the Father and the Son
        is adored and glorified,
        who has spoken through the prophets.
I believe in one, holy, catholic,
     and apostolic Church.
    I confess one baptism for the forgiveness of sins
        and I look forward to the resurrection
        of the dead and the life of the world to come.
Amen.

Toxiic

• Autococker
« Reply #23 on: February 12, 2014, 09:07:00 PM »
The Holy Trinity consists of the Father, the Son, and the Holy Spirit, who together form the one and only God. I can explain it myself, but I will instead demonstrate it with the official prayer where we profess our faith, called the Nicene Creed, which we say every Sunday in church

dungetit, wanna explain?

Lyke why do ezreals use trinity? Even though there not Christians?

LaZeRs

• Autococker
« Reply #24 on: February 12, 2014, 09:26:09 PM »
Added quotes from reply numbers 6, 8, 9, 11, 12, 13, 14, 15, 16, 18, and 19.

EDIT: I personally like this one from this very thread...
;D

Toxiic

• Autococker
« Reply #25 on: February 12, 2014, 10:01:23 PM »
It is called "advantage". MyeRs will be so tired that he cannot shoot my butt.
Nice troll toxic. It gets my seal of approval.
Lmao toxiic you've managed to state the obvious twice and turn a feature request into a flame thread...great job

Ace

• Autococker
« Reply #26 on: February 12, 2014, 11:25:51 PM »
Jesus most certainly is real, but people from outside religions will question whether he's the son of God.

Please teach me how to make opinions into facts.

FusSioN

• Autococker
« Reply #27 on: February 12, 2014, 11:29:30 PM »
Please teach me how to make opinions into facts.
Prove it ;)

Ace

• Autococker
« Reply #28 on: February 13, 2014, 12:02:16 AM »
Prove it ;)

Can't prove it either way.
/thread

TRION

• 68 Carbine
« Reply #29 on: February 13, 2014, 05:16:39 AM »
+1 As I also think jesus is just a myth along with the philosophy of god

BASEBALLDUDE

• Autococker
« Reply #30 on: February 13, 2014, 08:11:14 AM »
+1 As I also think jesus is just a myth along with the philosophy of god

All these ignorant people who say Jesus never existed, bleh! Did you know that Alexander the Great was convinced he was the son of Zeus? Obviously none of us believe that to be true, but Alexander still existed right? 'Tis no different with Jesus. We have historical evidence from multiple sources on Jesus; in fact the spot where he was crucified is universally agreed upon by Christians, Jews, historians, everyone who knows Jesus is real. Just because you guys aren't convinced that He's the son of God doesn't mean he never existed in the first place.

pvtjimmy

• Committee Member
  • Autococker
« Reply #31 on: February 13, 2014, 09:18:14 AM »
How about some other classics:

lol zimtstern. I'm Leader of K&S and i made the christmas cup. You did hibernation?

[15:37:33] <+schrims> i need help i vergettet my login name

<sunman> what a hell

<artom152> why i'm not can bewegen

Toxiic

• Autococker
« Reply #32 on: February 13, 2014, 09:56:03 AM »
All these ignorant people who say Jesus never existed, bleh! Did you know that Alexander the Great was convinced he was the son of Zeus?
You never answered to me what the holy trinity is. Also, why does Christianity make god seem more "human-like"; even though god is something that a human can't comprehend. I'm saying that by the fact that you guys stating that "god had a son, Jesus", doesn't that make it seem that god is more like human and "god like" and not an actual god?
Also, I quoted that because funny enough Alexander the Great had influenced the Holy Bible(the new testament). For example; the fact Christans decide to worship only on "sun-days"; had it ever occurred to you "why not everyday?". Same with Jesus being the "son of god"; its really sounds like Greek and roman mythology to me.

Lol can't find jitspoe saying this "If jesus isn't real, then who mows my lawn?". Answer. Nathan after he decides to get himself off the computer.
« Last Edit: February 13, 2014, 08:53:53 PM by Toxiic »

Ace

• Autococker
« Reply #33 on: February 13, 2014, 02:11:13 PM »
All these ignorant people who say Jesus never existed, bleh! Did you know that Alexander the Great was convinced he was the son of Zeus? Obviously none of us believe that to be true, but Alexander still existed right? 'Tis no different with Jesus. We have historical evidence from multiple sources on Jesus; in fact the spot where he was crucified is universally agreed upon by Christians, Jews, historians, everyone who knows Jesus is real. Just because you guys aren't convinced that He's the son of God doesn't mean he never existed in the first place.

Summary "hurrr let me spew everything i learned from my small town middle school creationist history teacher"

Cameron

• Global Moderator
  • Autococker
« Reply #34 on: February 13, 2014, 04:23:04 PM »
religious debates do not belong here.  please take to irc or some other forum where those who don't care don't have to read it.  i thought this was a quote thread anyway?

LaZeRs

• Autococker
« Reply #35 on: February 13, 2014, 05:31:31 PM »
Added quotes from reply numbers 25 and 32.

Rockyar_96

• 68 Carbine
« Reply #36 on: February 14, 2014, 09:37:06 AM »
there is historical evidence that jesus did exist and that he was executed by (whatever you know what i mean ✝). This was recorded by romans so its a pretty secure source. Anything else concerning jesus is belief and religion. But all in all he did exist as a living human person.

carvell

• PGP
« Reply #37 on: February 17, 2014, 04:12:08 AM »
I thought this thread is about random quotes. Why suddenly the discussion is changed to religion.

TRION

• 68 Carbine
« Reply #38 on: February 17, 2014, 05:04:56 AM »
Well I am not a christian or from any religion... So I believe these names were given to people who were just a good magicians and philosophers and maybe hypnotists.. Or maybe just a mythical character in Stories of great creative writers. As many people write stories today too but as we are now scientifically developed we say that those characters are not real.. But in 100BC - 200 AD period science was not developed and a name "God" Was given to everything they got help from.. Like Wind,Sun. Example is the solar eclipse and the Vikings... Vikings thought that wolf ate the sun so they called them god and powers but we know now that it is natural phenomenon.. I am not saying being in religion is bad.. It is good and the reason for creation of religion on basis of "God" is to unite the people so they don't fight. But most Christian "salesman/fathers" say that science is bad for religion.. But I think that People can Improve Science just by Being in some religion or having unity.. :) I'll keep on following this topic now as it has reached a new level :D

Rick

• Map Committee
  • Autococker
« Reply #39 on: February 17, 2014, 06:24:31 AM »
If you believe in god:
-Good for you.

If you don't:
-Good for you.

Everyone is different. As long as you don't force YOUR views down other peoples throats, who gives a flying intercourse... Everyone has the right to believe in something, it's no one else's choice but their own.