Author Topic: #sPec# Summer Tournaments - SIGNUPS  (Read 18467 times)

JMR

• Map Committee
  • Autococker
#sPec# Summer Tournaments - SIGNUPS
« on: August 02, 2014, 01:09:07 PM »
Greetings dp2 professionals, avid learners and other contestants.

I am pleased to announce that the signups for the #sPec# Summer Tournaments series are now open!

This season will hopefully be one of the best ones yet!

Click here to sign up:
http://paintball.jordanmrichards.com/tournaments.php?signup

For further tournament details, please go here:
http://paintball.jordanmrichards.com/tournaments.php

Side note: I will personally be offline until next Friday

I look forward to the first tournament, which will be at the 16th of August.

For further tournament news, please keep an eye on the news page found here:
http://paintball.jordanmrichards.com/tournaments.php?news

Until next time,
-JMR

aSla

• PGP
Re: #sPec# Summer Tournaments - SIGNUPS
« Reply #1 on: August 02, 2014, 01:48:05 PM »
"If you timeout, you can no longer play in that match and your sub will have to play for you. Once you have been subbed from this, you may not join up again that match."

rofl, the most retarded rule i ever seen
#hopeyouresittingwell

User banned for this post
« Last Edit: August 04, 2014, 01:00:19 PM by jitspoe »

aSla

• PGP
« Reply #2 on: August 02, 2014, 03:34:30 PM »
The rule about timeouts will be reviewed and reconsidered, however, it is uncertain where to draw the line.

User: aSla has been issued a warning.
Reason: personal harassment
Comments: "Only people with major physiological issues find humor by insulting people about their illness."

Side note: Rules are rules and will remain, no matter how much you disagree with them.

Roster:aveRik is already banned from #sPec# servers. After receiving several warnings and will be unable to participate in this year's tournament series.

I'm putting the work in, I am not going to put up with such childish statements in such a small community. If you want to be a jerk here, go ahead, but you are only making yourself look small in the eyes of the community. Don't want me to put the effort in? Going to try to break the community apart? Action will be taken. This goes for anyone else who thinks it is funny to insult other people personally about their illnesses or any other personal topic.

Bill Hicks said - Nothing is so serious that it can not laugh on.
Its really not my bad if you cant handle some jokes. After all if you werent acting like meddling stupid moron, then we wouldnt act so bad to you. Youre 16y old kiddo and you are acting like you are meddling god "im the most important person on this meddling planet, praise to me i know everything" just another kid which needs to have attention cuz irl youre just no one.. and to be clear no one cares about yours complexes..
When you are not able to make fun of yourself its really sad, man...

btw. since when you are talking for whole community? what a ego.. its just hitlerious bro.. luv ya<3

aSla

• PGP
« Reply #3 on: August 02, 2014, 04:16:12 PM »
I am the most important person on this meddling planet, praise to me i know everything <3

Lova ya too ascra, shame eX most likely won't be playing according to ascra. Oh well, hf <3

Ahem, now in total 100% seriousness, *caugh*, there are some people who do not belong in such a small community. #inb4usayme

Here's a brainer for you, this is the community, right here, this is the only current active event on this game and guess what? You are not in it. :O:O:O

#jmrjustakid #jmr4pres #oldmanarguingwithkid

and here is brainer for you, guess why i dont meddling care about some stupid event? but i wish you to enjoy this your trash event!

#sadkiddotryhardgetrllegoless

« Last Edit: August 04, 2014, 12:38:25 PM by jitspoe »

Aveiro

• 68 Carbine
« Reply #4 on: August 02, 2014, 04:28:13 PM »
First at all, enjoy your paralympic camp JMR.

It's not my problem that you can't stand my name Legoless ( I am big LoTR fan and nick Legolas was already taken ).

Q tourney > sPec excrementtieries

"If you timeout, you can no longer play in that match and your sub will have to play for you. Once you have been subbed from this, you may not join up again that match."

rofl, the most retarded rule i ever seen
#hopeyouresittingwell

I see something else behind this rule. Many people in dp are legging meanwhile you have no legs on your servers. So it's like you want them lose their match just cuz one timeout.

#ihateallthesecripplesjokes #ijustcantstandthem #jmris2sirius #surryf0rmygramatikz

« Last Edit: August 04, 2014, 12:34:08 PM by jitspoe »

Smacker

• Stingray
« Reply #5 on: August 02, 2014, 04:32:53 PM »
I have a question. On your website in maplist, i see 1 Flag and 2 Flag bookmarks. In 1 map flags are maps like propaint1, daylight and more. So oddjob and shock are 0 flag maps? And what if our team has no subs and somebody times out, does it mean, he cannot continue playing that match, or he can join because it is 3vs3 tournament? And if somebody subs for someone, is it for that match or map? And what if the subbed player times out, does it mean there are 2 players who cannot continue playing? Can we play 2vs3 whole tournament?

luckmore

• 68 Carbine
« Reply #6 on: August 02, 2014, 04:45:14 PM »
Bill Hicks said - Nothing is so serious that it can not laugh on.
Its really not my bad if you cant handle some jokes. After all if you werent acting like meddling stupid moron, then we wouldnt act so bad to you. Youre 16y old kiddo and you are acting like you are meddling god "im the most important person on this meddling planet, praise to me i know everything" just another kid which needs to have attention cuz irl youre just no one.. and to be clear no one cares about yours complexes..
When you are not able to make fun of yourself its really sad, man...

btw. since when you are talking for whole community? what a ego.. its just hitlerious bro.. luv ya<3

those jokes hurt alot actually if youre the person living with some issue, its easy to talk about someone if you have great life

aSla

• PGP
« Reply #7 on: August 02, 2014, 04:55:44 PM »
those jokes hurt alot actually if youre the person living with some issue, its easy to talk about someone if you have great life

you said you have cancer for 2 years, youre 18 now which means you got diagnosed with cancer in 16 but you got into army? i smell bullexcrement

JosephGoebbels

• PGP
« Reply #8 on: August 02, 2014, 04:58:29 PM »
too sensitive, turn that dpi down.
some rules are bit uncommon and dumb in some way but meh
as i said before, these guys wont affect your life in any way and this wont change a thing, BM will continue, just like in 2006 2007 and so on.
you can always ignore them dont you? its bit childish with this banhammer thingy "lol im admin here i can do what i want." thought its community tourney tho

#freeaveiro2014 #nicerimstho #luckiedontlietous

What's better than winning paralympics? Not being fu.king retarded.

either way i can sum this up into "fights on internet are like paralympics. if you win youre still retarded."

luckmore

• 68 Carbine
« Reply #9 on: August 02, 2014, 05:16:12 PM »
you said you have cancer for 2 years, youre 18 now which means you got diagnosed with cancer in 16 but you got into army? i smell bullexcrement

that just shows how much you know about me, but it is fine, i like you guys, keep the good work up

edit: i smell #hotdogs#shoutout#to#kyle#here

aSla

• PGP
« Reply #10 on: August 02, 2014, 05:19:51 PM »
that just shows how much you know about me, but it is fine, i like you guys, keep the good work up

wow, so what out of your story we dont know? thats literally what you said before on forum
ZADROT EBANIY, DOMOI TI VSOSAL SUKA

Ace

• Autococker
« Reply #11 on: August 02, 2014, 05:25:20 PM »

User: aSla has been issued a warning.
Reason: personal harassment
Comments: "Only people with major physiological issues find humor by insulting people about their illness."

Side note: Rules are rules and will remain, no matter how much you disagree with them.

Roster:aveRik is already banned from #sPec# servers. After receiving several warnings and will be unable to participate in this year's tournament series.

I'm putting the work in, I am not going to put up with such childish statements in such a small community. If you want to be a jerk here, go ahead, but you are only making yourself look small in the eyes of the community. Don't want me to put the effort in? Going to try to break the community apart? Action will be taken.

Squeeze

• 68 Carbine
« Reply #12 on: August 02, 2014, 05:56:06 PM »
Lol u eX guys are so mad because u cant play on tourney and u deserved it. Even if u have played dat tourney, its the same everytime, lamesla (he talks a lot about nonsense things, i know you was born mega uber ultra retarded), trashcra (talkin 24/7 tryin to be #1 person in trashtalking and your doing well) - ladies and gentlemans .. 2 the best trashtalkin guys from eX. Smacker - yelling master, even if it was his fault and you can be mvp of the match, its never his fault and yellin to everybody, nubveiro - example ... iam goin to low... nooo proza killed me here, again, noo fk it, iam goin to mid, fkin sht they killed me here, ima goin to camp and cry about my gameplay in my base. Thats eX team, thats why i left you newbs. You have no potential.

JosephGoebbels

• PGP
« Reply #13 on: August 02, 2014, 06:02:30 PM »
Lol u eX guys are so mad because u cant play on tourney and u deserved it. Even if u have played dat tourney, its the same everytime, lamesla, trashcra - 2 the best trashtalkin guys from eX, smacker - yelling master, even if it was his fault and you can be mvp of the match, its never his fault and yellin to everybody, nubveiro - example ... iam goin to low... nooo proza killed me here, again, noo fk it, iam goin to mid, fkin excrement they killed me here, ima goin to camp and cry about my gameplay. Thats eX team, thats why i left you newbs. You have no potential.

ive been literally expecting you to reply and boy you sure did deliver, thanks for the amusement, you never disappoint - none of us is actually mad + those "facts" are too funny lel but -

Squeeze

• 68 Carbine
« Reply #14 on: August 02, 2014, 06:04:47 PM »
I wasnt typin facts, but reality of your eXcrement dplogin family.

aborted

• VM-68
« Reply #15 on: August 02, 2014, 06:06:17 PM »
Hmm .. Idk why so much anger here .. Its tourney, events like this can improve this game ... Make is alive or so .. Just sign up ur team and go rent server and practice .. im not happy with some rules but hey, i cant change anything .. So if you dont like rules then dont play, its simple.. Thumbs up for sPec on this tourney :-)

Squeeze

• 68 Carbine
« Reply #16 on: August 02, 2014, 06:08:42 PM »
I am not angry while typing this  hahaha, Iam only laughting of this bunch of nobrainentities and their personality.

aborted

• VM-68
« Reply #17 on: August 02, 2014, 06:10:26 PM »
Idk, my suggestion is dont argue with them .. Say like 'see you in tourney' ... and let it go ..

JosephGoebbels

• PGP
« Reply #18 on: August 02, 2014, 06:20:06 PM »
I am not angry while typing this  hahaha, Iam only laughting of this bunch of nobrainentities and their personality.

why bother speaking english when you obviously cant? geezus. either way asla asks "jak se má gf"
oh yes and see you in tourney - obviously with aveiRik ;)

treba sebe vypic a žic. ;)

Squeeze

• 68 Carbine
« Reply #19 on: August 02, 2014, 06:25:43 PM »
wow i am waiting on you but i heard its freewin vs eX a lot of times, and btw...guess what, in tourney will be flagfights, your speciality ;)