• Autococker
« on: August 19, 2014, 11:47:34 AM »
Message removed.
« Last Edit: August 19, 2014, 04:51:19 PM by JMR »

MyeRs

• Autococker
Re: Ahem,
« Reply #1 on: August 19, 2014, 11:50:14 AM »
I agree with this statement. I believe half the community can't stand you. Whether it be you come across arrogant, they just don't like you, or they find it fun to poke around about your illness. Your maps were ripped apart quicker than anyones I've ever seen. It's how you act that causes it. With the amount you do (or try to) for DP, you should be getting praised, not the hate you get. When GlobalGamers used to run DP tournaments, they were praised no matter the outcome. How you react causes people to be against you. Simple as that.

I see everything having to go in JMR's favor - unlike most tournaments - causing change to be impossible. Most people want Sunday - Jmr can't make it so no can do - even though the tournament runs itself and he can fill stats later. Buncha people argue the rating system - nope its perfect cause JMR made it... people who don't show up are pretty much on par with those who do. Makes sense. Most of his logic makes sense in theory, but can be made so much better, unfortunately due to being stubborn wont.

MyeRs

• Autococker
« Reply #2 on: August 19, 2014, 12:05:29 PM »
Everyone else who ever made a tournament had it so it ran itself. Very few times did anything ever come up. So, maybe you're just not fit to run a tournament if yours can't be self sufficient? QeHs had a tournament every second saturday for months that ran itself....

Also... your tournament ran itself last time. In fact, the only thing people complained about the entire tournament is the parts that you had to do.... nobody complained about winning or losing, the matchups, nothing... only the stats you did. Odd. If you weren't there to change any stats, I bet there would be no complaints.

JosephGoebbels

• PGP
« Reply #3 on: August 19, 2014, 12:14:52 PM »
yeye, tournament totally runs itself, ur rite myer

wot u talking abot i am best tournament host thet ever exist!!!11!

EVERY1 myer can du a better job, so let forget spec tournies and let myer run it a11!!

well, "heres premade brackets, heres server, pick a map and tell me how it went"

upload scores, declare winner, boom

MyeRs

• Autococker
« Reply #4 on: August 19, 2014, 12:16:12 PM »
How to run tournament:

- Get 6+ teams
- Random generate in bracket
- Give server, tell maplist
- Wait for teams to say who won
- #profit

It's that easy.

No need to spam an entire section of forums, no need for anything else. Tournament runs itself. What makes or breaks the tournament isn't about the person running it, any idiot can do that. It's about the teams participating. They are what causes a tournament to run. So, add a prize if you want them to try harder.

SO EASY BABY.

Fyi, this is MyeRs signing off. I am no longer participating in anything run by JMR. However, no hard feelings, I will have no issues matching him, playing against him in tournaments run by other people, or allowing him in tournaments run by my team.

JosephGoebbels

• PGP
« Reply #5 on: August 19, 2014, 12:38:36 PM »

« Last Edit: August 19, 2014, 02:00:19 PM by TotallyBanned »

seem desperate to be funny.

unnecessary

also you almost got me with the ban
msacras\

JeongWa

• Autococker
« Reply #6 on: August 19, 2014, 01:01:26 PM »
JMR, why are you posting this type of trashtalk Thread on DPLOGIN ? Can't you guys just talk to each other like men ? And resolve the problems as adult person instead of starting the" # fights " .. No one cares. Anyway.. You did a good Job on running up the tournament, i wish it to continue like this. i'm sure you will.  But you have to listen about players suggestions, if you want everyone to be on agreement. Especially for long tournament series like this, you have to listen. Myers is a smart person , even if he is rude sometime ( like now ). Don't feel aggressed.. stay calm..  find an arrangement :p But not the trashtalk please.  ( the same for Myers BTW )
« Last Edit: August 19, 2014, 01:57:55 PM by TeMaRu »

Toxiic

• Autococker
« Reply #7 on: August 19, 2014, 02:34:35 PM »
First and foremost, MyeRs raised a point on why people dislike JMR because JMR is trying so hard for DP and usually people who do the most get the most hate as well(prime example is jitspoe). But never said he did a bad job; heck he told people to praise JMR rather then hating him. Not sure how this thread became a flame thread.

Fail thread. Ahem. Cough.

OT: intercourse you bish I'm the best. "ToXiiC is the new shk" ~ DooCi

Y'all get cocky as intercourse, but if I was released from this cage, you members of a socially disadvantaged class would be put on leash.

Rockyar_96

• 68 Carbine
« Reply #8 on: August 19, 2014, 03:03:19 PM »
What exactly is the point of stating 3 different opinions Myers? Dafuq?!

Ace

• Autococker
Re: ...
« Reply #9 on: August 19, 2014, 05:03:48 PM »
Reason I don't like JMR has nothing to do with how much he does, his map, or his disability.

The problem is that he is relatively new, acts like he is above everyone else, yet usually does things poorly. Don't act like a little pratt and maybe people wouldn't treat you like one.

MyeRs

• Autococker
« Reply #10 on: August 19, 2014, 05:21:22 PM »
The problem is that he is relatively new, acts like he is above everyone else, yet usually does things poorly. Don't act like a little pratt and maybe people wouldn't treat you like one.

Truth. How much he does is the only reason I don't treat him like Insta. But it's the reason he doesn't get credit for anything.

Rick

• Map Committee
  • Autococker
« Reply #11 on: August 19, 2014, 05:23:05 PM »
What exactly is the point of stating 3 different opinions Myers? Dafuq?!
JMR's posts were removed. The Map Committee have the ability to remove their own posts.

Squeeze

• 68 Carbine
« Reply #12 on: August 19, 2014, 05:28:07 PM »
Now, look at you guys. You all act like kids.

MyeRs

• Autococker
« Reply #13 on: August 19, 2014, 05:39:07 PM »
He removed his posts, he acted like a bigger kid ok irl?

Chalk

• VM-68
« Reply #14 on: August 19, 2014, 05:40:41 PM »
He removed his posts, he acted like a bigger kid ok irl?

Nah...you all acted the same age, but he's ACTUALLY A KID.

MyeRs

• Autococker
« Reply #15 on: August 19, 2014, 05:42:18 PM »
Nah...you all acted the same age, but he's ACTUALLY A KID.

"hey guys i quit the game but i keep checking dplogin forums and edit my post cause i plan on coming back next year"

Chalk

• VM-68
« Reply #16 on: August 19, 2014, 05:43:48 PM »
"hey guys i quit the game but i keep checking dplogin forums and edit my post cause i plan on coming back next year"

Ok...now I am forced to notify you all of the fact that he messaged me on facebook today asking me to defend him in this thread, and bragging about how bad he was making a 15 year old kid feel on the internet with his endless wheelchair jokes.

MyeRs

• Autococker
« Reply #17 on: August 19, 2014, 05:45:53 PM »
Ok... now I am forced to notify you chalk is actually the one who distributed to us all when we cheated a few years ago, yet we all blamed cyntex. And he evaded.

Toxiic

• Autococker
« Reply #18 on: August 19, 2014, 05:46:45 PM »
Ok...now I am forced to notify you all of the fact that he messaged me on facebook today asking me to defend him in this thread, and bragging about how bad he was making a 15 year old kid feel on the internet with his endless wheelchair jokes.
who was?

intercourse you all. Hail HitIer

Toxiic

• Autococker
« Reply #19 on: August 19, 2014, 05:48:05 PM »
Ok... now I am forced to notify you chalk is actually the one who distributed to us all when we cheated a few years ago, yet we all blamed cyntex. And he evaded.
ok.. now I am forced to notify you all that TyroneMyeRs is my BFF and we are merry together. No homo