Author Topic: Myers where are you ?  (Read 12983 times)

Ace

• Autococker
Re: Myers where are you ?
« Reply #20 on: September 21, 2014, 02:06:42 PM »
The same thing i could say about Americans. The only one who is elite is shk. I dont know any other american player which should be mentioned besides him.

Playing against any other american team besides shks team is and was boring in the last 3 years.

Not arguing this at all. Game is dry of good people lately, euro and ameri :)

Clipz

• Committee Member
  • Autococker
« Reply #21 on: September 21, 2014, 03:05:25 PM »
Picky no love :(

atmays

• Autococker
« Reply #22 on: September 26, 2014, 11:30:01 PM »
Lol, there hasn't been any decent players in this game in sooooo long. I guess anyone can think and say they're good nowadays.

gonass

• 68 Carbine
« Reply #23 on: October 24, 2014, 08:18:57 PM »
This thread is exactly what's wrong with DP.

Toxiic

• Autococker
« Reply #24 on: October 24, 2014, 09:07:38 PM »
This thread is exactly what's wrong with DP.
So true. Its better if he is not here. The guy drives away players(especially active players). What has he done for the community so far? JMR done something. Oh wait hes gone! What map did Myretard make? OH WAIT! APPLEJUICE!1!1! and lets not forget his talent in a game!1!1! much great. I wish SHK and Chem still played though. Much better players and better people.
« Last Edit: October 24, 2014, 09:55:56 PM by Toxiic »

gonass

• 68 Carbine
« Reply #25 on: October 25, 2014, 06:20:20 PM »
So true. Its better if he is not here. The guy drives away players(especially active players). What has he done for the community so far? JMR done something. Oh wait hes gone! What map did Myretard make? OH WAIT! APPLEJUICE!1!1! and lets not forget his talent in a game!1!1! much great. I wish SHK and Chem still played though. Much better players and better people.

I was speaking more about the petty trash talk, not that Myers is around or not.

Fluk3

• Stingray
« Reply #26 on: October 28, 2014, 10:44:09 AM »
Lol, there hasn't been any decent players in this game in sooooo long. I guess anyone can think and say they're good nowadays.
And your good are you? This community dosn't half make me laugh =L

JeongWa

• Autococker
« Reply #27 on: October 28, 2014, 02:29:45 PM »
Hey Atmays, you'r not even playing match on this game anymore, so you have no idea on which clans, and which players are good. And i will contredict you, there are fews good players, and definitly better than the olders players in this game. If you still think it's not the case, then i challenge you to play the next tournament (if there is one ) and Win it. There still some ppl playing this game, secretly training on the shadow. :3 jk

Primo

• PGP
« Reply #28 on: November 08, 2014, 05:20:15 PM »
And your good are you? This community dosn't half make me laugh =L
hes still better then you fluke

atmays

• Autococker
« Reply #29 on: November 08, 2014, 07:14:22 PM »
Hey Atmays, you'r not even playing match on this game anymore, so you have no idea on which clans, and which players are good. And i will contredict you, there are fews good players, and definitly better than the olders players in this game. If you still think it's not the case, then i challenge you to play the next tournament (if there is one ) and Win it. There still some ppl playing this game, secretly training on the shadow. :3 jk

Actually, I probably play more than you and have been playing. Like I said in my first comment "Lol, there hasn't been any decent players in this game in sooooo long. I guess anyone can think and say they're good nowadays.". You debating my opinion probably won't get you anywhere. All I see is scrubs saying they are the best ever but I know some players from EU and NA that would probably smash them/you easily. Again, that's my opinion. If it offends you, o well. And Fluk3 Never said I was good, But i'm sure I was on a team or 2 that beat yours.

Squeeze

• 68 Carbine
« Reply #30 on: November 08, 2014, 07:21:24 PM »
Yo atmays, u forgot accept me on skype dude.

JeongWa

• Autococker
« Reply #31 on: November 08, 2014, 08:14:56 PM »
I've been playing the game.. since alot of time too Atmays. Im just saying, Since i replay the game, I have not seen anyone saying that "they are the best" , except DooCi Maybe..and some excretory openings.. but otherwise no.  I've pretty much seen the whole European Scene since the game have started, And played into it.  So i can tell by knowledge, old clans would get smashed by some of the news ones. If there is not any good players since ages.. why don't you play tournament and win them then ? Come on, show us. What about.. .vF. ? Shk,myers,Riddick/chemical, they are and were well ranked in the american scene right ? They've participated to pretty much every recent tournament.. if there was no good oponents, how does it come that they have not been smashing every others clans in it ? Just because there was actually a competition. (.vF. was the first american clan coming to my mind since there has no been equal or better clan for the american scene).

coLa

• Autococker
« Reply #32 on: November 09, 2014, 10:14:07 AM »
People that say shk, myers, and chemical are the best in the game clearly have not been around long enough to even try to make that assumption.

Riddick/Reaver was never good at this game, lol. That still cracks me up.

By the time those kids even started getting good the matching scene died down significantly. Half the kids were jumping from clan to clan and creating a new one every 5 minutes with the same people.

Besides, myers and chemical were nothing without shk.

JeongWa

• Autococker
« Reply #33 on: November 09, 2014, 10:22:21 AM »
It was an exemple, believe what you want, but i havnt seen any better team in NA since 2010, i'm not doing a rank, since they are pretty much the only NA clan playing on the tournaments, thats why i mentioned them.

Rick

• Map Committee
  • Autococker
« Reply #34 on: November 09, 2014, 08:05:18 PM »
I think it would be fair to say that Myers/Shk are the best players in this current era (The decline?). Speculating the best players over the whole existence of Paintball is just silly, the game has changed.

atmays

• Autococker
« Reply #35 on: November 09, 2014, 08:39:40 PM »
I've been playing the game.. since alot of time too Atmays. Im just saying, Since i replay the game, I have not seen anyone saying that "they are the best" , except DooCi Maybe..and some excretory openings.. but otherwise no.  I've pretty much seen the whole European Scene since the game have started, And played into it.  So i can tell by knowledge, old clans would get smashed by some of the news ones. If there is not any good players since ages.. why don't you play tournament and win them then ? Come on, show us. What about.. .vF. ? Shk,myers,Riddick/chemical, they are and were well ranked in the american scene right ? They've participated to pretty much every recent tournament.. if there was no good oponents, how does it come that they have not been smashing every others clans in it ? Just because there was actually a competition. (.vF. was the first american clan coming to my mind since there has no been equal or better clan for the american scene).

You're making it seem as if I am saying that I am better than everyone that plays the game. I am speaking on all the players that I have seen since 2005. There were some really good players here and I think that they would dominate most of the guys that think they are good and say that they are best. It's easy to say you're the best EVER, which I've seen many players say, when the competition is horrible.

coLa

• Autococker
« Reply #36 on: November 10, 2014, 03:06:30 PM »
I think it would be fair to say that Myers/Shk are the best players in this current era (The decline?). Speculating the best players over the whole existence of Paintball is just silly, the game has changed.

Basically what I was trying to say in less words. Except I don't believe Myers was good. Just my opinion. Honestly, I think Shk/dystro is more accurate.

I remember when dystro first started playing. He really came up and dominated for quite a while.

shep

• VM-68
« Reply #37 on: November 12, 2014, 04:44:27 AM »
do people still play this game?

mRokita

• Autococker
« Reply #38 on: November 12, 2014, 12:44:27 PM »

Justinph5

• Autococker