Author Topic: [eX]siberia || Player ID: 55865 Possible Wallhack.!  (Read 13347 times)

Extrawelt

• Stingray
[eX]siberia || Player ID: 55865 Possible Wallhack.!
« on: November 06, 2014, 04:07:09 PM »
 Date: The 6. of Novembre
Server: OG-match

Had seen some crazy moments in this Demo played by:

[eX]siberia || Player ID:    55865

: 13:15 -13:00   

Pls check out the Demo to build ur own Opinion.

U can find this Demo here.
http://banterous.co.uk/demo/1127 

Have fun.

Squeeze

• 68 Carbine
Re: [eX]siberia || Player ID: 55865 Possible Wallhack.!
« Reply #1 on: November 06, 2014, 05:08:21 PM »
You all guys are old over 30, 40 years and all acting like 10yo kids. You have to realize that ingame are a lot better players than you and you cant get better if u r playing only vs dooci.

Extrawelt

• Stingray
« Reply #2 on: November 06, 2014, 05:47:33 PM »
U have taken a look at the demo yet? ^^

Squeeze

• 68 Carbine
« Reply #3 on: November 06, 2014, 05:50:03 PM »
I know this one is offtopic, but you are awesome >og< i wasnt laughting that hard like long time. 2 pictures what i took, i need to share. If you are guys really all over 30, 40 years, then i am GOD. You are reporting guy who knows all lines, all spots, and guy who made this map. just rofl
« Last Edit: November 20, 2014, 09:30:57 AM by Squeeze »

Extrawelt

• Stingray
« Reply #4 on: November 06, 2014, 06:56:34 PM »
"..and guy who made this map."      If i play maps, i can´t see through walls anyway ^^ (if theres no glass texture/window etc.).    Just take a look at the Demo and Stop flamin on People who wanna help make this game kinda"comeback".  I just reportet him cause i think its just the right way. Many players tolerate them hackers. WE DONT!

Pls take a look at it Jits.

JeongWa

• Autococker
« Reply #5 on: November 06, 2014, 08:04:09 PM »
Many players tolerate them hackers. WE DONT!
You can't act this way since you have no proof and since you'r accusing alot of people everydays. Pretty sure people will take a look at the demo. You can't deny the fact that Sqz reported some guys, and they have been banned. So he is not " flaming on people who wana make this game better " , he is just bored that you guys are accusing 24/7 people whenever someone is beating you. Maybe you should question urself about how certain player KNOW thing on match, instead of calling them hackers. Pretty sure alot of people are bored to play against OG because of that, maybe you should try to play the game on a different perspectiv. Myself in the past, i was a bit like you, paranoid when playing certain player. Then i have watched them, and learned the way that they were beating me. And then realised that they were smarter. Anyway, as you said, We all want this game to be more clear about cheats. Just do it in the right way Extrawelt. The first step for you could be to stop calling ppl hacking (for exemple, the match we just played today, that pissed me off) but try to act as if they were not using anything but knowledge. I'd Be so happy to see OG Going this way :)

Extrawelt

• Stingray
« Reply #6 on: November 07, 2014, 07:52:24 AM »
1. I just reportet Someone and Sqz 1. awnser is not i dont think hes hacking. his 1. awnser is "

You all guys are old over 30, 40 years and all acting like 10yo kids. You have to realize that ingame are a lot better players than you and you cant get better if u r playing only vs dooci." 

this should be not flaming on people.?   

2. i dont call people hackerst if i think there none, but if i think they are, i can´t lie to myself xDD

3. stop hatin on us ^^. we wont stop our way to report cheaters.

4. Much more better to report others.(u sure they hack), as awnsering this Quick reply.   

Dont let sqz in ur mind.

JeongWa

• Autococker
« Reply #7 on: November 07, 2014, 08:35:18 AM »
this should be not flaming on people.?  
Don't lie to yourself, you know why he is saying that, it's because you kicked him from the server several times. And Then saying that you won't play against him, but in this way, i pretend that this is not the first, and not the last time, i am right ?
" I don't call people hackers ". Come on, you do. You are pretty much accusing everyone to Hack atleast, every match i've played versus you, there was someone accused + Everytime you die, you say something like: LOL HOW YOU KNEW ? . Everytime :)

Yes we are starting to hate on you guys, since it's not possible anymore to play against oG with fun, and good manners with people being kicked away.

Please, just read my previous post, and stop being convinced about cheats everytime you meet a good player. I'm not saying that everyone is clear, and  they are all smarter, there still a possibility about cheats being used for sure, but you know whats worse than thinking about someone is cheating ? Being called using them, and then kicked away just because of suppositions, where are the good manners ? Of course you can think on what ever you want, but just.. be respectful in game.. and do not admin abuse whenever you want, if you want to be respected and not hated. Have you even asked Siberia demo's before posting here ? By the way, since i've also been called hacker playing versus you, i strongly recommend to you guys that there is a sound device in game, helping alot to "HOW YOU KNOW WHERE AM I " know it. Some players are more experienced than others, and even if you sit behind something, they will check it, and sometime spray it by knowledge. I hope you will understand what i mean, and be respectful, and DO not admin abuse, if you don't want to be hated. :) have a good day.

lukip

• VM-68
« Reply #8 on: November 07, 2014, 09:14:42 AM »
loled hard about this demo. no offense, but they are just alot better than you. thats all.
this shot between 13:15 and 13:00 was just obvious, he havent seen anyone on your high or on low so far, so he checked this way and got you.
well, he could have heard you too? he may uses jump grunt sound?

Extrawelt

• Stingray
« Reply #9 on: November 07, 2014, 10:26:08 AM »
YO!? if i say we dont play sqz,why he joins team and flames hard?. If we match we wanna get the people on the server be quiet.  These are our servers we pay so we can kick who we want to.
Cute to see u how defending people. 

this community is death. RIP

*Alles Fotzen ausser Mutti! xD       

Neoterra

• VM-68
« Reply #10 on: November 07, 2014, 10:35:53 AM »
why this excrementstorm? i cant understand. It was a normal report and you think we called everyone a hacker?
nobody said that we are good, and we are not thinking that all better players are cheaters.

@temaru: we had a problem with sqz yes because he told bulllexcrement and excrementstorm us on our server.
this server is our house and we dont need a guy who offend us.
you are friendly with all?
pls telling truth and don´t lie. find lines where we said this.
i think that you was not one time on our server and you want tell us anything about us?

---------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------
---stop excrementstorm about nothing (all in your head guys) and back to topic (if you have any problem = send message or visit me)---
---------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

lukip

• VM-68
« Reply #11 on: November 07, 2014, 10:39:11 AM »
pls telling truth and don´t lie. find lines where we said this.

screenies inc? :D :D

JeongWa

• Autococker
« Reply #12 on: November 07, 2014, 10:48:52 AM »
 If we match we wanna get the people on the server be quiet.
Yes, but this have to go on both ways. And if you want to kick people, of course you can do it since it's your server, but then, don't come here and say: " stop hating us ". I was just pointing out why we think that you are disrespectful. That's all. I'm defending him since i've been accused in game too, why ? Because i don't use anything except everything i've learned since i'm playing the game. So i consider your accusations toward SQZ wrongs too. There is alot of reasons on why the game is death, don't bring this here, it has nothing to do with the subject. Let's just agree on being respectful to each other during match, this is going for Sqz too, throw away you'r though on cheat whenever you are playing versus him, and try to be smarter than him in match. Then you will probably change you'r mind after some times :)

PS: Neo, you really want proof on what you guys said ? And now calling me a liar.. come on..
So here THEY ARE:

And this is just on 3 demos... I Could find alot more.. And for more players. So i wonder who is the liar now ?!

« Last Edit: November 07, 2014, 11:30:15 AM by TeMaRu »

L3vi

• Stingray
« Reply #13 on: November 07, 2014, 11:36:09 AM »
omg...daaamn I gues they found your linehax xDD

Neoterra

• VM-68
« Reply #14 on: November 07, 2014, 11:37:20 AM »
back to basic... why you cant read temaru? we both told about that you said we call you a cheater.

p.s. hard to look in your heads,

fact: sqz offend us since months why cry about kick?
fact: we said ingame to jeongwa and siberia they are hackers and we give here for all our scenes why we think this.

why you come with flame posts after a report?

Extrawelt

• Stingray
« Reply #15 on: November 07, 2014, 11:43:40 AM »
Yes in >MY< opinion ex are hackers.

Yes Jeong will get a report! 4 sure . cause we are not jokin about reports.

and Fckn YES this is the report of Siberia?!

and last but not least: Yes i just got a problem with this sqz!.

btw. 3 demos should be enough to know about their play. U dont wonder that in all 3 pics i wrote that sth is wrong with jeong?

#Gesundermenschenverstand

JeongWa

• Autococker
« Reply #16 on: November 07, 2014, 12:01:14 PM »
You did the same with shock, with lukip (yeah i got a good memory), and with probably all other good players in other clans, i'm bored talking with you.. i don't really want to waste more time for this, so you know what, report everything you want, but if you can't make the difference between a real cheater, and good players, i wonder how many post you guys will creat this year, and how many of them will be wrong, i bet for 100% Right now. 

aborted

• VM-68
« Reply #17 on: November 07, 2014, 12:31:46 PM »
no comment .. temaru said , i have same opinion. +1

kuipo

• PGP
« Reply #18 on: November 07, 2014, 01:10:45 PM »
HAHAHAHAHAH, Jeongwa Plays on window! Use Fullscreen, newb!

Squeeze

• 68 Carbine
« Reply #19 on: November 07, 2014, 03:03:41 PM »
YO!? if i say we dont play sqz,why he joins team and flames hard?.
I am pretty sure i was quiet, i was just killing you every round, thats why u raged and kicked, temp-banned me. In every match i played u , i was quiet, i was just reading how u writing, sqz turn hacks off, sqz hacker, lol neo see? sqz hacking, sqz fu, etc. In demos what i posted it is nicely showed. But no worries, idc anyways.