Author Topic: Committee  (Read 2359 times)

mRokita

• Autococker
Committee
« on: March 07, 2015, 04:53:27 PM »
Hey!
Sometimes I'm wondering how many people from the Committee play actively.
Can you tell me?

Lumixan

• Stingray
Re: Committee
« Reply #1 on: March 07, 2015, 04:59:11 PM »
Spain ^^

Toxiic

• Autococker
« Reply #2 on: March 07, 2015, 05:18:57 PM »
Most likely none. Spain is the only one. Maybe zim.

Clipz

• Committee Member
  • Autococker
« Reply #3 on: March 07, 2015, 07:54:29 PM »
Its not as much about the activity, more about who jitspoe trusts a lot.

pvtjimmy

• Committee Member
  • Autococker
« Reply #4 on: March 08, 2015, 04:20:28 AM »
I do not play actively anymore, but I'm checking the forums on daily base.

MyeRs

• Autococker
« Reply #5 on: March 08, 2015, 11:26:20 AM »
Do people not realize what the committee does? It literally doesn't matter at this point if they're very active or not. The cases they solve don't make or break anything in this game.

Them being less active means someone who has multiple accounts might take a bit longer to get banned. But that's only if it's a case where it's not blatantly obvious / someone admits to it. The committee literally just tries to contact people for Jitspoe, and votes on SOME bantimes.

The committee was a big deal back in the demo request days, because everyone needed the demo's checked. So much hackusations. But demo's were requested properly too, unlike now. You want a demo? You post yours, post the times you think are suspicious, otherwise nothing will get done. There's only 1 crybaby who requests demo's nowadays.

Who cares how much the committee is on, they have a few active members and that is all they need. It's not this magical job where they even do stuff for the game. Who cares if it takes a bit longer to ban a multiple account.

PS: It's not really about who Jitspoe trusts, because there used to be a voting process by the committee members. So Jitspoe really didn't even have a say.

PPS: Clipz/Pvtjimmy/Spain, all check forums and/or IRC and/or play the game. No reason for committee thread. There's probably others who pop on, but 3 active ones is sufficient for the committee:community ratio.

Extrawelt

• Stingray
« Reply #6 on: March 10, 2015, 07:59:11 AM »
i agree just the half part.
Ye its about trustness and Forums activity, but Spain is the only 1 in Commitee i see ingame. In my Opinion this Forums does only exist because of the Game Paintball2, so why theres just that distance between Game and Forum.?  
Teamup ur Commitee with new (active playin) Members.

not a new Commitee just Team it up.

check out more the ingame situation.

lukip

• VM-68
« Reply #7 on: March 10, 2015, 09:07:02 AM »
I do not play actively anymore, but I'm checking the forums on daily base.
what would you say about the current activity of your committee mates, isnt it to less? are people like delphi, exitus, or flip active in the DP committee?

i agree just the half part.
Ye its about trustness and Forums activity, but Spain is the only 1 in Commitee i see ingame. In my Opinion this Forums does only exist because of the Game Paintball2, so why theres just that distance between Game and Forum.? 
Teamup ur Commitee with new (active playin) Members.

not a new Commitee just Team it up.

check out more the ingame situation.
all those players have played activly in this game, they know how it runs. if i would be jitspoe i wouldnt take players from the "newer" generation, in my opinion their mental age is far to young.

pvtjimmy

• Committee Member
  • Autococker
« Reply #8 on: March 10, 2015, 11:05:30 AM »
what would you say about the current activity of your committee mates, isnt it to less? are people like delphi, exitus, or flip active in the DP committee?

too*

Anyway, not going to comment any of the names listed. If it's important to you, find out yourself.

Just like Myers already posted, I think the Community/Committee ratio is fine at the moment.