Author Topic: jits: Some justice please!  (Read 3898 times)

mRokita

• Autococker
jits: Some justice please!
« on: April 23, 2015, 08:43:40 AM »
Well, cheaters should get banned. I don't doubt it.
But when somebody comes clean and tells jitspoe everything,  he doesn't reduce his/her ban.
For example, FaKeD told jitspoe everything about the hacks he used and made him able to download and analyse all Tobi's hacks.
[16:22:46] <Flukey> he has told several people
[16:22:58] <Flukey> to come clean abot stuff and give him information and in return he will reduce the ban
[16:23:02] <Flukey> he never reduced
Jitspoe, please change this. You should ban people, but you should also reduce their bans when they come clean.

Fluk3

• Stingray
Re: jits: Some justice please!
« Reply #1 on: April 23, 2015, 08:49:18 AM »
Im not saying what Jitspoe does is right or wrong, but at the end of the day its his game and he can do what ever he likes i guess.

JMR

• Map Committee
  • Autococker
« Reply #2 on: April 23, 2015, 08:52:32 AM »
I feel like the people in question just cheated as a way to quit the game, with no desire to play anymore. I disagree with this method and think it's stupid, but that is just my opinion. This game is very addictive and there's no doubt that they'll probably have the urge to play again.

When you cheat, you acknowledge that you will suffer a maximum ban. Justice has been served really, they got what they acknowledged in the first place. There's no excuse, considering the huge bantimes that have been given before to people who committed the same cheat.

As for coming clean about it, eh, I suppose perhaps a reduction would be a fair way to deal with it, but at the end of the day, it doesn't take away from the fact that they broke the terms.

The amount of people doing it over the last few months calls for bantimes like this.

lukip

• VM-68
« Reply #3 on: April 23, 2015, 09:20:05 AM »
Well, cheaters should get banned. I don't doubt it.
But when somebody comes clean and tells jitspoe everything,  he doesn't reduce his/her ban.
For example, FaKeD told jitspoe everything about the hacks he used and made him able to download and analyse all Tobi's hacks.Jitspoe, please change this. You should ban people, but you should also reduce their bans when they come clean.
its simple, dont cheat -> no problems with bantimes.

pvtjimmy

• Committee Member
  • Autococker
« Reply #4 on: April 23, 2015, 09:46:25 AM »
You shouldn't judge stuff you know nothing about. Also, why doesn't he speak himself?

omni

• 68 Carbine
« Reply #5 on: April 23, 2015, 03:20:04 PM »
His game his rules like fluk3 says there should be no complaints.

ic3y

• Committee Member
  • Autococker
« Reply #6 on: April 23, 2015, 04:53:39 PM »
give someone an inch and they'll take a mile

Fluk3

• Stingray
« Reply #7 on: April 23, 2015, 05:01:12 PM »
Not me Sir! Not me! =L

Toxiic

• Autococker
« Reply #8 on: April 23, 2015, 05:05:03 PM »
give someone an mile and they'll take a inch.

Squeeze

• 68 Carbine
« Reply #9 on: April 23, 2015, 05:11:40 PM »
lol u r not even deleting posts with "breaths of harrasing/insulting" but u also deleting posts with a LITTLE hint of fun. Keep doing that, excelent job.

MyeRs

• Autococker
« Reply #10 on: April 23, 2015, 05:33:18 PM »
The only justice people should be seeking, is the justice for their eyes! Your eyes are being strained by nonstop looking at your monitor. Maybe if you guys went to No Scope and bought some gaming glasses, your eyes would finally get treated with the care they deserve!

Here's the link, treat your eyes the way they deserve!!! Just like we treat Jitspoe the way he deserves<3 https://www.noscopeglasses.com/gaming-glasses?tracking=flawlessesports

shockwave

• 68 Carbine
« Reply #11 on: April 23, 2015, 05:36:29 PM »
The only justice people should be seeking, is the justice for their eyes! Your eyes are being strained by nonstop looking at your monitor. Maybe if you guys went to No Scope and bought some gaming classes, your eyes would finally get treated with the care they deserve!

Here's the link, treat your eyes the way they deserve!!! Just like we treat Jitspoe the way he deserves<3 https://www.noscopeglasses.com/gaming-glasses?tracking=flawlessesports

Incredible. My eyes have never been better and they're so cheap too!

Toxiic

• Autococker
« Reply #12 on: April 23, 2015, 05:59:51 PM »
The only justice people should be seeking, is the justice for their eyes! Your eyes are being strained by nonstop looking at your monitor. Maybe if you guys went to No Scope and bought some gaming glasses, your eyes would finally get treated with the care they deserve!

Justice has been served.

Squeeze

• 68 Carbine
« Reply #13 on: April 23, 2015, 06:32:40 PM »
Rofl, what a dealers. Shockwave show up when somebody is talking about profit hahaha :D

JiZ

• PGP
« Reply #14 on: May 03, 2015, 05:44:30 AM »
Incredible. My eyes have never been better and they're so cheap too!
supreme leader!