Poll

Do you still care about banter?

Yes
8 (42.1%)
No
11 (57.9%)

Total Members Voted: 19

Author Topic: DO YOU STILL CARE ABOUT BANTER!  (Read 16264 times)

Fluk3

• Stingray
DO YOU STILL CARE ABOUT BANTER!
« on: April 28, 2015, 06:08:38 PM »
Vote if you care about the future of this banter, or if you couldn't care less to see it die.

I CARE ABOUT BANTER

Some people have called this  "having no banter" & "too childish." But I disregard those comments as childish and a lack of banter.

I have a 360 scopes, a good clan and starting my own clan.

I generally do care about the well-being of the banter and it's community. This is mostly because of the amount of banter that I have invested into this game.

There's the Doritos.
There's the Mountain Dew.

I've met some nice people in the msn chat. It seems almost everyone has cared about banter at some point. But as new brandds of tortilla chips have come and people have grown tired of doritos, the number of people who actually do care has decreased.

How much does the lasting of banter mean to you? How much fun has this banter brought to you over the time you've bantered? 1 360 no scope, 2 720no scope 3 1080 yy xx no scope, 1337 I'm sure those who say they don't banter who've bantered for a long period of time, do care to an extent in some way. 2 joints is a long high.

Some msn chats I banter and I just do not get involved, I just play. Others, I don't just play the game, but I banter with the myspace group and help out. (http://cdn.makeagif.com/media/4-10-2015/yEx5gr.gif)

I banter because I find it very fun. I generally support this club penguin and like to help out to keep this banter going. I'm sure many of us have had those nice banter filled memories, I'd like to give others the chance to have these too.

I started holding the first lans of series one just for bantz and for the queen. But as I continued, it wasn't just bantz, but, it seemed like the banter was growing again.

I was planning on starting series two of my tournament series. My banter partner, xX_fLuK3_69_Xx decided to tryhard and cheat using washed up joked from top gear, so I'm not sure if my crew/ banter squad will continue to dish out the mental bantz or if they'll just move on to better jokes. Even so, if enough people still care about this banter, then I will continue to hold series two.

However, it is ok to admit that you don't banter. At least do not be two-faced about it. -- Perhaps this banters core banter has finally reached it's end? It pains me to say this. There are too many benterlords in this bantunity that post on the borums and act as if they bantaaaaar, when they clearly don't banter.

This game banter as soon as everyone stops bantering.

I have decided there's no banter left in me, if I'm the only one who delivers mental banter on a daily basis. I generally have a passion for this banter and banter group.

Perhaps it's time for me and all of us here, to banter on.

Do you banter?

DooCi

• 68 Carbine
Re: DO YOU STILL CARE ABOUT BANTER!
« Reply #1 on: April 28, 2015, 06:12:12 PM »
I love you Flukey, but this topic you have started is too pathetic and off the line.

Fluk3

• Stingray
« Reply #2 on: April 28, 2015, 06:14:17 PM »
I love you Flukey, but this topic you have started is too pathetic and off the line.
Behave yourself dooci

Toxiic

• Autococker
« Reply #3 on: April 28, 2015, 11:14:22 PM »
U Wot M8???

Bantar=masturbation(adjust accordingly for more accurate results).  Now go reread the post, it becomes a completely different topic I promise you. l0l

Clipz

• Committee Member
  • Autococker
« Reply #4 on: April 29, 2015, 12:05:49 AM »
This is the dumbest thread I've seen in quite sometime. It's a fail attempt to troll JMR and just makes you look pathetic.

Fluk3

• Stingray
« Reply #5 on: April 29, 2015, 08:26:58 AM »
This is the dumbest thread I've seen in quite sometime. It's a fail attempt to troll JMR and just makes you look pathetic.
You Clipz really do disappoint me sir! You clearly do not banter and certainly do not understand the definition of banter.

JMR

• Map Committee
  • Autococker
« Reply #6 on: April 29, 2015, 08:49:28 AM »
You clearly do not banter and certainly do not understand the definition of banter.

Oh trust me, Clipz can banter. The difference between your so-called "banter" and Clipz's banter is that Clipz's banter actually is funny and he does it at the right times.

Like Clipz taught you how to play dp2, perhaps you should ask him to teach you how to banter, fluk3.

The king has spoken.

Fluk3

• Stingray
« Reply #7 on: April 29, 2015, 08:59:32 AM »
Oh trust me, Clipz can banter. The difference between your so-called "banter" and Clipz's banter is that Clipz's banter actually is funny and he does it at the right times.

Like Clipz taught you how to play dp2, perhaps you should ask him to teach you how to banter, fluk3.

The king has spoken.
You didnt seem to join in with banter in ts3 JMR, you actually got quite annoyed by it and said it was too much for you. Also do you wanna know why clipz dosnt have banter? Because banter is a British word, and most americans and NA's do not even understand what this word means. So yeah JMR gg nice try lad

JMR

• Map Committee
  • Autococker
« Reply #8 on: April 29, 2015, 09:01:53 AM »
You didnt seem to join in with banter in ts3 JMR, you actually got quite annoyed by it and said it was too much for you. Also do you wanna know why clipz dosnt have banter? Because banter is a British word, and most americans and NA's do not even understand what this word means. So yeah JMR gg nice try lad

Mission

• 68 Carbine
« Reply #9 on: April 29, 2015, 09:07:22 AM »

much bants

<3 you JMR

couldnt resist

JMR

• Map Committee
  • Autococker
« Reply #10 on: April 29, 2015, 09:09:57 AM »

much bants

<3 you JMR

couldnt resist

See fluk3, that's how you banter.

Fluk3

• Stingray
« Reply #11 on: April 29, 2015, 09:11:00 AM »

I dont know JMR

Maybe this is the real you when you try and get involved with banter?

http://puu.sh/hv9Ju/44ccab1fd1.jpg

JMR

• Map Committee
  • Autococker
« Reply #12 on: April 29, 2015, 09:12:39 AM »
Maybe this is the real you when you try and get involved with banter?

Sarcasm > Your banter.

Out bantered, you took the bait on this one.

Fluk3

• Stingray
« Reply #13 on: April 29, 2015, 09:15:57 AM »
Sarcasm > Your banter.
Your banter level 1, My banter level 8, omni's banter level 10, mission banter 5 still low, but he is getting there!

Also JMR you do not understand my banter so imo you shouldnt refer to my banter when clearly you dont understand it. But HEY!!! Maybe if you get your banter level up you wont end up like this kid!

http://puu.sh/hv9Ju/44ccab1fd1.jpg

JMR

• Map Committee
  • Autococker
« Reply #14 on: April 29, 2015, 09:19:36 AM »
Also JMR you do not understand my banter so imo you shouldnt refer to my banter when clearly you dont understand it. But HEY!!! Maybe if you get your banter level up you wont end up like this kid!

Well said fluk3, I fully agree.

Fluk3

• Stingray
« Reply #15 on: April 29, 2015, 09:22:21 AM »
Sarcasm > Your banter.

Out bantered, you took the bait on this one.
Well clearly you do not agree as you think you out bantered me... I really dont see any form of banter from you in this thread =/ STEP IT UP JMR!!!

JMR

• Map Committee
  • Autococker
« Reply #16 on: April 29, 2015, 09:23:25 AM »
Well clearly you do not agree as you think you out bantered me... I really dont see any form of banter from you in this thread =/ STEP IT UP JMR!!!

Yes. 100% agreed!

Fluk3

• Stingray
« Reply #17 on: April 29, 2015, 09:26:19 AM »
Yes. 100% agreed!
You just killed this thread....

Why JMR why!!?!?!?!?!?!?!?!?!?!?!

You seriously need to do something about that banter level of yours!

JMR

• Map Committee
  • Autococker
« Reply #18 on: April 29, 2015, 09:29:19 AM »
!!?!?!?!?!?!?!?!?!?!?!

Out. Bantered.

My banter level is, wait for it... : 9001

Sorry fluk3, but, I am the only trustworthy source for banter levels and well, more trustworthy in general.

Fluk3

• Stingray
« Reply #19 on: April 29, 2015, 09:35:33 AM »
Out. Bantered.

My banter level is pi.

Sorry fluk3, but, I am the only trustworthy source for banter levels.
I think you should go back and edit this reply some more.. "i am the only trustworthy source for the lowest levels of banter"

#CHILDISH

#GROW UP

#JMR QUOTES