Poll

Do you still care about banter?

Yes
8 (42.1%)
No
11 (57.9%)

Total Members Voted: 19

Author Topic: DO YOU STILL CARE ABOUT BANTER!  (Read 16256 times)

JMR

• Map Committee
  • Autococker
Re: DO YOU STILL CARE ABOUT BANTER!
« Reply #20 on: April 29, 2015, 09:36:49 AM »
I think you should go back and edit this reply some more.. "i am the only trustworthy source for the lowest levels of banter"

#CHILDISH

#GROW UP

#JMR QUOTES

You mis-quoted and also, hash-tags don't have a space.

You need to learn to hashtag.

Please reply to this with another failed hashtag/banter attempt, then I can  further reply with a meme or a sarcastic comment, helps my post count.

#OnTheTrustworthyList

Fluk3

• Stingray
« Reply #21 on: April 29, 2015, 09:44:31 AM »
You mis-quoted and also, hash-tags don't have a space.

You need to learn to hashtag.
As my good old friend JMR would say, thats so childish.

Correcting my grammar and all

Its not like you care about my grammar the way FE care about my eye care. So please stop correcting my grammar and go get your #NoScopeGamingGlasses and care for yours eyes the way you should!

I will learn to hastag when youve learnt how to banter, but hopefully that should satisfy you ^^^^^^^

But good luck with that because it seems as tho you will never understand banter.

Me and omni have tried teaching you banter on so many different levels but you just do not seem to understand.

But yeah im out, your banter level just cant satisfy my banterfull needs.

I may be back later if omni brings his maximum banter level to entertain me, SO STICK AROUND JMR AND LEARN WHAT REAL BANTER IS

JMR

• Map Committee
  • Autococker
« Reply #22 on: April 29, 2015, 09:48:01 AM »
As my good old friend JMR would say, thats so childish.

Correcting my grammar and all

I will learn to hastag when youve learnt how to banter.

But good luck with that because it seems as tho you will never understand banter.

Me and omni have tried teaching you banter on so many different levels but you just do not seem to understand.

But yeah im out, your banter level just cant satisfy my banterfull needs.

I may be back later if omni brings his maximum banter level to entertain me, SO STICK AROUND JMR AND LEARN WHAT REAL BANTER IS

You and omni cannot banter.

My banter-o-meter is more trustworthy than a cheat's one.

My banter level is 0. I simply don't banter by your definition of banter, nor do I have anything in common with you/omni.

Fluk3

• Stingray
« Reply #23 on: April 29, 2015, 09:51:07 AM »
You and omni cannot banter.

My banter-o-meter is more trustworthy than a cheat's one.
Dont start JMR your just as bad as us. Call it slander or w.e you want to back yourself up. YOU KNOW and I KNOW and you also KNOW THAT I KNOW youve used scripts in the past in games. Go ahead and say find a demo with me using it, but im not going to search through 500+ demos to satisfy your needs. Because at the end of the day, you know that i know youve used it in the past. Its as simple as that.

Fluk3

• Stingray
« Reply #24 on: April 29, 2015, 09:52:27 AM »
Inb4 JMR gets this thread deleted for slander. #DoesNotWantToBeKnowAsACheater

Fluk3

• Stingray
« Reply #25 on: April 29, 2015, 09:55:31 AM »
nor do I have anything in common with you/omni.
You do have 1 thing in common with us... You have used scripts in game such as snd_restart, dosnt that make you a cheater aswel?

JMR

• Map Committee
  • Autococker
« Reply #26 on: April 29, 2015, 10:01:14 AM »
Dont start JMR your just as bad as us. Call it slander or w.e you want to back yourself up. YOU KNOW and I KNOW and you also KNOW THAT I KNOW youve used scripts in the past in games. Go ahead and say find a demo with me using it, but im not going to search through 500+ demos to satisfy your needs. Because at the end of the day, you know that i know youve used it in the past. Its as simple as that.

I have already talked about this inside of another thread. You lied.

http://dplogin.com/forums/index.php?topic=27833.msg252653#msg252653

You've stepped far too low.

If I had the power to delete threads, I'd leave this one up. :)

Just to clarify to everyone who read this, these are the only "scripts" I use:

- Double jump "script"
- FOV "script"
- showtris

I am such a cheater.

Fluk3

• Stingray
« Reply #27 on: April 29, 2015, 10:05:06 AM »
I have already talked about this inside of another thread. You lied.

http://dplogin.com/forums/index.php?topic=27833.msg252653#msg252653

You've stepped far too low.

If I had the power to delete threads, I'd leave this one up.
Nahh not at all, and i found that quite funny how u started calling my out AFTER i got forum banned and started to back yourself up with lies.

You cannot deny using snd_restart in matches before. Because you know that i know you have done. So yeah carry on saying i "slander" when we both know its the truth.

#CompulsiveLiar!!!

JMR

• Map Committee
  • Autococker
« Reply #28 on: April 29, 2015, 10:07:38 AM »
You cannot deny using snd_restart in matches before.

The only time I've used snd_restart in matches is through the in-game menu to fix my sound when my headset charge runs out after I've plugged it back in.

You had to step this low, to lie about me on public forums. You'll probably go on teamspeak3 with omni and pass it all off as a good bit of ol' banter eh?

You amuse me.

Fluk3

• Stingray
« Reply #29 on: April 29, 2015, 10:10:06 AM »
The only time I've used snd_restart in matches is through the in-game menu to fix my sound when my headset charge runs out after I've plugged it back in.

Lies lies lies and more lies, let me quote you from idk maybe 6 months ago.

"Hey look at me!!" *JMR laughs* (Lining speed jump from main on pp1 using snd_restart)

JMR

• Map Committee
  • Autococker
« Reply #30 on: April 29, 2015, 10:10:48 AM »
Lies lies lies and more lies, let me quote you from idk maybe 6 months ago.

"Hey look at me!!" *JMR laughs* (Lining speed jump from main on pp1 using snd_restart)

That wasn't in a match.

You can try to call me a cheat as much as you want. You have no such evidence.

At the end of the day, you're a cheat and I'm not. Hence why I am not banned.

People who've matched against me know that I don't cheat or use snd_restart. Ask anyone, they will have never seen me use it in a match to my advantage.

Fluk3

• Stingray
« Reply #31 on: April 29, 2015, 10:13:31 AM »
That wasn't in a match.
OHHHH WAIT A MIN, DIDNT YOU SAY THE ONLY TIME UVE USED SND RESTART WAS IN THE GAME MENUS???? #JMRLiesAgain

That just proves that you have used it in the past, and yes JMR it was a real match and that is not the only time ive seen you use it in matches, just the first memory that comes into mind

JMR

• Map Committee
  • Autococker
« Reply #32 on: April 29, 2015, 10:15:17 AM »
OHHHH WAIT A MIN, DIDNT YOU SAY THE ONLY TIME UVE USED SND RESTART WAS IN THE GAME MENUS???? #JMRLiesAgain

That wasn't in a match

That wasn't in a match.

Fluk3

• Stingray
« Reply #33 on: April 29, 2015, 10:15:48 AM »
That wasn't in a match.

You can try to call me a cheat as much as you want. You have no such evidence.

At the end of the day, you're a cheat and I'm not. Hence why I am not banned.

People who've matched against me know that I don't cheat or use snd_restart. Ask anyone, they will have never seen me use it in a match to my advantage.
I hope you realise im not saying this to get you banned. I just find it really meddling funny how your lying so meddling blatanty to my face just to save your own ass. You care too much for this game and the community... Look at how they treat you, your summer tournaments was a prime example of that.

Fluk3

• Stingray
« Reply #34 on: April 29, 2015, 10:16:46 AM »

Please explain to me what it was then if it wasnt a match?

You used it in game on a public server its as simple as that, and thats just 1 time out of what 20 times i would say uve used snd_restart but okay JMR. You have used it in a match, you and i know that. If you were Pinocchio god meddling help you... Your nose would be almost the same size as my 3rd leg.

JMR

• Map Committee
  • Autococker
« Reply #35 on: April 29, 2015, 10:19:10 AM »
You'll also never find me disconnecting to avoid a respawn cap/cap.

Fluk3 and omni were egging me on to disconnect in teamspeak, I replied and said; "No, I'd never do that, sorry!"

My banter level is too low for you, fluk3.

Please explain to me what it was then if it wasnt a match?

All of us were in teamspeak3 practicing jumps on propaint1 and talking, low to top of hbd rail, main corner to window, Etc.

IIRC there may have even been bots on the other team.

I am such a cheat!

Fluk3

• Stingray
« Reply #36 on: April 29, 2015, 10:20:38 AM »

Fluk3 and omni were egging me on to disconnect in teamspeak, I replied and said; "No, I'd never do that, sorry!"

Changing the subject now are we?? Because ive caught you out lying l0l0l0l0l

And yes JMR it certainly is way too low for me

JMR

• Map Committee
  • Autococker
Flukey banter
« Reply #37 on: April 29, 2015, 10:24:46 AM »
Changing the subject now are we?? Because ive caught you out lying l0l0l0l0l

And yes JMR it certainly is way too low for me

Stop posting, have a good night's sleep, come back tomorrow and read through this thread again, you'll hopefully actually read and see where you've mis-quoted then.

You created this flukeybanter thread, tried to banter, but failed. Then after that, got angry, then went to slandering again.

I'm glad my banter level is low on your meter. I'm glad my banter is furthest from yours.

Fluk3

• Stingray
« Reply #38 on: April 29, 2015, 10:27:07 AM »

All of us were in teamspeak3 practicing jumps on propaint1 and talking, low to top of hbd rail, main corner to window, Etc.

IIRC there may have even been bots on the other team.

I am such a cheat!
Ive never trained jumps on PP1 with you guys, so yet another lie from you again JMR, also i already knew those jumps before i joined sPec so why would i then go and practice them? And like i said this is just 1/20 times youve probz used it... YOU HAVE USED IT IN A MATCH, YOU AND I BOTH KNOW THAT. Enough said, stop trying to back yourself with lies, your just digging yourself a bigger hole.

Fluk3

• Stingray
« Reply #39 on: April 29, 2015, 10:28:41 AM »
Stop posting, have a good night's sleep, come back tomorrow and read through this thread again, you'll hopefully actually read and see where you've mis-quoted then.

You created this flukeybanter thread, tried to banter, but failed. Then after that, got angry, then went to slandering again.

I'm glad my banter level is low on your meter. I'm glad my banter is furthest from yours.
WOOOOOOOOOHOOOOOO, i was wondering how long it was before "slander" came out of your mouth, youve cheated like us just back in sPec. Im pretty sure the definition of "slander" isnt speaking the truth. Because thats all im doing.