Poll

Do you still care about banter?

Yes
8 (42.1%)
No
11 (57.9%)

Total Members Voted: 19

Author Topic: DO YOU STILL CARE ABOUT BANTER!  (Read 16246 times)

JMR

• Map Committee
  • Autococker
Re: DO YOU STILL CARE ABOUT BANTER!
« Reply #40 on: April 29, 2015, 10:30:48 AM »
Ive never trained jumps on PP1 with you guys

We've practiced jumps on propaint1 with you there numerous times.

You say 'Enough said' but chances are, you're only going to reply to this again, or you may decide that you've gone far enough and should cool down a bit. I personally think the latter would be the right choice.

My opinion:

You cheated.
Then got banned.
Then got a little angry.
Then said to people in your teamspeak channel that I'd reported you. (Ask jitspoe, this is not true)
Then I demoted you from Power of Five
Then you got even more angry.
Then you got mad at me on teamspeak for demoting you, annoyed, claiming that I thought I was more "powerful" than you.
Then you posted slander on the forums

I think you'll end up not posting at all eventually (I hope). You're banned, there's only so much fun you can have discussing about a game you cheated on and got banned from.

Fluk3

• Stingray
« Reply #41 on: April 29, 2015, 10:35:34 AM »

You say 'Enough said' but chances are, you're only going to reply to this again, or you may decide that you've gone far enough and should cool down a bit. I personally think the latter would be the right choice.

Nahhh never lad, never trained jumps on pp1 with you guys. The only time ive trained jumps with "other" people on pp1 would be with shk when he was showing me low gap to bridge and the speedjump in 2 jumps

MyeRs

• Autococker
« Reply #42 on: April 29, 2015, 10:42:13 AM »
tbh I laughed, flukey congrats, you made me laugh. This community has never successfully done that. I am the only person in this community to ever make a funny post, and now you are joining that elite club. Welcome friend.

JMR stop posting u virgin

Fluk3

• Stingray
« Reply #43 on: April 29, 2015, 10:44:52 AM »

My opinion:

You cheated.
Then got banned.
Then got a little angry.
Then said to people in your teamspeak channel that I'd reported you. (Ask jitspoe, this is not true)
Then I demoted you from Power of Five
Then you got even more angry.
Then you got mad at me on teamspeak for demoting you, annoyed, claiming that I thought I was more "powerful" than you.
Then you posted slander on the forums

I think you'll end up not posting at all eventually (I hope). You're banned, there's only so much fun you can have discussing about a game you cheated on and got banned from.
Im sure i could have just as much fun as if i were playing the actual game. Toxic is a prime example for that. And im a laid back guy, i personally dont think youve ever seen me angry sooo yeah...

JMR

• Map Committee
  • Autococker
« Reply #44 on: April 29, 2015, 10:47:53 AM »

Yes sir, king, lord MyeRs.

Oh.

Oops.

Fluk3

• Stingray
« Reply #45 on: April 29, 2015, 10:47:59 AM »
tbh I laughed, flukey congrats, you made me laugh. This community has never successfully done that. I am the only person in this community to ever make a funny post, and now you are joining that elite club. Welcome friend.

Thank you sir, i feel very privileged to be a part of your Elite crew!

Toxiic

• Autococker
« Reply #46 on: April 29, 2015, 11:10:00 AM »

I'm pretty sure I made you laugh with just my stupidity.

Toxiic

• Autococker
« Reply #47 on: April 29, 2015, 11:12:14 AM »
As we can all agree here. I have the most banter.

omni

• 68 Carbine
« Reply #48 on: April 29, 2015, 12:36:13 PM »
You and omni cannot banter.

My banter-o-meter is more trustworthy than a cheat's one.

My banter level is 0. I simply don't banter by your definition of banter, nor do I have anything in common with you/omni.

Woah I can banter just fine lad.

Fluke used a hack on a game, that has literally no relevance to how funny he is, what a childish comment to make.

Cutting all ties, its real sad m45. You are looking for a reaction JMR, then you got one and couldn't banter back, passive aggressive behaviour as always. Toxic has impressed me with his banterous swag posts. teach me how to bypass my ban and I will train you in bantz for it,deal k.

And to clipz, why would banned players care about their reputation here, why would they care at all.

JMR

• Map Committee
  • Autococker
Toxiic has the most banter
« Reply #49 on: April 29, 2015, 01:07:15 PM »
As we can all agree here. I have the most banter.

I'll be sure to vote for you in the dp2 awards!

Clipz

• Committee Member
  • Autococker
« Reply #50 on: April 29, 2015, 02:47:18 PM »
If you don't care then why do you post here? I stick to my reason that all in game bans should relate to forum bans as well.

omni

• 68 Carbine
« Reply #51 on: April 29, 2015, 04:35:46 PM »
I was pointing out what a silly statement it was to make.

Clipz

• Committee Member
  • Autococker
« Reply #52 on: April 29, 2015, 05:59:26 PM »
You guys are good people, you still probably are. To take shots at JMR is just childish all I'm saying. Everyone has an urge to cheat sometimes, hell even I did it 10 years ago. Were human we make mistakes and don't realize till after its done but we learn from it and change.

JeongWa

• Autococker
« Reply #53 on: April 29, 2015, 07:35:49 PM »
Not sure why you guys are doing that, but i exactly feel it as the way Clipz is thinking. Are you guys on a trip or something? Be honest.. on a scale to 1 banter to 10.. How useless is this post?

Fluk3

• Stingray
« Reply #54 on: April 29, 2015, 08:00:19 PM »
Not sure why you guys are doing that, but i exactly feel it as the way Clipz is thinking. Are you guys on a trip or something? Be honest.. on a scale to 1 banter to 10.. How useless is this post?
You sir clearly do not understand the definition of banter, as that last sentence of yours makes no sense what so ever.

FusSioN

• Autococker
« Reply #55 on: April 29, 2015, 08:12:38 PM »
i cant answer :(

Toxiic

• Autococker
« Reply #56 on: April 29, 2015, 11:01:47 PM »
So did anyone here substitute banter with masterbation and re-read originally post?

Toxiic

• Autococker
« Reply #57 on: April 29, 2015, 11:05:09 PM »
Lol fluk3 you evaded you bantering banter ban-terr bantaaaarr. Borum banting the banter while banter going to banter the bantered banter. You banter?

Fluk3

• Stingray
« Reply #58 on: April 30, 2015, 08:40:03 AM »
Do you still care about banter? I sure do!!! Be sure to vote yes, and fulfill your banterfull needs!

Zenit

• VM-68
« Reply #59 on: April 30, 2015, 04:01:04 PM »
hi