Author Topic: Reporting Panic  (Read 19497 times)

Extrawelt

• Stingray
Reporting Panic
« on: May 03, 2015, 07:55:48 AM »
Report Panic cause of an Obv. youtube Video.
called Heilbringer Wallhack. seems both are using wh there.

heres the Link.

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=it1JqLLZL9E&list=PLrp9g-MDaExBtk7vhjVu3G2cJpdZeXPJZ&index=6

ps: if the Video will be deleated from his ytchannel contact me.

claudius

• PGP
Re: Reporting Panic
« Reply #1 on: May 03, 2015, 08:49:22 AM »
Extrawelt intercourse up you little piece of excrement, doing non-sense here.

ic3y

• Committee Member
  • Autococker
« Reply #2 on: May 03, 2015, 09:33:45 AM »
I don't really like the idea of publicly displaying videos (or screenshots) of wallhacks, even if they're just demo reviews.  The reason being, it might give people the wrong ideas.  People might think you're actively using cheats.  People might think it's OK, and that they should use cheats, too.  Some people might not even be aware these types of cheats exist and start looking for them.  All in all, it just seems like a bad idea.

Extrawelt

• Stingray
« Reply #3 on: May 03, 2015, 10:40:47 AM »
at this demo u can see clearly that he dont used it to watch any demo.

Toxiic

• Autococker
« Reply #4 on: May 03, 2015, 10:46:17 AM »
Ban him. Hes using wh to play the game. First time I agree with extra

p4nic

• PGP
« Reply #5 on: May 03, 2015, 10:56:23 AM »
at this demo u can see clearly that he dont used it to watch any demo.

Which demo? I can't see any.

Ban him. Hes using wh to play the game. First time I agree with extra

I used the wh to rewatch the "hacker demo".

I've never used this hack when i was playing on a public server. So I don't think it's illegal.

@ic3

I'll remove this video if jitspoe tells me.

Also, if someone needs my demo of this match, I will send it.

Squeeze

• 68 Carbine
« Reply #6 on: May 03, 2015, 01:59:44 PM »
This video was probably report material (or he wanted to report him, so he made this video by reviewing his demo), and he didn't shared this out. That's why is this in "Private video mode", so only one who shared this to forums is extrawelt. This isn't public demo.

Neoterra

• VM-68
« Reply #7 on: May 03, 2015, 02:09:26 PM »
This video was probably report material (or he wanted to report him, so he made this video by reviewing his demo), and he didn't shared this out. That's why is this in "Private video mode", so only one who shared this to forums is extrawelt. This isn't public demo.

:D :D :D

jitspoe: "I don't really like the idea of publicly displaying videos (or screenshots) of wallhacks, even if they're just demo reviews."
panic published the video on youtube. And it is clearly to see that he used a wh.

Squeeze

• 68 Carbine
« Reply #8 on: May 03, 2015, 02:10:56 PM »
This video is not public. Don't u get it.

Neoterra

• VM-68
« Reply #9 on: May 03, 2015, 02:20:39 PM »
This video is to find without any link... all can find it if they want.
So it is free for all on youtube... it is public

Squeeze

• 68 Carbine
« Reply #10 on: May 03, 2015, 02:30:33 PM »
Nobody can find this video without any link. On the bottom of the video (right next to the title) is little lock icon, where is wrote, that video is in private mode only for people who got link on video. + Idk why the hell you msg'd me about that.

Neoterra

• VM-68
« Reply #11 on: May 03, 2015, 02:32:17 PM »
oh (man) easy look on his playlist´s
it is his own fail to move it to a playlist

i messaged you... because it is oftopic and i thought, i can teach you private, what publishing is

Squeeze

• 68 Carbine
« Reply #12 on: May 03, 2015, 02:40:11 PM »
1.) Then it is youtube bug or something, when video is in private mode only possible to watch with link, than it is like this.
2.) You can't teach me anything.
3.) This isn't offtopic at all, i was responding on the actual topic all the time.

Neoterra

• VM-68
« Reply #13 on: May 03, 2015, 02:43:24 PM »
1.) no bug, playlist´s are free for all
2.) = 1. and 3.
3.) the topic is his wh

Squeeze

• 68 Carbine
« Reply #14 on: May 03, 2015, 02:53:09 PM »
When i click on his video section, i can't see this video in his video list, so it is probably in private mode. If this is offtopic, then why extrawelt posted the god darn video link lol. I think, i responded on this video, or Am I wrong? The funny thing is, when somebody will destroy your "fake" truth, u r always finding way around. Seriously, why are you guys always wasting time by these reports, trashtalk and stuff like that? Just admit that u r worse than enemy what u played, try to improve and do your best next time. What I know, you are old person, and i tho older people are smarter... but i think I was wrong, can't you just accept loose? You can't accept that they are a lot better players than you? You guys are sick, prolly gonna make me quit the game.

pvtjimmy

• Committee Member
  • Autococker
« Reply #15 on: May 03, 2015, 02:59:20 PM »
What is this discussion even about?

All I see is a 1v1 on a 2-way map, where one can basically guess where the other is when he doesn't face him on his way to the flag. Dropping a gun and trying to PGP while knowing where the other must be already was a common joke back in 2007 when I started playing.

Zenit

• VM-68
« Reply #16 on: May 03, 2015, 03:14:52 PM »
I completely agree with Squeeze. You guys are trying to report everyone who won a match against you. Got any success yet? I dont think so. Maybe you should accept better players and losses, if you can't you should quit the matching-scene and play public servers. I used to like you, but acting like that is just dumb and childish im my opinion. (And many others' too, I guess.)

Back to the topic: there is no way to find the video which was posted by you, except using the link. He obviously
used the wh to rewatch this demo. If he used it ingame and online, he would've been detected. Yet, I can't see any detection-post about panic, can you?

Clipz

• Committee Member
  • Autococker
« Reply #17 on: May 03, 2015, 03:47:34 PM »
If jitspoe got a dollar everything og thought someone cheated he would be a millionaire. Just give it up guy you are the worst team in the game.

ascraeus

• Stingray
« Reply #18 on: May 03, 2015, 04:03:46 PM »
« Last Edit: June 21, 2020, 01:23:57 PM by ascraeus »

Extrawelt

• Stingray
« Reply #19 on: May 03, 2015, 04:06:43 PM »
Clipz and Jimmy no respect 4 u. you not even try to be a good committee..

just get him banned. i dont know where here is any discussion, or how there any disagreements can exist at this point.

Dont be Offtopic!

I guess its his own FAIL to put that Video in his Playlist on Youtube.No matter if its a Private Video or not. I can see clearly at his reaction in this Video, that he used it in-game and not to check a demo.

Jitspoe will judge right.