Author Topic: Reporting Panic  (Read 19490 times)

Zenit

• VM-68
Re: Reporting Panic
« Reply #20 on: May 03, 2015, 04:19:15 PM »
just get him banned. i dont know where here is any discussion, or how there any disagreements can exist at this point.
"Just get him banned", lmao 'bout that..
And as you can see, disagreements can exist. You just can't realize that you're wrong. Nothing else.

Extrawelt

• Stingray
« Reply #21 on: May 03, 2015, 04:21:26 PM »
im wrong reporting people with obv videos.?

Squeeze

• 68 Carbine
« Reply #22 on: May 03, 2015, 04:25:53 PM »
If u r on lower skill level than players u played, u don't know a lot of lines, outplays, places, u can't judge gameplay of them. That's why in CS:GO people can just report and be god darn quiet. Or at 150 MM wins they can rewatch demos of Suspects. U annoyed a lot of people actually, u should be banned from this forum lmfao. Just sayin, just sayin'.

Zenit

• VM-68
« Reply #23 on: May 03, 2015, 04:34:04 PM »
He obviously used a wh. He obviously used it for checking a demo offline, if not, we obviously would have a ban-thread created by Jitspoe months ago. Probably he wanted to report anyone and wanted to use this video as an evidence, ever thought about that?

EDIT: And i bet you only watched the beginning of the video. Watch the end: his opponent (heilbringer) is looking at him trough the wall. (He was hacking at this point + banned few days later.) Panic himself aimed on the window where heilbringer killed him instantly (guess that's why Panic checked the demo with wh later). If Panic would've play with wh in this match, he would obviously preshot there. Its not that difficult to combine that, is it?
« Last Edit: May 03, 2015, 05:17:52 PM by Zenit »

jitspoe

• Administrator
  • Autococker
« Reply #24 on: May 03, 2015, 06:19:07 PM »
Please remove the video.  It's apparently in a public playlist.  It's also linked from a public forum post, now.  The person suspected of cheating in the video has already been banned a long time ago.  It shouldn't be kept around to be misinterpreted.

Toxiic

• Autococker
« Reply #25 on: May 03, 2015, 11:43:04 PM »
I used the wh to rewatch the "hacker demo".
I was being sarcastic. :p

Extrawelt

• Stingray
« Reply #26 on: May 04, 2015, 02:44:08 AM »
sry but this has to be a ban. in any other game he would be banned. ITS NOT OK HAVING A WALLHACK AND USE IT INGAME. NO MATTER WHY.!!

If hes not gonna banned, im out this fckn Game. Judgement pls.

lukip

• VM-68
« Reply #27 on: May 04, 2015, 03:09:52 AM »
sry but this has to be a ban. in any other game he would be banned. ITS NOT OK HAVING A WALLHACK AND USE IT INGAME. NO MATTER WHY.!!

Goodbye.

ic3y

• Committee Member
  • Autococker
« Reply #28 on: May 04, 2015, 03:26:52 AM »
The person suspected of cheating in the video has already been banned a long time ago.

desertgrave

• PGP
« Reply #29 on: May 04, 2015, 03:34:19 AM »

Goodbye.

Thats true, goodbye Extra.

How do you know that Panic uses the wallhack in this match to get an advantage? Look at the Ping which is all the time less than 10. He just checked the demo with a wallhack, where you can clearly see that Heilbringer has used a wallhack in this match. I dont support that you control demos with a wlallhack, but this video is no proof that panic uses a wallhack ingame.

#sorry for bad english

JeongWa

• Autococker
« Reply #30 on: May 04, 2015, 04:02:33 AM »
but this video is no proof that panic uses a wallhack ingame.

First of all.. that. This video is not proving anything. You can put every replays you want, with invisible walls on it, it will always feel this way for the guy killing the other one.
When someone is cheating, you can feel it. Yet Heilbringer have been banned for cheat, but it doesnt mean that he was using one in this replay (even if it could have been the case, you have no clue, there is only 2 actions without enough evidences)
If hes not gonna banned
The person suspected of cheating in the video has already been banned.

Sorry but if you can't read, you should quit the game.
No but.. Extrawelt, you should watch demos from players who had actually been banned for it, and learn the difference between:
-someone obviously cheating
-and someone that you have no clue
Because right now you would be the worst investigator.

ps: Sorry for my bad spanish

Zenit

• VM-68
« Reply #31 on: May 04, 2015, 06:10:43 AM »

Do you really think anyone cares about that? You're acting like a little child, don't you notice that?

p4nic

• PGP
« Reply #32 on: May 04, 2015, 06:12:23 AM »
Please remove the video.  It's apparently in a public playlist.  It's also linked from a public forum post, now.  The person suspected of cheating in the video has already been banned a long time ago.  It shouldn't be kept around to be misinterpreted.

Ok, the video is private now.

<german>

Extrawelt, wenn du wirklich denkst, dass ich hacke, dann reporte mich bitte richtig, indem du alle "Beweisdemos" vorlegst :D
Außerdem würde mich wirklich brennend interessieren, was genau du in diesem Video gesehen hast?!
Ich persönlich erkenne keinerlei Anzeichen eines Wallhacks xD

</german>

mRokita

• Autococker
« Reply #33 on: May 04, 2015, 06:33:33 AM »
It's just like !addban *!*@*.
/EDIT Laughed on "Reporting panic".

Clipz

• Committee Member
  • Autococker
« Reply #34 on: May 04, 2015, 08:51:52 AM »
Clipz and Jimmy no respect 4 u. you not even try to be a good committee..

just get him banned. i dont know where here is any discussion, or how there any disagreements can exist at this point.

Dont be Offtopic!

I guess its his own FAIL to put that Video in his Playlist on Youtube.No matter if its a Private Video or not. I can see clearly at his reaction in this Video, that he used it in-game and not to check a demo.

Jitspoe will judge right.

Keep calm my friend. Don't get pissed because 99.9999% of the things you report no one cheats in. It's like the boy who cried wolf.

ascraeus

• Stingray
« Reply #35 on: May 04, 2015, 09:38:00 AM »
If hes not gonna banned, im out this fckn Game.

better not make a thread about it though

Fluk3

• Stingray
« Reply #36 on: May 04, 2015, 09:39:42 AM »
better not make a thread about it though
Why not? Somone needs to feed me some BANTER!!!

Toxiic

• Autococker
« Reply #37 on: May 04, 2015, 10:40:47 AM »
What game? Name me one m8. You got rekt 8/8. QQ more. Also if you use wallhacks in a game WITH no CONNECTION, you CAN'T get BANNED. You get it? Obviously you don't. And I don't expect you to. It must be beyond your comprehensive level. In any game when you get banned, they ban your: Account(much ban), Ip-ban(much ban), CD ban(much ban), Mac address ban (much ban). As you can see its a much ban. Much wow. In this game you get HARDWARE ID banned. Almost impossible to evade. Dont compare those games to DP.  If you find a game that hardware ID bans the player fot using WH to check a demo offline in a fps game, by all means show us.

omni

• 68 Carbine
« Reply #38 on: May 04, 2015, 10:43:12 AM »
Hackers like panic are ruining dp2

lukip

• VM-68
« Reply #39 on: May 04, 2015, 11:06:36 AM »
Hackers like panic are ruining dp2
not sure if sarcastic?!