Author Topic: Digital Paintball Fragmovie by kKd  (Read 3245 times)

kKd

• Stingray
Digital Paintball Fragmovie by kKd
« on: September 08, 2015, 05:14:20 AM »
Hi.
I've seen many montages/Fragmovies of dp2 the last weeks, so I decided to make one myself.
http://youtu.be/gnrgCtyqR_U

Mission

• 68 Carbine
Re: Digital Paintball Fragmovie by kKd
« Reply #1 on: September 08, 2015, 07:12:23 AM »
Music: I like it
Shots: some were average, some were luck but a lot were very nice
Editing: quality not so good, maybe give your demos to someone with a better recording set up?
Also, would you like to try out for sPec?

kKd

• Stingray
« Reply #2 on: September 08, 2015, 09:16:55 AM »
I have a clan atm but we rarely match so idk yet...
ill tell you when i want to. Thanks for the offer^
Also thanks for the Feedback.
The Quality was much better on my pc but as i uploaded it on you tube it looked worse...
« Last Edit: September 08, 2015, 10:03:24 AM by kKd »

MON1TOR

• 68 Carbine
« Reply #3 on: September 11, 2015, 10:52:48 PM »
Nice frags, bro!
Offtopic: hallo, wie schön dich hier am Forums zu sehen!
Ich bin leider inaktiv.

prozajik

• Autococker
« Reply #4 on: September 12, 2015, 01:55:41 AM »
Some decent shots, the last one was probably the most impressive :p. Usually putting in the frag movie shots where you fail some kind of jump (eg when you fell into water on oth) that kind of ruins the shot/moment.
But otherwise cool movie, nice to see someone providing some fresh content, with a decent quality :)

Pro tip: Cut into song rhythm. Here is an example of how it's done properly, might be slightly overedited, but the it's there so you can get basic idea what do I mean :p https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=ZTXLXfTXcUs credit for the frag movie goes to d1e, I only provided the shots

The Quality was much better on my pc but as i uploaded it on you tube it looked worse...
Well, probably because you didn't use correct resolution. You need to use either 1280x720 or 1920x1080 if you don't want youtube to fiddle with the quality. If you have bad resolution to achieve 720p, you can cut your ammo and chat messages for example so it's more widescreen.
« Last Edit: September 12, 2015, 03:54:39 AM by prozajik »

lukip

• VM-68

prozajik

• Autococker
« Reply #6 on: September 12, 2015, 03:55:08 AM »
youtube says the video doesnt exist
Thanks, fixed it.

kKd

• Stingray
« Reply #7 on: September 12, 2015, 04:40:20 AM »
Some decent shots, the last one was probably the most impressive :p. Usually putting in the frag movie shots where you fail some kind of jump (eg when you fell into water on oth) that kind of ruins the shot/moment.
But otherwise cool movie, nice to see someone providing some fresh content, with a decent quality :)

Pro tip: Cut into song rhythm. Here is an example of how it's done properly, might be slightly overedited, but the it's there so you can get basic idea what do I mean :p https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=ZTXLXfTXcUs credit for the frag movie goes to d1e, I only provided the shots
Well, probably because you didn't use correct resolution. You need to use either 1280x720 or 1920x1080 if you don't want youtube to fiddle with the quality. If you have bad resolution to achieve 720p, you can cut your ammo and chat messages for example so it's more widescreen.
thx for the Feedback. I didnt want to do that with the song rhythm because it looked kinda overedited and you couldnt rly enjoy the frags.

kKd

• Stingray
« Reply #8 on: September 12, 2015, 04:41:14 AM »
Nice frags, bro!
Offtopic: hallo, wie schön dich hier am Forums zu sehen!
Ich bin leider inaktiv.
Inaktiv??:DDDDD Du hast doch erst angefangen....^^

claudius

• PGP
« Reply #9 on: September 12, 2015, 06:27:19 AM »
Is this a fragmovie nowadays? Nothing special, few decent shots...

MON1TOR

• 68 Carbine
« Reply #10 on: September 12, 2015, 06:44:27 AM »
Inaktiv??:DDDDD Du hast doch erst angefangen....^^
Naja hab ich aber ich musste 1 Monat pause machen, weil ich linux installiert hab und musste nen Umweg finden, damit ich es installieren kann (das pb2) und es laggt immernoch. :DD
U.I ich hab nicht erst angefangen ^^ (2014 juni ist nicht erst jz)

shockk

• 68 Carbine
« Reply #11 on: September 14, 2015, 08:10:12 PM »
random question, how do you make montages? Do you use a certain program

also how do you scroll through all your demos quickly to find good plays when you have hundreds of demos? it's too slow going through each one on paintball

kKd

• Stingray
« Reply #12 on: September 14, 2015, 10:48:07 PM »
random question, how do you make montages? Do you use a certain program

also how do you scroll through all your demos quickly to find good plays when you have hundreds of demos? it's too slow going through each one on paintball
When you make a montage you remember demos in which you do nice shots or aces. I use Loilo scope

prozajik

• Autococker
« Reply #13 on: September 15, 2015, 12:44:16 AM »
bind kp_plus +demoff
alias +demoff "set timedemo 1"
alias -demoff "set timedemo 0"

Taken from pb2wiki http://digitalpaint.org/testwiki1/pb2wiki.php?word=scripts

If you hold the button for too long the demo will crash, you need to fast forward the demo for maximum 2-3 sec, then take a quick brake like 1 sec and then fast forward again.

Mission

• 68 Carbine
« Reply #14 on: September 15, 2015, 05:04:39 AM »
If you hold the button for too long the demo will crash, you need to fast forward the demo for maximum 2-3 sec, then take a quick brake like 1 sec and then fast forward again.
For my PC if you hold it down for more than 1 second it crashes, so it varies.
Also you dont need to take your finger off for 1 second, more like 0.1s works for me.