Author Topic: Why are players triggered by my playstyle, saying they don't want to play me?  (Read 6352 times)

Mission

• 68 Carbine
DEMO: http://banterous.co.uk/demo/1449
Today I played a 2v2, on one map I played particularly well:
I controlled the map well
Got picks on mid before rushing with my team mate to grab
Let my team mate grab before I killed the last player
Went back quickly to defend when 2v1 to stop the other team grabbing

But one player in particular on the other team started accusing me of camping. In the past he even said he wouldn't play me anymore.

What on earth is wrong with my playstyle on this map? I want you (zenit and other players on this forum) to honestly look at this demo and tell me what I did wrong. You will probably say I camp worse on other maps and matches, then why did you get triggered so much on this match. I play the same way every match.

Please tell me what I did wrong zenit and stop telling people to play the way you want them to.

DEMO: http://banterous.co.uk/demo/1449

omni

• 68 Carbine
People like playing against omni because he plays with absolutely no thought and is easy to kill and cap on. Zenit is a little female dog.

Zenit

• VM-68
So, you're bringing this to the forums, alright.
First, I'll have to say a big "thanks" for your really exciting and action packed demo. I really enjoy watching people sitting on their side of map like 90% of the time and line for ages, can I have some more of this pls?
I don't know what you did wrong, thats your "style" as you'd say. Just rewatch your demo, you could also take a look on this one (yea I actually took my time to find this): http://banterous.co.uk/demo/1450. Could've sent any wobmatch we ever played tho, since your gameplay stays the same: either sitting on 2nd or basehigh. You are not even trying to cover mid, at least i rarely see you there. Rather wait for us in your base all rounds long, it's more fun and tactical, right?
But whatever, I think I'll have to apologize, since it's just highly tactical calculated gameplay as you'd say. The named gameplay even became better in the last matches! I remember pp1, when you didn't just sit on basehigh, no, sometimes you even hung on your 2nd ladder and sprayed low!
I also think many other players of that community have to apologize too, they just can't outplay your "style", and I bet this will be the reason ppl will stop playing you, all their fault obv.

Mission

• 68 Carbine
I remember I was being childish on carp and camping just to tilt you, but I already apologised for that.
First, I'll have to say a big "thanks" for your really exciting and action packed demo. I really enjoy watching people sitting on their side of map like 90% of the time and line for ages, can I have some more of this pls?
Since you asked for it,
here is what I was thinking in our win vs c2o on carp on saturday, you don't have to watch all of it, I will make it less boring to watch next time.
"Inside the mind of mission #1" www.youtube.com/watch?v=ulb_dwHK048

Squeeze

• 68 Carbine
By people, I don't know who you mean. "People - Zenit"? lol

The way how Zenit is acting isn't about your playstyle, he just basically hates you. This is when someone hate somebody, he will say bunch of things.

+ We all know this post isn't about your playstyle, but that you want show your demo + video, and prove that you are good player, or show how you played last days. Yes you played well on the map carp, but on the following map you didn't played well. Your performance is like a roller coaster .. it's going up and down in different matches. You feel pressure playing top tier teams sometimes so you have to work on that. Sure you improved A LOT, but you have to improve your consistency too + some "questionable plays" if you know what I mean, jk ;D.

So this post is basically that you wanna showup but u took Zenit as "shield"?

If hate is what is triggering you... lol then idk. Everybody got haters. Hater will say anything. Well to be honest everybody knows that you guys Zenit and Mission hate each other. That's nothing new... So calm down ladies. I'm not stading behind anybody, but guys, stop... this is funny.

#dpdrama

P.S.: You posted your tactic at carp. Good teams will take advantage of that and will use it against you or learn your playstyle, so I don't think it's good move, but from the other side it's gonna be useful for people who wanna get involved into clan matches or tournaments, if there are some.

Mission

• 68 Carbine
Yeah I was tilted yesterday so I made this post. I probably shouldn't have made it, but this post definitely isn't trying to prove skill. It wasn't just zenit it was comments from other players.

However, I believe this post is useful for new players in the matching scene and I want other teams to learn our tactics, because that means more interesting meta and skilled opponents in the future or whatever.

p4nic

• PGP
lmao@you... you're the biggest camper I've ever seen.. Even on Pubs there is less camping..Everytime I match you  I have to stop playing this game for at least 2 weeks.. That's no tactic... That's just sad lol

lukip

• VM-68
in 3v3 you wait in your base till someone from opponents team comes so you can kill him, then you rush when its 3v2/3v1, thats your tactic and thats what you said yesterday.

thats just..
no tactic... That's just sad lol

i didnt read any post besides p4nics, in case someone already said that

Minerva

• Stingray
Dont camp

DooCi

• 68 Carbine
and you wonder why this game is dead lol

Minerva

• Stingray
true

aborted

• VM-68
''Don't hate the player, hate the game''

There will always be campers in the gaming world, people complaing when you camp, when you rush, when you go to specific unexpected spots, I often heard 'why did he go there, why is he so dumb' ... Anyway, I'll miss dp drama :)

Morphin

• VM-68
You all suck

Squeeze

• 68 Carbine
Picky, 1v1 me: soraka, AD, I'll put em banana up ur booty.

Ranger

• 68 Carbine
To adapt your playstyle according to expectations of your enemy(s) isnt necessary.

lukip

• VM-68
You all suck

oh look, myerz junior is still around

luckmore

• 68 Carbine
You all suck

Morphin for president.

#weareback#challengeus#surrender20

edit: #nothing2prove#myers#100bucks#challenge

L3vi

• Stingray
Hahaha @Mission @zenit don't you have more important things to do in life than spamming the forum with wall-of-texts about how good your or how bad someone elses play style in DIGITAL PAINTBALL is? #wow xD

Zenit

• VM-68
@L3vi why are you replying/posting to this? Doesn't seem to me that you have any important things in your life either, if you take your time to even write in here. ;p