Author Topic: Pathetic.  (Read 5855 times)

Xsv-Boy

• VM-68
Pathetic.
« on: August 02, 2006, 07:58:23 PM »

SkateR

• Autococker
Re: Pathetic.
« Reply #1 on: August 02, 2006, 09:23:22 PM »
HAHAHAHAHA BIX. Good god I cant believe you made this post. Good lord, where do I start.

<HazE> match? 3v3
<M|gunz> LOL
<M|gunz> were  waiting in the server big boy<SkateR> HAZE WE SAID YES
<SkateR> GOOD GOD
<HazE> whats the server?
<HazE> and pw
* Bix has joined #team_i
* ChanServ sets mode: +v Bix
<Bix> change the map
<M|gunz> did.
<HazE> change the map
<BooMeR> were u the one who said something about my gf?
<HazE> i was
<HazE> i did
<DaRkNeSS|laptop> what?????
<BooMeR> learn some  respect
<BooMeR>  socksucker
<DaRkNeSS|laptop> what did i say????
<HazE> im gonna hit up her myspace later on
<DaRkNeSS|laptop> wtf

Now about 15 mins before that they asked us for the match. We said yes, gave them server info and went to server. We waited about ten mins then started goofing around and stuff. Darkness told me bix was on a "snack break". So we waited some more, about after waiting 20 mins total, bix shows up. Acting as if he is completely clueless. We tell him to get his guys cause we are sick of waiting when they were the ones who asked to match. After waiting another ten mins for him to get his guys, we started. They lost both maps, bix left the match early, about 15 mins early to be exact. So, I dont see where you get off posting this? You are the one who brought it on yourself by being a complete idiot. You should never be in charge of a clan. You have no clue what to do, you dont add losses or anything. Look at this...

#Rejects [ Record: 19-11 f0ck Insane ]

Now, thats uncalled for. We did nothing to you, besides dominate you. Sorry champ. You made us wait 30 mins when you asked to match, we told you you were an idiot. You made a post to make yourself look like a complete moron. Im glad you didnt post everything that happened. Way to go bix.

« Last Edit: August 02, 2006, 10:37:54 PM by SkAtEr »

Razr

• Stingray
« Reply #2 on: August 02, 2006, 09:56:34 PM »
I'm tired of these threads. They just spread the hate.

Lunatic

• 68 Carbine
« Reply #3 on: August 02, 2006, 11:21:21 PM »
Everybody knows Bix is the biggest hyprocrit in the game anyways.

Literally camps every single round of Shazam22, then we camp one round with like 3 minutes left. "WOW, Nice camping"

Fyre

• VM-68
« Reply #4 on: August 02, 2006, 11:28:12 PM »
I love these threads. They spead joy, like presents on Christmas morning, and butterflies and such.

SkateR

• Autococker
« Reply #5 on: August 02, 2006, 11:30:02 PM »
I dont care about his camping/etc. But the kid says we are starting shiz and how we are "pathetic". Yet haze talks about our mothers the whole match and so on. silly bix

BooMeR

• VM-68
« Reply #6 on: August 03, 2006, 12:01:13 AM »
Yeah we wait on you guys pretty much everytime we match then the whole time we have to listen to haze say "F you and F your mother." And then you all leave like 10 mins before the match is officially over. You're wasting your time with this

Xsv-Boy

• VM-68
« Reply #7 on: August 03, 2006, 12:02:50 AM »
i come on irc. then get spammed out by zerolegend. i go to server and then get spammed by insane. Lun, i dont give a ****. I left match early for 1 reason. dakrness left for who knows why, then my net drops for a min, i come back. and the is like 8-22 and it was just like 8-11. u capped on someone lagged out? easy to make that comeback on pbcup. playing 2v3.

SkateR

• Autococker
« Reply #8 on: August 03, 2006, 12:28:57 AM »
Xsv-Boy, you are a poor excuse for a child. You're 12, and you cause a ton of drama in this game. The reason we spammed you on irc is cause we were done waiting 30 mins for you newbies to come to the server. Darkness had to go, your net dropped and noone had a clue. Haze didnt say a word besides "fck u and yo motha". I capped once until I found out you were idle, sorry champ. Noone spammed you in the server either, we called you an idiot and told you to stop making us wait and get your members.

Smokey

• Autococker
« Reply #9 on: August 03, 2006, 12:30:04 AM »
who's fault is it that your players are morons and leave the game?

SkateR

• Autococker
« Reply #10 on: August 03, 2006, 03:08:51 AM »
LMFAO, after watching the demo, I have to say Wow. I love how it only shows the one part where we called you an idiotafter waiting 30 mins. Bix, why dont you show what your clan does man..stop trying to look good here.

lekky

• Autococker
« Reply #11 on: August 03, 2006, 05:20:06 AM »
I'm gonna have to agree with Skater here, bix is a terrible leader.

And can people please stop making threads accusing others of poor sportsmanship, but only showing cut off screenies or small sections of a match.

We know you do this to hide your own bad behaviour, and it only makes you look foolish.

Playah

• 68 Carbine
« Reply #12 on: August 03, 2006, 09:57:05 AM »
I gotta second razr's0 mention. He is god's grandfather, for those who didnt know.

Xsv-Boy

• VM-68
« Reply #13 on: August 03, 2006, 11:20:01 AM »
I was playinf bf2. I come on, and get spammed on irc by zerolegend. Then i go to the server to see 4 players and me. i say a couple words and proceed to get cussed out by your team then leave. THEN about 10 mins later dark finally showed up to match. I CANT control haze. all i can on TS is to not mm1. that doesn't do much. Lekky....i have never done or said anything to you at all. since u all are brits we never see you. I can get the demos from castle1 and pbcup. i only mm1 things that were useful.

SkateR

• Autococker
« Reply #14 on: August 03, 2006, 11:48:42 AM »
Get any demos from any of our matches, so we can all laugh at your team. Haze is the only one to talk and we respond to haze. Sorry man.

Dirty_Taco

• Map Committee
  • Autococker
« Reply #15 on: August 03, 2006, 11:51:23 AM »
I like these threads. They make the forums more exciting than 80 threads about 'Hi eyeM neW 2 Dp buT iM rly Gud i Went like 32-11 On GT sERvARs YeSTERdaY Sum1 ReCr00T mE Im RLy GUDDDD!!!!"

Or

"Me n KillEr n SniPer StARted A nEW klAn cALleD SnIpeRkIllERs [sK] We R rly Gud We wint [pmw] 2on2 On AiRTimE n INdUNe We Rockd!!!! e-mail me If u wANt in [sK] k lata"

SkateR

• Autococker
« Reply #16 on: August 03, 2006, 11:55:07 AM »
wut

Cobo

• Autococker
« Reply #17 on: August 03, 2006, 11:57:46 AM »
Lol, Skater dont act like you dont understand.
You talk like that :P
« Last Edit: August 03, 2006, 01:12:12 PM by |cobo| »

Smokey

• Autococker
« Reply #18 on: August 03, 2006, 12:19:07 PM »
if anyone wants it i have the full demos.

Xsv-Boy

• VM-68
« Reply #19 on: August 03, 2006, 01:09:15 PM »
haha what DT said was funny.