Author Topic: wallhack caught on tape  (Read 19095 times)

LAN@wasted

• PGP
Re: wallhack caught on tape
« Reply #80 on: January 04, 2005, 10:53:21 AM »

As for annoying chat colors -- what do you say I add an option in the next version to strip out color codes in text and/or names? :) Also, an ignore option is planned...

that would be one of the most valuable improvements on the game... its sooo annoying, and it really makes no difference on the content if it is white or colored ^^

Fyre

• VM-68
« Reply #81 on: January 05, 2005, 02:27:22 PM »
can't wait for an ignore feature...that way we'll be able to completely block out those annoying mofo's

jitspoe

• Administrator
  • Autococker
« Reply #82 on: January 06, 2005, 01:55:52 AM »
Ignore feature has been implemented... now to finish up some more of that crap on the todo list. :)

`cid

« Reply #83 on: January 07, 2005, 12:45:47 PM »
I like this forum topic the best.

PiCaSSo

• Autococker
« Reply #84 on: January 07, 2005, 06:21:11 PM »
LOL Here all of us are trying to move forward and make this a better community for everyone and we have to put up with this jokester attempting to ruin it all.  Of course this forum topic was a fabricated joke to begin with so go figure. 

Jitspoe I think it's about time to wipe this one as it is only being posted too for one obvious reason.  this is really getting OLD.

Ignore features,  "annoying chat colors", ect.. are supposed to be in the DEVELOPEMENT section of your forum.

Let's ALL move forward on a positive note for 2005

PiCaSSo

Hobo

• VM-68
« Reply #85 on: January 08, 2005, 11:51:03 PM »
  Wipe it clean?  Does that mean you're gonna stop reminding us how long you've played?
   I like this string and it's part of pballs history.
  It's funny how you can recon on vent and know exactly where the other team is but can't accept when someone puts a paintball on you.  I came on vent one day at gohan's invite, all I heard was snipen bossing people around and calling people hackers, and telling dye that he's talking too load, plus a few other things I won't get into here.  It was so sad, I would consider that an advantage which isn't usuable or used by many.
  So this string will hopefully keep coming up whenever you call out HACK!! as a reminder of what's it's like.
  Have a nice day...

PiCaSSo

• Autococker
« Reply #86 on: January 09, 2005, 12:32:43 AM »
Always an ass in the bunch...  I guess we can't expect everyone to grasp the idea of a new start.  We don't hide the fact that we use Ventrilo during play and rest assured that a large part of the DP community use one form of chat or another so STOP trying to act holyer than thou  Does it bother you that much that I mention how long I've played (Like that has any bearing on what the hell we're talking about) You strike me as another POOP starter with your latest post.  Whatever you've heard was prior to the new beginning that is being attempted by the server admins.  I didn't call out "HACK" and the ONLY reason this topic was posted to recently was because of an idiot that had no better recourse than to try to get to me personally by bringing it up again...  Talk about LAME

Grow Up so that the rest of us can move on!

PiCaSSo  :P

Hobo

• VM-68
« Reply #87 on: January 09, 2005, 03:19:00 AM »
Kind of grumpy ain't ya