Author Topic: someone cheating....??  (Read 7424 times)

Smokey

• Autococker
Re: someone cheating....??
« Reply #20 on: September 04, 2006, 08:18:15 PM »
owned? haha owned by some over mountain dewed teen.  I guess I will have to find another server to play on. 

um im an over mountain dewed teen.. die?

loial21

• Autococker
« Reply #21 on: September 04, 2006, 10:14:45 PM »
Jitspoe needs a secretary...
YES!!! I would say several dozen really hot females for starters. Enjoying pushishing bad gamers is a must.

I did ask that he looking it something as close to what doug said. Looks like he has alot of work to do though.

QED

• Stingray
« Reply #22 on: September 04, 2006, 10:56:31 PM »
Smokey, I don't think you are but, whoever deleted the post had stated that I was pwned.  The posts are no longer in the thread.

SkateR

• Autococker
« Reply #23 on: September 04, 2006, 11:03:40 PM »
I'm pretty sure an Ap3X player was caught hacking. Someone with a name like |Ap3X|

JiGSaW

• Autococker
« Reply #24 on: September 04, 2006, 11:35:06 PM »
I'm pretty sure an Ap3X player was caught hacking. Someone with a name like |Ap3X|
Are you trying to be a smartass?  Because everyone on Ap3x plays with just |Ap3x|.

SkateR

• Autococker
« Reply #25 on: September 04, 2006, 11:50:47 PM »
Actually, No. And his IP was the same as yours, zing. His name was |Ap3X| with black bars. No name.

loial21

• Autococker
« Reply #26 on: September 05, 2006, 12:30:09 AM »
I started recording a demo  in fraps and all I got was a DMX tune etc etc It started after I mentioned demo while playing with some Ap3x folks.  I'll see what I can do about getting another demo recording but it shows nothing, just plays that dmx song and gets a black screen.
This is not a cheating issue until you have that demo. Perhaps this thread needs to be moved to a section that will help get that demo going.

Funny it took Loial to simplify your flames.

JiGSaW

• Autococker
« Reply #27 on: September 05, 2006, 12:51:54 AM »
The one with black bars was Moe_Lester.

QED

• Stingray
« Reply #28 on: September 05, 2006, 05:07:13 AM »
Loial21,  I can't get a demo now because Superman will keep kicking me from his server.  I am over it now and know to avoid that server.

KnacK

• Global Moderator
  • Autococker
« Reply #29 on: September 05, 2006, 07:11:19 AM »

I believe that was Superman.  But as long as the members of Apex were allegedly cheating on their own server, no harm done,just don't play on their server.

JiGSaW

• Autococker
« Reply #30 on: September 05, 2006, 01:24:48 PM »
Knack.  The one with the black bars was Moe_lester.

SuperMAn

• Committee Member
  • Autococker
« Reply #31 on: September 05, 2006, 01:31:53 PM »
why would you play on there horrid cable server? Purely a newbie server.

Actually smokey, the server is hosted by Jitspoe and Ev1... And im pretty sure that they are some of the best servers dp has.  I pay for the server so I fell that I can kick anyone I want. Sorry QED but if you think we "hack" stop coming back to my server

QED

• Stingray
« Reply #32 on: September 05, 2006, 02:47:23 PM »
Superman your statement is noted. I mentioned in a couple past posts I feel that after being kicked by you for only raising a question... and posting the shot, I suppose I have no choice but to avoid your server.

Take note of the question marks in the thread starting post.  All I was doing was asking a question and a possible explanation. Seems as though you took it a bit personal.  Condolences you feel that way. Enjoy your server, I did.

jitspoe

• Administrator
  • Autococker
« Reply #33 on: September 05, 2006, 02:51:40 PM »
Recording demos is better than recording videos with fraps.  Demos can be watched at a higher resolution, making it easier to see what actually happened.  They're also smaller.

QED

• Stingray
« Reply #34 on: September 05, 2006, 03:05:13 PM »
I'll keep that in mind Jitspoe.  Guess I may have just gotten addicted to fraps there for a spell.  :)

SuperMAn

• Committee Member
  • Autococker
« Reply #35 on: September 05, 2006, 03:38:20 PM »

I believe that was Superman.  But as long as the members of Apex were allegedly cheating on their own server, no harm done,just don't play on their server.

I was caught hacking?  Or are you just saying that I use the name |Ap3X|?  And QED Im fine with you playing on my server.  Im not fine if you waltz in and start making accusations.

QED

• Stingray
« Reply #36 on: September 05, 2006, 05:37:42 PM »
I didn't accuse, I was asking for clarification.  That and the tossing of multiple grens at once didn't help any either.  I realize you're fine me not playing on your server, I got the hint when you kicked me off.  hehe.