Author Topic: Jigsaw - modified content  (Read 24973 times)

DaRkNeSS

• Autococker
Re: Jigsaw - modified content
« Reply #80 on: October 04, 2006, 06:33:47 PM »
Way to tell them how to hack textures/models Superman. Well done.. 

First of all I'm not supporting editing textures and models.  I simply said I think the ingame stuff should be kept in.  The stuff like changing the sky to see better. You say a lot of new players don't know it's possible.  First of all do you think some newbie fresh into the game is going to be owning just because he uses a different sky?  Not likely.  There are too many other things like jumping and strafing for them to learn.  Once they have played long enough for them to learn those things I'm sure they will have heard of changing the sky.  I see people on public servers saying, "Type sky pbsky2 to change the sky so you can see them better!" on maps like airtime.

About Jigsaw, yeah he has been evading his ban.  I don't understand why but everyone in Apex just uses a funname that says Ap3x| when they play on servers.  Maybe you should warn Apex that if they keep letting jigsaw play with them, then you will punish the whole clan by giving them all time on the GBL.  That might make them stop letting Jigsaw play with them.

MaDMaN

• VM-68
« Reply #81 on: October 04, 2006, 09:02:25 PM »
die

DaRkNeSS

• Autococker
« Reply #82 on: October 04, 2006, 09:37:56 PM »
Good one.

JiGSaW

• Autococker
« Reply #83 on: October 04, 2006, 09:47:30 PM »
Okay Darkness, for one.  I havn't played.  I havn't been playing.  Counterstrike Souce is about all for right now.  WoW is going to be mine this weekend.  We've always just played under Ap3x tags.  Are you gonna give a warning to the other clans that match and play pubs as just their tag too?  No I don't think so.  Be quiet please?  I don't think anyone cares about your imput. 

LoL @ Madman.

SuperMAn

• Committee Member
  • Autococker
« Reply #84 on: October 04, 2006, 09:54:36 PM »
I just always play with the Ap3x| tag because I'm too lazy to bind my name.  During matches alot of clans make their names similar so they do not know who they are up against.

And honestly you would have to be a complete idiot not to know that you can edit a picture in paint.  The people that do not know this would not be members on a game forum.

Spook

• Autococker
« Reply #85 on: October 04, 2006, 10:06:30 PM »
Or they would be people who just want to be informed on what's happening, and just want to play for fun.

Lunatic

• 68 Carbine
« Reply #86 on: October 05, 2006, 02:27:45 AM »
I just always play with the Ap3x| tag because I'm too lazy to bind my name.  During matches alot of clans make their names similar so they do not know who they are up against.

What a great answer.. Normally you wear your own name so people know who they are against so a clan isn't using any non-members, or in this case (apparently) a GBL player. Good job Ap3x, keep up the good work.

Playah

• 68 Carbine
« Reply #87 on: October 05, 2006, 11:53:27 AM »
First of all I'm not supporting editing textures and models.
What the hell? YOU are even giving them the directory to edit.

S8NSSON

• Autococker
« Reply #88 on: October 05, 2006, 12:44:16 PM »
so does this mean my laser paintballs are illegal?
or my BIG ballz?

dang...they gave me such an advantage too.

Everything is and advantage
You brain processes information better than mine ... UNFAIR ADVANTAGE
You have continually practiced hand eye coordination excersises... UNFAIR ADVANTAGE

Jitspoe just draws the line.

Go ahead...step on over the line...better not get caught!

jitspoe

• Administrator
  • Autococker
« Reply #89 on: October 05, 2006, 02:07:44 PM »
Weren't you the one going off about HUD number modification being unfair?

DaRkNeSS

• Autococker
« Reply #90 on: October 06, 2006, 12:52:04 PM »
  I don't think anyone cares about your imput. 

input*

Okay then Jigsaw, maybe I was just wrong because 2 people from your clan have told me that you evade your ban  and play for them.  They also told me about all the hacked textures/models and other hacks you have and use.

By the way, could you please ask the members of your clan to stop messaging me on irc asking for hacks? 
Thanks

Smokey

• Autococker
« Reply #91 on: October 06, 2006, 12:59:45 PM »
Okay Darkness, for one.  I havn't played.  I havn't been playing.  Counterstrike Souce is about all for right now.  WoW is going to be mine this weekend.  We've always just played under Ap3x tags.  Are you gonna give a warning to the other clans that match and play pubs as just their tag too?  No I don't think so.  Be quiet please?  I don't think anyone cares about your imput. 

LoL @ Madman.

who brags about playing WoW??

JiGSaW

• Autococker
« Reply #92 on: October 06, 2006, 03:04:28 PM »
Darkness - My textures are normal, and have been since I got banned.  I don't have hacks.  No one in my clan asks you for hacks, we have all the proof we need to know you hack.  And we just make fun of you for it, if you consider that asking you for hacks then more the power to you bud.

Smokey - Who doesn't brag about having WoW.

TinMan

• Autococker
« Reply #93 on: October 06, 2006, 03:23:42 PM »
WarCrack isn't to be joked about people, it can ruin lives faster than crack (cocaine) can.
You shouldn't brag about having a game, you should respectfully encourage competition in games that you're known to be decent at.

DaRkNeSS

• Autococker
« Reply #94 on: October 06, 2006, 04:26:06 PM »
Jigsaw, you don't have hacks?  And I suppose you never got caught wallhacking, never evaded your ban, never used modded textures, etc.  It's obvious we can't trust you about anything.  And please don't make me get out logs of Warhead and others asking me for hacks. 

Bix

• Autococker
« Reply #95 on: October 06, 2006, 05:27:16 PM »
i laugh how bling PMs me asking me to match with them.....then i paste it in apex and he devoices me...

DaRkNeSS

• Autococker
« Reply #96 on: October 06, 2006, 11:15:53 PM »
Yeah I get asked to match for them all the time.

coLa

• Autococker
« Reply #97 on: October 07, 2006, 01:38:31 AM »
i used to match with them then they started hating...

JiGSaW

• Autococker
« Reply #98 on: October 07, 2006, 08:49:19 AM »
That's because you wanted to be in apex.

Smokey

• Autococker
« Reply #99 on: October 07, 2006, 08:50:10 AM »
because you're too good.