Author Topic: Why It Sucks To Be Darkness  (Read 2838 times)

bug

• 68 Carbine
Why It Sucks To Be Darkness
« on: October 07, 2006, 10:55:59 PM »
Well well. I just recently signed on and received a nice little PM from our good friend Darkness. It appears he wanted an exploit, and who should he contact? Me! Big mistake. I could have simply yelled at him in a PM, but being the arse I am, I like to post stuff on the forums mocking you.

Thanks for the laugh, Darkness. Jitspoe, please tban/gban this noob as he was trying to obtain exploits. Thanks.

-Bug Out

JOE

• 68 Carbine
Re: Why It Sucks To Be Darkness
« Reply #1 on: October 07, 2006, 11:13:40 PM »
rofl he is just trying to see what the exploit is from that thread, doesnt mean he wants to use it or anything

Bix

• Autococker
« Reply #2 on: October 07, 2006, 11:23:19 PM »
just because he wants it doesn't mean he is going to use it to hack.

DaRkNeSS

• Autococker
« Reply #3 on: October 07, 2006, 11:39:06 PM »
Well I thought Jitspoe said he fixed it.   Everyone made it sound like it was something huge to crash servers or something.  I saw you post in it and figured I would ask you. Sorry for being curious.
« Last Edit: October 08, 2006, 01:01:16 AM by DaRkNeSS »

TinMan

• Autococker
« Reply #4 on: October 08, 2006, 12:07:13 AM »
Darkness is also the name of someone who posts about ZGH cheats on other forums...hmm...maybe its the same person. Busted?

DaRkNeSS

• Autococker
« Reply #5 on: October 08, 2006, 12:11:22 AM »
Nice try TinMan.  I already talked to Jitspoe for about two and a half hours about that.  He said I was "free to go".  On a side note what are you doing looking at hacker forums and then trying to accuse me.  Oh well, everyone can point their finger at me.  I could care less.

F3AR

• VM-68
« Reply #6 on: October 08, 2006, 12:26:48 AM »
So wait, asking a question deserves a ban now?

DaRkNeSS

• Autococker
« Reply #7 on: October 08, 2006, 12:52:30 AM »
So wait, asking a question deserves a ban now?

Good point.

TinMan

• Autococker
« Reply #8 on: October 08, 2006, 02:23:31 AM »
What were you doing there? And then accusing me when you actually have an account and posted there? It wasn't a "hacker" forum, more of a "nooby cheat release" forum if you ask me. I was looking into zaltekk and found that, I also contacted the admins and asked that they remove his threads and how un-ethical it was to host cheats for an Open Source game that someone puts so much work into, I didn't get a reply though.

DaRkNeSS

• Autococker
« Reply #9 on: October 08, 2006, 08:14:29 AM »
Like I said, I already talked to Jitspoe for a long time about it.  So in simple terms, it's not really your buisness.  But you can go ahead thinking I'm a hacker/cheater or whatever you want.  I don't really care.

coLa

• Autococker
« Reply #10 on: October 08, 2006, 10:40:06 AM »
there was a thread kinda like this one but involving smokey and tom.. tom sent smokey the link of the zalterak hack so he could ban it from his uploader then smokeys comes on here trying to act like tom was distributing it... people are just trying to get people into trouble... shame shame

doughz

• Stingray
« Reply #11 on: October 08, 2006, 11:03:44 AM »
honestly now, although darkness sometimes gets on my bad side, I have to be fair with him. Just because he wanted to know the exploit, does not mean in any way that he planned to use it. If he has talked to jitspoe about it, just let it be.

DaRkNeSS

• Autococker
« Reply #12 on: October 08, 2006, 11:35:12 AM »
Thanks munch.