Author Topic: Warhead  (Read 9825 times)

jitspoe

• Administrator
  • Autococker
Warhead
« on: October 09, 2006, 03:33:27 PM »
Name used: ˆE݈0AˆIpˆE3ˆIøˆ0Ûˆ9 (]Ap3X[)
IP: 65.78.111.156
Cheat detected: Zaltekk's ZGH

I didn't find the demo very convincing, but apparently he did install ZGH, so he's banned anyway.

Spook

• Autococker
Re: Warhead
« Reply #1 on: October 09, 2006, 03:39:53 PM »
knew it.... thank you jitspoe.

coLa

• Autococker
« Reply #2 on: October 09, 2006, 03:55:29 PM »
when you first install the game on the license agreement it says something about not cheating or hacking i saw it cause i recently reinstalled DP and it was there in big bold letters.. isn't there something you can do to these people for breaking that agreement i mean I'm sure there is or you would have waisted your time making it...

jitspoe

• Administrator
  • Autococker
« Reply #3 on: October 09, 2006, 05:11:55 PM »
It's not really worth my time to do so unless a particular person becomes a major problem.

bitmate

• Autococker
« Reply #4 on: October 09, 2006, 05:38:36 PM »
On a side note: I think Ap3X is becoming a major problem to this community...

Smokey

• Autococker
« Reply #5 on: October 09, 2006, 06:22:26 PM »
true that, they're wannabe ij's

Bix

• Autococker
« Reply #6 on: October 09, 2006, 07:27:59 PM »
when you first install the game on the license agreement it says something about not cheating or hacking i saw it cause i recently reinstalled DP and it was there in big bold letters.. isn't there something you can do to these people for breaking that agreement i mean I'm sure there is or you would have waisted your time making it...

It says that to me every time i reinstall dp for some reason. i used to have the CS wallhack and i guess there is still stuff from it..

JiGSaW

• Autococker
« Reply #7 on: October 09, 2006, 08:00:56 PM »

It says that to me every time i reinstall dp for some reason. i used to have the CS wallhack and i guess there is still stuff from it..
Me too.

DaRkNeSS

• Autococker
« Reply #8 on: October 09, 2006, 08:17:10 PM »
Hey it would be a cool idea if someone who gets on the gbl would be banned from posting on the forums.  They could still read, but they can't post.  It could be an even longer forum ban for someone who..

a) Wallhacked, denied it, got caught, and evaded the ban.
b) Used modded textures, denied it, got caught, and evaded the ban.
c) Evaded a ban to play, wallhacked, denied it, got caught, and we don't know what they will do now.

Just a suggestion.

Spook

• Autococker
« Reply #9 on: October 09, 2006, 08:56:52 PM »
I like jigsaw, but darkness that was the funniest excrement I've ever read on this forum.

JiGSaW

• Autococker
« Reply #10 on: October 09, 2006, 09:16:19 PM »
Hey it would be a cool idea if someone who gets on the gbl would be banned from posting on the forums.  They could still read, but they can't post.  It could be an even longer forum ban for someone who..

c) Evaded a ban to play, wallhacked, denied it, got caught, and we don't know what they will do now.

Just a suggestion.
Okay, 1st time I walled.  I didn't deny anything.
I didn't wallhack a second time, I just put them on the comp.  Kinda like Moe_lesters situation, if his is the truth.   Because apparently when I reinstall dp everytime it says "Cheats have been detected on your compter do you wish to proceed with the installation of digitalpaintball2" or something.  I don't see how to get rid of them.  And I don't understand why you're in my case, you hack, we know you do, once someone gets proof I will cry laughing.  Promise.

Smokey

• Autococker
« Reply #11 on: October 09, 2006, 10:05:41 PM »
I like jigsaw, but darkness that was the funniest excrement I've ever read on this forum.
lol, who likes a cheater?

KnacK

• Global Moderator
  • Autococker
« Reply #12 on: October 10, 2006, 07:32:26 AM »
I would like to see that if someone got a global perm ban that they would not even be able to get access to the forums or web site aka ipchains firewall rules.

jitspoe

• Administrator
  • Autococker
« Reply #13 on: October 10, 2006, 10:43:32 AM »
Unfortunately, ip's aren't static.

KnacK

• Global Moderator
  • Autococker
« Reply #14 on: October 10, 2006, 11:05:48 AM »
I know, just wishful thinking.

Spook

• Autococker
« Reply #15 on: October 10, 2006, 02:34:15 PM »
lol, who likes a cheater?
my opinion, i like jigsaw, and all the "hackers" of ij.

DaRkNeSS

• Autococker
« Reply #16 on: October 10, 2006, 03:50:53 PM »
Jigsaw everyone knows I have hacks because I tell them.  I don't care, I have nothing to hide.  But since you say everyone knows I hack, lets see the proof.  Theres got to be a lot of people that play DP so there must be a demo or something right?  Prove it.

toM|vendettA

• 68 Carbine
« Reply #17 on: October 10, 2006, 04:36:35 PM »

Just a suggestion.

You forgot D) bragged about helping beta test a new hack release, bragged about suggesting features for a hack, and openly asked to talk to the creator of hacks for help on using them, oh, and helping people like jigsaw install the hacks properly.

Why jitspoe hasnt/doesnt global ban you just bewilders me. You certainly deserve it.

DaRkNeSS

• Autococker
« Reply #18 on: October 10, 2006, 07:52:18 PM »

You forgot D) bragged about helping beta test a new hack release, bragged about suggesting features for a hack, and openly asked to talk to the creator of hacks for help on using them, oh, and helping people like jigsaw install the hacks properly.

Why jitspoe hasnt/doesnt global ban you just bewilders me. You certainly deserve it.

Tom you make me giggle.  It's funny how you believed me about that 1.3 beta testing with all those mind blowing features.  I know how much you like to think I hack so I decided to have a little fun with you.    Go ahead, think I hack because like I said, I could care less.  I didn't ask for help on using the hacks either, it's too easy to install.  And what makes you think I helped Jigsaw install the hack?  According to Jigsaw he couldn't even get the hack to install, so obviously if I had helped him it would have worked.  But why would I send Jigsaw hacks?  Honestly Tom, come up with something a little more believable if you're planning on making something up about me. 

Oh and by the way Tom, I'm still looking forward to that  proof from the match the other day on a Ch1ll match server where you used rcon to "stuff my config" and found tons of ZGH traces.

Honestly, there are so many people who have that hack Tom, including you.  Why try to say I'm the hacker?  If you're drawing the conclusion that if you have the hack, you must use it, then think about yourself.

Again, thanks for the laugh.

Smokey

• Autococker
« Reply #19 on: October 10, 2006, 08:40:15 PM »

Tom you make me giggle.  It's funny how you believed me about that 1.3 beta testing with all those mind blowing features.  I know how much you like to think I hack so I decided to have a little fun with you.    Go ahead, think I hack because like I said, I could care less.  I didn't ask for help on using the hacks either, it's too easy to install.  And what makes you think I helped Jigsaw install the hack?  According to Jigsaw he couldn't even get the hack to install, so obviously if I had helped him it would have worked.  But why would I send Jigsaw hacks?  Honestly Tom, come up with something a little more believable if you're planning on making something up about me. 

Oh and by the way Tom, I'm still looking forward to that  proof from the match the other day on a Ch1ll match server where you used rcon to "stuff my config" and found tons of ZGH traces.

Honestly, there are so many people who have that hack Tom, including you.  Why try to say I'm the hacker?  If you're drawing the conclusion that if you have the hack, you must use it, then think about yourself.

Again, thanks for the laugh.
to tell you the truth, i think you're both the biggest dp "modders" there are.