Author Topic: rZ>> Ressurected  (Read 4307 times)

GreenAffairz

• Autococker
rZ>> Ressurected
« on: October 10, 2006, 11:16:34 PM »
My next attempt at a stable team, This is more or less an re-opening of a team that I joined after I left ch1ll and got kicked out of cF (Arrmatey eats too much cake), This has the people that I matched with in rZ before which is Major and DuDe mostly, and a few other members that I think have talent in them. The lineup so far is.

impsy
FoX
DuDe
Major
W
Slaughta
EcLipsE

I really dont need comments like "who are those people" or, "you recruited a bunch of noobs". I played all of them and they are all decent. Today we had our first two matches against CC and tR. Just wanted to shout out saying good game, I loved tR's commentary although. The channel is located at #ressurected and I hope you come and stop by and maybe even idle. Im seriously trying to play DP more and get serious with teams again. I hope most of the community doesn't take this team as junk as always, but I have made alot of crappy teams in the past. Hope to match soon!

blaa

• Autococker
Re: rZ>> Ressurected
« Reply #1 on: October 11, 2006, 06:22:56 AM »
wasn't that rZ that q4 clan u joined for pbcup? they allow u to use their name? why they not playing?

Bix

• Autococker
« Reply #2 on: October 11, 2006, 08:19:07 AM »
GG last night and good luck in the future

Smokey

• Autococker
« Reply #3 on: October 11, 2006, 01:05:31 PM »
My next attempt at a stable team, This is more or less an re-opening of a team that I joined after I left ch1ll and got kicked out of cF (Arrmatey eats too much cake), This has the people that I matched with in rZ before which is Major and DuDe mostly, and a few other members that I think have talent in them. The lineup so far is.

impsy
FoX
DuDe
Major
W
Slaughta
EcLipsE

I really dont need comments like "who are those people" or, "you recruited a bunch of noobs". I played all of them and they are all decent. Today we had our first two matches against CC and tR. Just wanted to shout out saying good game, I loved tR's commentary although. The channel is located at #ressurected and I hope you come and stop by and maybe even idle. Im seriously trying to play DP more and get serious with teams again. I hope most of the community doesn't take this team as junk as always, but I have made alot of crappy teams in the past. Hope to match soon!
good luck, lol.

i bet warhead is one of them, also.

bitmate

• Autococker
« Reply #4 on: October 11, 2006, 01:41:10 PM »
W == Warhead?!?!

GreenAffairz

• Autococker
« Reply #5 on: October 11, 2006, 01:47:59 PM »
wasn't that rZ that q4 clan u joined for pbcup? they allow u to use their name? why they not playing?

check #rZ, theres like 4 people their because the clan died. I was the leader of the Paintball division so I can bring it back. I heard that Warhead is on the global ban list but ive let him in for now, everyone should have another chance anyways.

Smokey

• Autococker
« Reply #6 on: October 11, 2006, 01:51:26 PM »

check #rZ, theres like 4 people their because the clan died. I was the leader of the Paintball division so I can bring it back. I heard that Warhead is on the global ban list but ive let him in for now, everyone should have another chance anyways.
Not if they're banned. Good work supporting cheaters, you should get a global ban for that

Spook

• Autococker
« Reply #7 on: October 11, 2006, 02:18:50 PM »
yes W = Warhead, as are n1gger and Sp1cky. Sp1cky is a knockoff of the name i've been using lately so don't get confused.
« Last Edit: October 11, 2006, 03:18:43 PM by Spook »

PiCaSSo

• Autococker
« Reply #8 on: October 11, 2006, 03:16:49 PM »
Hahahahahaha Sorry couldn't help it!   ;D

Lunatic

• 68 Carbine
« Reply #9 on: October 11, 2006, 04:13:19 PM »
Great..

Holo

• VM-68
« Reply #10 on: October 11, 2006, 04:17:21 PM »
Welcome back?  ;)

jitspoe

• Administrator
  • Autococker
« Reply #11 on: October 11, 2006, 04:18:45 PM »
And rZ>>LinX / rZ>>M&M / rZ>>TimBerLanD / rZ>>QuakE / ...

And he already got a second chance.  He'll get a third chance in 2 months.

DaRkNeSS

• Autococker
« Reply #12 on: October 11, 2006, 05:06:14 PM »
So Warhead hacks and gets global ban listed, and then you let him in your clan?  What an amazing idea.  Way to hurt the reputation of your clan.

doughz

• Stingray
« Reply #13 on: October 11, 2006, 06:03:08 PM »

....and we are expected to not call this clan junk
? Yeah impsy, anyone stupid enough to hack so many times should just leave, as opposed to joining a dp clan when he knows that he is global banned. You're just as bad for letting him join the clan...I'm sure a wallhacker will help your clan.

DaRkNeSS

• Autococker
« Reply #14 on: October 11, 2006, 06:42:54 PM »
Well, [Krew] did win a lot of matches..

Lunatic

• 68 Carbine
« Reply #15 on: October 12, 2006, 11:18:58 AM »
Well, [Krew] did win a lot of matches..
??..

lekky

• Autococker
« Reply #16 on: October 12, 2006, 11:39:30 AM »
My next attempt at a stable team

thats funny, and...

I really dont need comments like "who are those people" or, "you recruited a bunch of noobs".

is there a rule about just calling you the noob? cos if not...

and you shouldn't use that clan name. Contrary to what you may think, you are not the owner of that clan, so please start over (again).

GreenAffairz

• Autococker
« Reply #17 on: October 12, 2006, 05:19:35 PM »
Keep on posting Lekky, you really just make me laugh.

DaRkNeSS

• Autococker
« Reply #18 on: October 12, 2006, 07:54:19 PM »
Keep on posting Lekky, you really just make me laugh.

Says the kid who recruits a hacker a week after he is caught. 

coLa

• Autococker
« Reply #19 on: October 12, 2006, 08:19:00 PM »
i don't even think it was a week maybe a couple of days