Author Topic: GooseRulz  (Read 8975 times)

GooseRulz

• PGP
GooseRulz
« on: July 05, 2002, 12:45:58 AM »
Hey dorks, how many of you HONESTLY think I ,( Goose the best hpb ownage mofo that ever lived ) cheats?

I start playing DP few days ago, since i finally got my pc up and running, i've been down for about 7 + months.
and I join a server, and these newbies start calling me a cheater... not that I care or anything, but i just wanna know how many of you think i cheat.
btw. those newbies were Krewzer and Fryman I believe.

So i give you all permission, this time to reply to my post.
Thank you and have a good night.
and dont let the bed bugs bight...

and ganja still sucks, i beat him again 1on1 ... sorry ganja
anyone else wants to 1on1?
also ShadowRealm is back #team_sR .

not too sure about this playwithgun ccrap .

my car was supposed to be ready this thursday, but it was a darn holiday, darn losers.
anyways... as i was saying, reply to my post and tell me what you think.
what was the question again?

ohh yea, do you think i cheat?
there you go.

I liked it alot, when i join #paintball and i didnt get banned. hahahah
but then jitspoe gave fembot ops, and i was kicked.
because he has an idiot filter on. so be careful

i got a bilster from lighting a darn m80 today on 4th of july, stupid fuse burned my thumb. it was one of those water proof things you know?

i saw crash today from LP and he sucked, he got punked by newbies, ohh and i also saw maverick from LP but he didnt know who I was, i think he was drunk or something.

I'm bringing back LP, haha
owned
w00f
Shannon Elizabeth is one sexxxy moma.

webshots is cool, dont you think? i mean, they have so many desktop pictures, and most of them are pretty cool. thats what i use.

anyways, when i joined that server, they called me a cheater, because i was owning them, i was like 29/3 darn i rocked them, hpb hardcore pr0n you know?
they said i was a bot, do you think im a bot?

because when i first got my hardrive, it got real real hot, but then i bought a seperate fan for it, and it was all better, i just pointed it straight at it for some ridicoullosulkes reason. but it worked.
work is ghey.

:-/ :) ;) :D ;D >:( :( :o 8) ??? :P ::) :-[ :-/ :'(

IronFist

• Autococker
_
« Reply #1 on: July 05, 2002, 04:41:55 AM »
Post removed
« Last Edit: July 25, 2010, 10:12:52 PM by IronFist »

Krewzer

• Stingray
Re: GooseRulz
« Reply #2 on: July 05, 2002, 08:44:57 PM »
Yes I was there. However I never said you were a cheater. I made the mistake of sticking my nose in between you and Fryman. What I said was something like "Goose knows how to cheat". I've played against you enough, I know you're good. I wouldn't know when anyone was cheating... except maybe the speed cheats. There's some really good players out there.
Don't mistake this for anything except denial of me calling you a cheater (I couldn't care less).
Die,
Krewzer

GooseRulz

• PGP
« Reply #3 on: July 06, 2002, 12:06:24 AM »
Yea!,
and that goes for the rest of you.
I AM THE BALL LICKER
i mean, YOU ARE THE BALL LICKERS!
I RULE
/me Rulz
you dont, live with it.
w00f
( btw, if you ever see anyone use that words, " w00f "
smack them across the nose, cause they shouldnt be saying it, other than me, cuz i made it up.)

so dont call me a cheater, cuz im GOOD baby, real tasty, big and tasty, double quarter pounder with cheesee, ohhh yeaaa.

as you guys can see, by the times i post these messsages ( at night ) i havent been getting off work till about 1 or 2 am, and i cant go to sleep cuz.... i just cant.

and i have nothing better else to do, since i cant talk in #paintball might as well talk on here, pretty much the same aint it? Hello fembot, muahahahahaha

*** You were kicked from DpBoard by Fembot (idiot filter: ON)

GooseRulz

• PGP
« Reply #4 on: July 06, 2002, 01:57:09 AM »
just wanted to say, im adding another newbie to my list
his name is CRASH from liquid paint
he thinks i cheat, cuz i own so much mauahahhahah
ahahhahahahah
lmoa
sp
dfj
sjfdos89*UOIJOI#J(*U#(OIEJOKJ
LMOA
DJOP)FJSOifj#
owned
Goose Style

s1t

« Reply #5 on: July 06, 2002, 12:22:52 PM »
Wow, cool.  ::)

jitspoe

• Administrator
  • Autococker
« Reply #6 on: July 06, 2002, 01:33:20 PM »

GooseRulz

• PGP
« Reply #7 on: July 06, 2002, 02:53:24 PM »
hi jits, your ugly

Fryth

• VM-68
« Reply #8 on: July 06, 2002, 03:15:20 PM »
Just use NoCheat, and nobody will think you're a cheater. But they might still think you're a lamer. Unfortunately, I don't know of any programs that will fix that.

GooseRulz

• PGP
« Reply #9 on: July 06, 2002, 04:05:53 PM »
bastard

Crazyguy

• VM-68
« Reply #10 on: July 06, 2002, 07:26:22 PM »
goose is a cheater

pennywize

• PGP
« Reply #11 on: July 07, 2002, 12:36:25 AM »
Goose.. just remember.. deep down inside.. keep thinking deep..  na fool.. alittle deeper.. now to the left.. back up I think you passed it.. na fuker thats the family reunion you had last.. go back some more.. more.. keep going.. to the right this time.. AH HAH!!!! we found it..  yea its called recognizing the fact that you can and will never be the best HPB until I get broadband.  Just remember man.. you tried to 1v1 me waaay too many times and you got smacked down every single time.  Yea thats old iceman for ya.  what am I talking about.. 99% of the lpbs that read the post actually remember the same thing..

Anyways.. im just bored.  Hey goose.. 1 question.. from reading your posts.. HAVE YOU SMOKED TOO MUCH FUKN GONJA?  Cause I mean darn dude.. their isnt a lick of knowledge in that little head of yours.. and btw.. you actually smoke shrooms?  Dems for grubbin..  Anyhow... read the other post.. I put my aim and email there... send me a line sometime..

I wonder if jitspoe or anyone who played qwca remember me.  

Oh excrement... Whatever happened to...um.. ZOOGOOZ!!! from W! + Ruffryders?   That clan still around?  Cause I know they were around till the day I quit.. erm and about a year later..  Catch me up fellas.. ill be back on this game eventually... oh thats right.. im getting my dsl in a week.. guess goose can finally claim to be the best hpb when its in..

Peace

GooseRulz

• PGP
« Reply #12 on: July 07, 2002, 09:16:05 AM »
hi pennywise, when have you ever beaten me 1on1?
ohh yea, i remember,... NOT!!!

/me Rulz

did it say * Rulz? dumb thing
supposed to say GooseRulz
cause i rule

and zoogooz is gone, cause all canadians suck
darn them all to hell.

AGeNt7eVeN

• PGP
« Reply #13 on: July 31, 2002, 05:54:57 PM »
No goose I don' think U cheat, I dont think many people in dp cheat.

Fryth havin no cheat doesnt mean ppl wont call u a cheat I have a "Fake NoCheat" Well according to certain newbies

IronFist

• Autococker
_
« Reply #14 on: August 02, 2002, 06:45:48 PM »
Post removed
« Last Edit: July 25, 2010, 10:12:47 PM by IronFist »

jitspoe

• Administrator
  • Autococker
« Reply #15 on: August 03, 2002, 03:23:16 AM »

MeRL

• VM-68
« Reply #16 on: August 04, 2002, 09:44:36 AM »
bah i got my own opinion on you goose. you USED to be like jeremi to me...sometimes i like you, sometimes i don't, now i just don't like jer what so ever. bah. although i think cid's the best HPB. as for cheating, i don't think you do, i think you might of tried before but don't now. meh. s'all good.

^Goose

• PGP
« Reply #17 on: August 07, 2002, 06:39:37 PM »
merl = newbie = dont know nothing
nt. gg. bbl. ttyl. be quiet. bye

Goose is the best HPB ever.  and ownz all lpb

strike_12

• PGP
« Reply #18 on: August 07, 2002, 10:20:14 PM »
Hey goose , glad to hear your so modest . Guess i have to respect your persistense . I'm thinking maybe you dont cheat either , i saw you play before . Maybe you just like to rattle a few chains once in a while . peace ;D

^Goose

• PGP
« Reply #19 on: August 12, 2002, 12:54:40 AM »
what do you mean by seen me play a few times, and raddling peoples " chains "

you saying i suck?   you saying i like to giggle on peoples hoo hoo's ?

well i got something for you shrike!
well, maybe i dont, but one day i will.
and who are you?  

p.s.
HPB > LPB