Author Topic: dear goose  (Read 2585 times)

acid

• PGP
dear goose
« on: July 10, 2002, 02:55:01 AM »
goose in regards to your "why does everyone still have me banned" post...its for serveral reasons, #1 you cant be trusted with ops,  #2 you pick fights with my members, #3 you say stupid stuff, #4 you think you are the best hpb...when we all know thats me  ;D , #5 you say stupid stuff ( i do realize that i have said that before but since that is your biggest issue i think i will add it in there again.), and #6 im to lazy to go to the etg admins and have them change admin back to this host mask. Another thing...dont go on this whole i dont cheat crap cause i have had serveral different of your "friends" tell me that you cheat or have cheated. Goose your nasal sex is always the best.

with lots`O lub
acid

GooseRulz

• PGP
Re: dear goose
« Reply #1 on: July 14, 2002, 01:06:33 AM »
LMAO..... hahahahhahahahah
ohh excrement acid whats up?
i see you tend to get a little cranky, after not having nasal sex for a while eh?
and i dont say stupid stuff
like what? what do i say that is stupid?
all i do on irc is sing and talk excrement to gwb and aids, but thats normal, cause they are jewish ragheads

and only reason i was banned from #prozak was because of stupid jester the molester fester bobester. he got owned by me like everyone else, ( not to mention any names: Protocol, C.A.P "all newbie clans that died after sR owned them" etc,etc..) so he went and cried then added me to banlist.

and i think its funny that you think i cheat acid, regardless of what other people think, infact, i can care less what other people think or my so called " FRIENDS " say i do, and what not.
i only started that topic to see who all thought i cheated, so i can laugh at them later. but i see you all phear my 56k modem and my mad paintballing skills. so its alright if you think i cheat vince. i mean, who doesnt? i own you all, and you all think i cheat. thank you

nt. cp,pm,bb =)  Doesnt it suck getting beat by a girl?
cough CRAZYLADY OWNZ YOU cough nt. though
i would cry if a girl/lady beat my clan in a game of pball.
darn that sucks

Fryth

• VM-68
All I Have To Say Is...
« Reply #2 on: July 14, 2002, 11:46:24 AM »
« Last Edit: July 14, 2002, 02:06:25 PM by admin »

jitspoe

• Administrator
  • Autococker
« Reply #3 on: July 14, 2002, 02:01:07 PM »
hahaha, thank you, Fryth.  I needed a good laugh :)

GooseRulz

• PGP
« Reply #4 on: July 15, 2002, 01:36:26 AM »
what are you laughing at jitspoe?
that looks like you, is it?

muahahhaah
freaking newbie

jitspoe

• Administrator
  • Autococker
« Reply #5 on: July 15, 2002, 09:31:32 PM »
and i dont say stupid stuff

If you honestly believe that, I feel sorry for you.