Author Topic: Is an orgy scene in your latest map really the impression you want to make?  (Read 20842 times)

Lunatic

• 68 Carbine
Re: Is an orgy scene in your latest map really the impression you want to make?
« Reply #80 on: November 13, 2006, 08:51:57 PM »
Why can I not find this in the map version that I have? How mentally retarded am I?

Bix

• Autococker
« Reply #81 on: November 14, 2006, 09:37:26 AM »
Lunatic, here is a ss showing the location. THere is a rock at the backdoor flag, just walk into the wall there  :o

rez

• PGP
« Reply #82 on: November 14, 2006, 10:03:53 AM »
Lol DT.  What would your boy Freud think about this.  He'd say that your fixation on adulterous sex scenes is due to a diminutive member.  Or maybe Erin isn't putting out enough?  Keep all of your perverted excrement to yourself.

Dirty_Taco

• Map Committee
  • Autococker
« Reply #83 on: November 14, 2006, 12:10:44 PM »
Referencing Freud from your high school psych class that you probably failed. Guess what, Freud wasn't infallible, and most contemporary psychologists don't assent to any of his theories.

Interesting that you'd claim such nonsense, given that your boy Uni went to far greater lengths to create sex scenes that included wolves (that moved) sodomizing people. Not to mention putting pictures of his own penis (or so he said) on digi's picture and then creating a ytmnd with it. I wonder what m7feettall would have to say about that.

jitspoe

• Administrator
  • Autococker
« Reply #84 on: November 14, 2006, 12:39:24 PM »
He never released that map, though, and it was in response to a map you made.

Dirty_Taco

• Map Committee
  • Autococker
« Reply #85 on: November 14, 2006, 01:18:45 PM »
Actually bob made it, i just copy/pasted it. I don't know the first thing about creating objects that move in maps.

Furthermore, what i copy pasted was a few simple brushes that barely even resemble anything human. Uni edited our pictures and turned them into textures so we specifically were the ones being sodomized.

I'm not sure how you define 'released' but it definitely seemed like a completed map and if I was able to obtain a copy of it, then it seems that anyone could have...

jitspoe

• Administrator
  • Autococker
« Reply #86 on: November 14, 2006, 02:05:08 PM »
Did you feel it was inappropriate, or are you just using the, "At least what I did isn't as bad as ..." routine?  By the way, where did you get a copy of the map?  Uni said he deleted it after I told him it was inappropriate.

Dirty_Taco

• Map Committee
  • Autococker
« Reply #87 on: November 14, 2006, 02:13:10 PM »
Uni's cronies pasted the link to it all around mIRC. A server admin could've easily uploaded it to a server if they'd so pleased.

I don't think its inappropriate, i think its funny. When i saw what uni did in his map i laughed. I didn't take it seriously until it needed to be taken seriously. I never expected urnsmap to actually be played on servers. I only had it uploaded so her and I could jump around in it. I added it to the great maplist vote as a joke not thinking any server admin in the right mind would actually play it (although who knows it might actually be a fun four team map).

James

• 68 Carbine
« Reply #88 on: November 14, 2006, 08:01:06 PM »
Lmafo, like you delete my posts that clearly go with the topic, but don't delete the other ones. You're a bundle of twigs.

Anyhoo... My sweet map was a dedication map to infamous shmue.

rez

• PGP
« Reply #89 on: November 14, 2006, 09:36:29 PM »
UNi @ rez's

"jitspoe dont ask me to register, its not going to happen"

DT:
actually bro. the fact is I did create the picture of digi.. but i only sent it to one person.. and he is the one who made the ytmnd. not me. quit spreeding your lies, or get your facts straight. Besides GWB told me you loved the arabian music on it..... but honestly what does that have to do with dp a ytmnd, your such a hater lol, btw its called func_train to move objects im sure a l33t mapper like you know that...

and yeah that is my piece on digi's head. *photoshop takes 10 pounds off of it though*

why are you still speaking of me. Jesus are you that obsessed with me, oh yeah you are.. ALL BECAUSE I SHOT YOU IN A GAME.. LMAO...
even better. jitspoe was there and saw it all go down...

ahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahaahahahahaaaaa.

and yeah jitspoe unfortunately someone put my map on  some uploading website and sent it around. thats where dirtytaco got it from.

sorryz jitspoe, I should of known better.

To bad i don't know who it is. seems I've been dealing with a bunch of two faced individuals for sometime. dirtytaco who gave you the map, and why did you accept it, and why did you not inform jittspoe that someone was going around doing it????

if you wouldn't start sh*t, there wouldn't be sh*t. its soo simple.
even a 5 year old could undstand it.

Furthermore, what i copy pasted was a few simple brushes that barely even resemble anything human. Uni edited our pictures and turned them into textures so we specifically were the ones being sodomized.

oh wow all 12 minutes i spent creating a generic fur tile with eye candy and actually adding a few brushes into a old map i made 3 years ago and animating it. oh wow thats like allmost 2 hardcore of dedication! OMG I DID LIKE GO ALL THE WAY!!! TO THE EXTREME MAX! *breaks a tequila bottle over his head and yells, "TO THE EXTREME!"*

Quote:
Brian from halfbaked: You're A dork. maaan"

TinMan

• Autococker
« Reply #90 on: November 14, 2006, 09:38:03 PM »
There's a purple penis hidden in bombsaway.

IronFist

• Autococker
« Reply #91 on: November 14, 2006, 09:44:58 PM »
DirtyTaco, let's take pictures of our weeners and put them in a billboard in twilight, so we can be cool like uni.

Spook

• Autococker
« Reply #92 on: November 14, 2006, 09:45:36 PM »
There's a purple penis hidden in bombsaway.
no there isn't

Lunatic

• 68 Carbine
« Reply #93 on: November 14, 2006, 09:45:58 PM »
!adduniquote

UNi @ rez's

"jitspoe dont ask me to register, its not going to happen"

DT:
actually bro. the fact is I did create the picture of digi.. but i only sent it to one person.. and he is the one who made the ytmnd. not me. quit spreeding your lies, or get your facts straight. Besides GWB told me you loved the arabian music on it..... but honestly what does that have to do with dp a ytmnd, your such a hater lol, btw its called func_train to move objects im sure a l33t mapper like you know that...

and yeah that is my piece on digi's head. *photoshop takes 10 pounds off of it though*

why are you still speaking of me. Jesus are you that obsessed with me, oh yeah you are.. ALL BECAUSE I SHOT YOU IN A GAME.. LMAO...
even better. jitspoe was there and saw it all go down...

ahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahaahahahahaaaaa.

and yeah jitspoe unfortunately someone put my map on  some uploading website and sent it around. thats where dirtytaco got it from.

sorryz jitspoe, I should of known better.

To bad i don't know who it is. seems I've been dealing with a bunch of two faced individuals for sometime. dirtytaco who gave you the map, and why did you accept it, and why did you not inform jittspoe that someone was going around doing it????

if you wouldn't start sh*t, there wouldn't be sh*t. its soo simple.
even a 5 year old could undstand it.

oh wow all 12 minutes i spent creating a generic fur tile with eye candy and actually adding a few brushes into a old map i made 3 years ago and animating it. oh wow thats like allmost 2 hardcore of dedication! OMG I DID LIKE GO ALL THE WAY!!! TO THE EXTREME MAX! *breaks a tequila bottle over his head and yells, "TO THE EXTREME!"*

Quote:
Brian from halfbaked: You're A dork. maaan"

Dirty_Taco

• Map Committee
  • Autococker
« Reply #94 on: November 14, 2006, 09:49:55 PM »
Twilight is such an awesome map, I wish the train thing moved.

P!nk

• Autococker
« Reply #95 on: November 14, 2006, 09:52:59 PM »
Uni, you never listened to iron's song, jeezlaweezus:

http://w4r.mserle.com/mp3s/IronFist_dpball-hardest-suckas.mp3

edit: Loial, where is S8N?

TinMan

• Autococker
« Reply #96 on: November 14, 2006, 09:56:09 PM »
no there isn't
Haha, made you look. I remember the "red penis" of Quake 1 though, that was very disturbing.

James

• 68 Carbine
« Reply #97 on: November 14, 2006, 10:05:16 PM »
Funny to see Unibonger make a post with things not misspelled. High-five spellcheck.

loial21

• Autococker
« Reply #98 on: November 15, 2006, 02:24:08 AM »
Same as it ever was.....same as it ever was...as the day goes by....
Once in a lifetime.

If you are easily offended, you shouldn't play online games, because people will say/do whatever they want.
:o+ ::)= :-[  Does not get online gaming for fun.

Not with logins :) and hardware / address bans.

m7feettall

• Autococker
« Reply #99 on: November 15, 2006, 08:11:24 AM »
Quote from: loial21

Not with logins :) and hardware / address bans.

Yup. I have seen people banned from online games  for flagrant or continual obscene or abusive speech.

It is all about what the game wants to be perceived as.