Author Topic: could be interesting or maybe not  (Read 7297 times)

strike_12

• PGP
could be interesting or maybe not
« on: July 12, 2002, 09:16:22 PM »
after reading quit a few posts , recently joining the forum , and playing off and on for 2 years , i thought id finally put my 2 cents in . Mister _ zimbu you got a great idea for a tourney and well thought out , great work . I must say you left out an important thing , "No cheats" . I know it was probably a given , but theres alot of different opinons when it comes to the no cheat. I hope we can come to a full proof way of eliminating that , haha right . I know its the only thing we have for now but im personally getting sick of the wall hacking aimbot mother f***ckers that are jacking up this mod . When im running a 386k up and 2000k down and im getting spanked like a 56k mofo  , thats flat out b.s. What would keep me from getting a hack? There out there for anyone to use , i just hate to cheat . Is this what this mods all about , who can find the most undetectable and not be found out. darn, i just got off last night and saw two different guys  , with there backs turned , do a 180 and kill me with 1 shot , B>S> . Although you guys thought i was a bot , im not . I like to play , not talk , maybe more in the fututre , if its still around . I have a list and demo's for the last 2 years of all the players i feel that cheat . I know theres some real good players out there and i can tell the difference  , this is only my opinion , but some very good evidence . My final word . Stop the f****ckin cheatin and maybe we'll have a mod that we all can have fun playing. See ya on the field.

IronFist

• Autococker
_
« Reply #1 on: July 14, 2002, 05:36:07 AM »
Post removed
« Last Edit: July 25, 2010, 10:12:50 PM by IronFist »

Michael_Fornal

• VM-68
Re: could be interesting or maybe not
« Reply #2 on: July 14, 2002, 12:26:50 PM »
While yeah, there's plenty of cheats out there (gg fake lag), the turning around and killing you thing just sounds like you were owned on that one.  There's no 'eyes in the back of your head' hack that I know of.  There is sound, though  -  they prolly heard ya, or knew where you were from earlier on or something.  And the one-shot was just luck or a good shot.

But yeah, cheating sucks and stuff.

strike_12

• PGP
« Reply #3 on: July 16, 2002, 07:31:16 PM »
thanks for the post fornal  . one thing is missing in your thinking . there are aimbots , zbots , bla bla bla bots and they do target colors . your blue im red, bot set blue and bingo it shoots everything blue pretty cool  . you can even change the range , field of vision and all kinds of crap . without disclosing too much info i wont say what type and name , but its out there and they are detectable and yes they  will do a 180 and shoot . i did alot of research on this subject matter and downloaded these hacks and tried them for my personal use and they do work . i dont get owned by noobs , i get owned by good players . piece .

anrkist

« Reply #4 on: July 18, 2002, 01:11:02 AM »
yano.. ive been thinking bots MIGHT work in DP.. if they work in regular quake2 , think about it.. balls here arc so forever people have said that bots wouldent work in dp , but the grenade launcer also arcs.. dont bots use those ?? i dunno just a thought

acid

• PGP
« Reply #5 on: July 18, 2002, 04:31:57 AM »
ok strike, i happen to be one of the few 56kers left...there are 56kers that are more skilled then most of the lpbs. ping has lil to do with skill. its more about the actually net/pc lag. i think everyone has thier bullexcrement turn around and jump shots. bots would be easier to kill then most of the dp population...i dont see why having a bot on a server would be such a bad idea. i think that one of the servers should have 3 bots running on it so there can always be a game of dp to be played. anyways im going to sleep...i love you all

acid

jitspoe

• Administrator
  • Autococker
« Reply #6 on: July 19, 2002, 08:11:21 PM »
Aimbots don't operate on their own.  They just aim for you.  You still have to run around and stuff :)

GooseRulz

• PGP
« Reply #7 on: July 22, 2002, 02:03:03 AM »
i think acid was talking about those stupid bots ... like when you play q3 arena single player, those fuk head bots? you know.
well anways you know ill always put in my opinion on " cheating " topics
not that i cheat or anything, but.
id like to say that HPB's are alot better than LPB's. period.
amen.
and we do have eyes behind our heads, and aimbots are the best ever, not that i've ever "tested" them out, like xbain says... " I'm only testing them "
another zoogooz. jeez
hi xbain =) !! love ya.                       punk ass prick.

strike_12

• PGP
« Reply #8 on: July 23, 2002, 05:54:53 PM »
oh ya , finally someone knows what im talkin about , thanks goose, yea they do have eyes in the back of there head , and yes you do have to still run around and stuff , p.s. jits  , great maps . anyone wanna tryout this " aim" bot for themselves email me ill send it to you , what the hell , i think 75% of the players have it all ready so what the hell , LoL .

jitspoe

• Administrator
  • Autococker
« Reply #9 on: July 23, 2002, 06:30:18 PM »
Which bot are you referring to? ratbot?

Deathstrike

• PGP
« Reply #10 on: July 24, 2002, 02:17:10 PM »
cheatings crappy, i dont cheat never bothered for one because i had no idea where to get the cheats and another reason with an aimbot or other crap your just proving you cant play the game by yourself.

-Greg

strike_12

• PGP
« Reply #11 on: July 24, 2002, 03:46:54 PM »
I dont want this post to get out of hand and no i dont cheat either  , but i did alot of research on the topic because i thought certain people were cheating . I wanted to expose this situation . Some of the cheats i found were actually hard to find . I found one that is actually  different than all bots , this really isnt a bot , doesnt run different proxys etc..and no reconnect , kinda weird but it works in pb  and is undetectable but can be if you dont have the right settings , does weird 180 , 360 flips right in front of you , and yes it can make you spin and kill " eyes in the back of your head thing"  i used it for myself and it works . Im hoping that we can have a server side detection for these type of "bots" so theres no more b.s. No its not a ratbot , zbot , or mechanicalbot. Jits email if you want the file to try it youself . I dont want to post it here for obvious reasons . Again it was hard to find and wasnt made for dp but works . Peace out . I hate cheats!!!!

jitspoe

• Administrator
  • Autococker
« Reply #12 on: July 24, 2002, 09:47:17 PM »
Is it just scripts?  Does it actually aim at people, or does it just do a 180 degree turn?.

strike_12

• PGP
« Reply #13 on: July 25, 2002, 05:46:33 PM »
Its not scripts , its actually a exe. and it targets Colors not enemys , great for pb . Maybe you could change the skins and this cheat wouldnt work any more . Whatta think?

strike_12

• PGP
« Reply #14 on: July 25, 2002, 06:00:00 PM »
maybe were getting to deep in this thing without disclosing the real cheat , but the initials are d.a . If you want it jits ill send it to you  , maybe you can come up with an idea  to stop this bs.

strike_12

• PGP
« Reply #15 on: July 25, 2002, 07:03:02 PM »
cheatings crappy, i dont cheat never bothered for one because i had no idea where to get the cheats and another reason with an aimbot or other crap your just proving you cant play the game by yourself.

-Greg

If you read my original post  , im not agreeing with cheats . i hate them. im trying to expose a problem in this game . thanks for your input , but diddly crap .

GooseRulz

• PGP
« Reply #16 on: July 25, 2002, 11:52:25 PM »
Cheats rule the world, if there werent cheats, there wouldnt be people.
if you could only imagine the skandals and cheats people do in real life, you would know why we do it on the internet.

hell, its alot safer, funer and legal..... to an extent.
Internet + Cheats = ROCKS!!
I WANNA ROCK! ROCK!

strike_12

• PGP
« Reply #17 on: July 26, 2002, 08:22:52 PM »
Yea but it blows when one player has a cheat and the other dont . Plus the newbs get scared off pretty quick , not cool for the mod , makes it die real fast. Cheats + pb = no players . No more rock rock rock  , back to edge edge edge.

AGeNt7eVeN

• PGP
« Reply #18 on: July 31, 2002, 05:32:58 PM »

OK, firstly I dont thik there is as many cheats as people make out!

Some people just own.

It really pisses me off. Stop maoning on bboards and in Mirc and Just get on a server and practice!

strike_12

• PGP
« Reply #19 on: August 06, 2002, 09:26:58 PM »

OK, firstly I dont thik there is as many cheats as people make out!

Some people just own.

It really pisses me off. Stop maoning on bboards and in Mirc and Just get on a server and practice!

Well your grammer could use some help , but I get your point.

Firstly , if your so oblivious to cheats than dont post on this thread , because they're out there and people use them.

Secondly , yea theres a second part , usually comes after a first part , hmmm. Theres alot of constructive replies to this thread , but yours  , why? . Maybe you cheat?

Thirdly , we had alot of views on this topic , but not many replies , maybe that = people are looking to cheat or they all ready do , what ever the case.

Forthly, i dont "maon" .I speak the truth . If it pisses me off i talk about it.

Fithly , I checked s**t out before i posted this thread and if you had read it CAREFULLY you'd understand what the point is , god i hate that s**t.

Sixthly , yea I hate "maoners" (moaners) they suck , but I only put the oil where its needed , if you know what i mean.

Lastly , and yea I'll finish  , check my stats out on the ert33 servers , not bad , if I say so myself. I really dont think I need any practice , maybe a little.

Peace out and kill the cheats