Author Topic: _  (Read 4816 times)

TinMan

• Autococker
Re: WHY DID YOU MAKE YOUR NAME THAT!?!?
« Reply #20 on: October 26, 2006, 10:07:01 PM »
lol. Leet! I guess that can kinda describe me too, I'm not that badass though.

m7feettall

• Autococker
« Reply #21 on: October 27, 2006, 09:54:50 AM »
m7feettall

Pretty straight forward...tall male.

Technically I am about 6'11" but that just doesn't sound as good.

ViciouZ

• Map Committee
  • Autococker
« Reply #22 on: October 27, 2006, 10:59:48 AM »
i just wanted something i could put small i's in to make me look like a "cool hacker d00d" i now resent that, and as vicious was annoyingly common, i changed to viciouz to distinguish myself. [/noncapitalisation]

S8NSSON

• Autococker
« Reply #23 on: October 27, 2006, 11:41:57 AM »
MALCOLM CARMEN
... interesting ...

S8NSSON

• Autococker
« Reply #24 on: October 27, 2006, 11:51:58 AM »
I started gaming as Entwydimalea (used "Ent" on most games limiting to 8 characters), which is a mispeeling of Ntwadumela, which means "He Who Greets With Fire" which is the name of a lion from a National Geographic special called "Lions and Hyenas, Enternal Enemies".

I was playing Descent 1 & 2 at the time and started going to LAN fests in the area. I got my ass absolutely handed to be at the first LAN I went to from the #2 Descent player in the world at the time (the #1 Descent player was there also). JackHammer beat me 95 to 1 in a very long 1v1. I asked Kiln, the world #1, to help learn to fly better. So he rearranged my entire joystick and keys for me and said no matter how bad you do at first stick with it. So I made a new player to use while I strugled with my new setup (Descent had global rankings). So I had 8 characters to work with and wanted the name to be cryptic and evil...so S8NSSON came about. Not so long ago I switched it to "lords8n" for no good reason.

Some people have never figured out S8NSSON = Satan's Son.
And people think lords8n = Lords 8 n or something.
People that know me just call me satan.

DaRkNeSS

• Autococker
« Reply #25 on: October 29, 2006, 08:27:45 PM »
Tell us where you got your name from jitspoe.

P!nk

• Autococker
_
« Reply #26 on: October 29, 2006, 09:31:49 PM »
Post removed
« Last Edit: July 26, 2010, 02:25:54 AM by P!nk »

bug

• 68 Carbine
« Reply #27 on: October 29, 2006, 11:29:01 PM »
When I was younger I was completely enamored of scorpions, and my handle is commonly Scorpion(ic)(a), but if I find that my name is already taken, I usually use "Bug" as a substitute.

Zorchenhimer

• Autococker
« Reply #28 on: October 30, 2006, 09:20:48 AM »
does anyone remember that old game that came with a box of chex cereal? it was called chex quest. the game is about a piece of cereal running around on a planet returning these slimy green aliens to their home by zapping them. the ammo  was called a zorch. at the time i didnt have a screen name, so i thought about it. i eventually put -enhimer on the end to make it sound better. but now, my roommates are changing it to TheZork. kinda like The Cheat from homestarrunner.com.

bug

• 68 Carbine
« Reply #29 on: October 30, 2006, 11:46:53 AM »
does anyone remember that old game that came with a box of chex cereal? it was called chex quest. the game is about a piece of cereal running around on a planet returning these slimy green aliens to their home by zapping them. the ammo  was called a zorch. at the time i didnt have a screen name, so i thought about it. i eventually put -enhimer on the end to make it sound better. but now, my roommates are changing it to TheZork. kinda like The Cheat from homestarrunner.com.

Wow! I still have that game around on my *ancient* 95 box somewhere in the attic!

Zorchenhimer

• Autococker
« Reply #30 on: October 30, 2006, 01:09:02 PM »
i think you can still download it from somewhere.

jitspoe

• Administrator
  • Autococker
« Reply #31 on: October 30, 2006, 01:32:35 PM »
Cereal Killer would have been a much better name.