Author Topic: Golf Clubs vs Guns  (Read 2476 times)

S8NATHOME

• PGP
Golf Clubs vs Guns
« on: June 24, 2004, 06:02:16 PM »
Ok...funny story happened to me today...

Rob, Ben, and I were talking a smoke break out back in our company built smoking gazeebo (Rob & Ben are two of my coworkers). I had brought my driver golf club (a drive is a 1 wood, or the club you usually use first on a hole) with me to work cause I was going to the driving range at lunch. We were taking turns swinging is at the grass for a while when I went inside and got a golf ball from on my desk. I placed the golf ball down on a nice puff of grass. I took my club and made a very easy swing at the ball intending only to hit it about 30 yards because another buisiness was directly behind us. Well the ball left the club face considerably faster than I expected, but was stopped from proceeding into the neighboring business's property when it stuck the dividing fence with a loud clang. Ben said, "good thing the fence stopped that ball or you may have hit that cop car sitting over there." The cop car was parked next to the neighbor's building, and directly in the path of the ball. I look over there and shifted around to get a good view around the sporatic trees and bushes that lined the fence. I replied to Ben, "Look those two cops are pushing there own car, we should take a picture." We all then went about our business. Ben had the golf club now and was just practice swinging at air under the gazeebo. We all kept periodically looking over at the cop to see what they were doing. Soon we noticed one of the cops had walked all the way over to the fence around where my ball hit. As he stared at the fence, then at us, then walked backwards for a few steps, turned, and returned to his vehicle, I realized what had just happened. The cops were at that business for some disturbance reason of some kind. When I struck the golf ball and fence very shortly after the cops immediately thought they were being fired upon. They weren't pushing thier car, they were crouched behind it, guns drawn, ready to return fire as we laughed at them openly thinking they were pushing thier car.

I'm still trippin on it all.
« Last Edit: June 24, 2004, 06:04:08 PM by S8NATHOME »

Eiii

• Autococker
Re: Golf Clubs vs Guns
« Reply #1 on: June 26, 2004, 01:04:34 PM »
lol.

Fryth

• VM-68
« Reply #2 on: June 28, 2004, 08:13:56 AM »
Holy crap dude. So did you make amends with the cops, have a good laugh & go for donuts? (Not likely?)

Excalibur

• 68 Carbine
« Reply #3 on: June 28, 2004, 12:31:30 PM »
hey now i want to become a cop and i dont like those donut jokes. i hate donuts and im gonna be a cop. hey fryth what kind of car do you drive and where you live (so i can pull you over every day. j/k)

Wrekd

• PGP
« Reply #4 on: October 29, 2012, 08:52:41 AM »
hey now i want to become a cop and i dont like those donut jokes. i hate donuts and im gonna be a cop. hey fryth what kind of car do you drive and where you live (so i can pull you over every day. j/k)

You don't like the donut jokes because I already at them all.

RoBiNandL!nk

• Autococker
« Reply #5 on: October 29, 2012, 08:54:18 AM »
This post was from 2004... Just saiyan

Wrekd

• PGP
« Reply #6 on: October 29, 2012, 08:57:14 AM »
So you think that it really matters to me? I felt I still needed to put in my 2 cents.

RoBiNandL!nk

• Autococker
« Reply #7 on: October 29, 2012, 09:50:43 AM »
All of these people don't check the forums anymore.

Wrekd

• PGP
« Reply #8 on: October 29, 2012, 12:44:03 PM »
I thought Eii still posted on forums.

Rockyar_96

• 68 Carbine
« Reply #9 on: October 29, 2012, 01:35:02 PM »
wow he posted : "lol." ^^

RoBiNandL!nk

• Autococker
« Reply #10 on: October 29, 2012, 02:48:03 PM »
Excalibur Last Active:
August 13, 2007, 04:03:22 PM
Fryth Last Active:
November 14, 2010, 09:33:15 PM

Eii does post sometimes, maybe like once every three months.

Wrekd

• PGP
« Reply #11 on: October 29, 2012, 04:23:17 PM »
Lmao I knew he did every once in a while.  So what clan you in now?