Author Topic: Karma (User Rating) Enabled on Forums  (Read 23805 times)

jitspoe

  • Administrator
  • Autococker
  • Posts: 18834
Karma (User Rating) Enabled on Forums
« on: February 20, 2007, 04:41:00 PM »
I figured I'd give this a shot to see how it is.  I can just disable it if people find it distracting or it gets abused.

oOoOz

  • PGP
  • Posts: 33
Re: Karma (User Rating) Enabled on Forums
« Reply #1 on: February 20, 2007, 04:57:55 PM »
Aaaaand...How do you increase/decrease someone's karma?oO

James

  • 68 Carbine
  • Posts: 336
Re: Karma (User Rating) Enabled on Forums
« Reply #2 on: February 20, 2007, 05:01:04 PM »
Nice, something to do at work.

P!nk

  • Autococker
  • Posts: 949
_
« Reply #3 on: February 20, 2007, 05:24:06 PM »
Post removed
« Last Edit: July 26, 2010, 04:23:41 AM by P!nk »

jitspoe

  • Administrator
  • Autococker
  • Posts: 18834
Re: Karma (User Rating) Enabled on Forums
« Reply #4 on: February 20, 2007, 05:45:36 PM »
Aaaaand...How do you increase/decrease someone's karma?oO
You need to be more established on the forums.  I put some post and time limits on to reduce potential abuse.  After you've been around for a while, you'll see "[ + ] [ - ]" under the ratings, which you can click on.

TinMan

  • Autococker
  • Posts: 1347
Re: Karma (User Rating) Enabled on Forums
« Reply #5 on: February 20, 2007, 06:11:49 PM »
I can only use karma every 730 hours!?!??!111

magalhaes

  • Autococker
  • Posts: 1256
Re: Karma (User Rating) Enabled on Forums
« Reply #6 on: February 20, 2007, 06:23:25 PM »
funny
This will be fun, is there anything that can let us rate threads too?
that would be nice  :)

SkateR

  • Autococker
  • Posts: 1173
Re: Karma (User Rating) Enabled on Forums
« Reply #7 on: February 20, 2007, 06:34:20 PM »
cute

jitspoe

  • Administrator
  • Autococker
  • Posts: 18834
Re: Karma (User Rating) Enabled on Forums
« Reply #8 on: February 20, 2007, 06:37:03 PM »
I can only use karma every 730 hours!?!??!111
Per person.  At least I think that's the way it works.  Once a month, basically.

SkateR

  • Autococker
  • Posts: 1173
Re: Karma (User Rating) Enabled on Forums
« Reply #9 on: February 20, 2007, 06:44:36 PM »
teeeheee i'm going for the worst record

jitspoe

  • Administrator
  • Autococker
  • Posts: 18834
Re: Karma (User Rating) Enabled on Forums
« Reply #10 on: February 20, 2007, 06:51:15 PM »
teeeheee i'm going for the worst record
That type of thing is probably going to make me get rid of it.

SkateR

  • Autococker
  • Posts: 1173
Re: Karma (User Rating) Enabled on Forums
« Reply #11 on: February 20, 2007, 07:00:06 PM »
Why? If anyone actually cares what their stupid rating is, then wow.

James

  • 68 Carbine
  • Posts: 336
Re: Karma (User Rating) Enabled on Forums
« Reply #12 on: February 20, 2007, 07:09:46 PM »
I care. MUST BE RESPECTED BY 2 WEEK NEWBIES LIKE SKATER!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

PiCaSSo

  • Autococker
  • Posts: 728
Re: Karma (User Rating) Enabled on Forums
« Reply #13 on: February 20, 2007, 07:53:53 PM »
A nice avatar would be better.

Spook

  • Autococker
  • Posts: 2542
Re: Karma (User Rating) Enabled on Forums
« Reply #14 on: February 20, 2007, 08:15:52 PM »
i second that avatar thing, i liked mine in the other forum lol

Smokey

  • Autococker
  • Posts: 1172
Re: Karma (User Rating) Enabled on Forums
« Reply #15 on: February 20, 2007, 08:26:40 PM »
good stuff :)

TinMan

  • Autococker
  • Posts: 1347
Re: Karma (User Rating) Enabled on Forums
« Reply #16 on: February 20, 2007, 10:35:11 PM »
I figured I'd give this a shot to see how it is.  I can just disable it if people find it distracting or it gets abused.
I dugg you down for not using smiles in the first post of a thread. :P

nightryder

  • 68 Carbine
  • Posts: 448
Re: Karma (User Rating) Enabled on Forums
« Reply #17 on: February 20, 2007, 11:46:37 PM »
So if im a good boy my karma gets better and if im naughty it gets worse?

Gremlin

  • PGP
  • Posts: 34
Re: Karma (User Rating) Enabled on Forums
« Reply #18 on: February 20, 2007, 11:56:42 PM »
yeah maybe im just slow but i'm really not understanding how this karma thingy works......

nightryder

  • 68 Carbine
  • Posts: 448
Re: Karma (User Rating) Enabled on Forums
« Reply #19 on: February 21, 2007, 12:03:03 AM »
why did i just go negative?