Author Topic: Why people hate my admin ethics.  (Read 11115 times)

Spook

• Autococker
Why people hate my admin ethics.
« on: February 28, 2007, 11:28:39 PM »
Let's start off by addressing that the noobs of this community (SpookisLAME no doubt - take that both ways) are joining a jump map server! Why in gods name would a noobs who has no skill in DP think about joining a jump server. All they do is whine and block, my pet peeves. I give them a verbal warning (usually) unless it's a kid that will just start trouble, as i now know is my arch enemy who refrains from stating his nooby name. I like to jump, i do it almost everyday when i come home from school, i pub in CSS alittle bit with my friends. But when i admin Alonjar's server, i keep it well organized. therefore making me a "cigarette" by all means i guess it's true, but i am darn proud of the way the server stays usually. I take requests on maps, replay maps if the vote is large enough, never do i pick maps only i like. When noone responds to me when i ask, i ask again, after that it's a random map i've probably never played before.

Does this make me a loser, HELL YEAH it does, hope you all understand how bad of an influence i am with my "ego trip" Just because i enforce specific rules when i admin the server, when alonjar is there or valkor, i keep to myself and talk to them before i act on any situation. Shall i take a poll on how many want me to quit DP, nah cuz i wouldn't quit hahaha. Not gonna pull a clipz either. I take the fact that i am not *noob friendly* but in a small way it helps them learn how to act on a server with clear limits set.

Peace Out!!

-loser man- AKA Spook

GreenAffairz

• Autococker
Re: Why people hate my admin ethics.
« Reply #1 on: March 01, 2007, 01:22:13 AM »
uninteresting to me.

Eiii

• Autococker
« Reply #2 on: March 01, 2007, 02:42:37 AM »
Counter-rant to someone flaming you? I agree with green here.  :-\

SkateR

• Autococker
« Reply #3 on: March 01, 2007, 06:52:10 AM »
nah spook, you definitely abuse your admin powers. I have joined that server only to be temp banned 30 seconds later for no apparent reason. You can sit here and pretend like you don't do anything, but in all honesty, you're another snipen. Good try

Killswitch

• PGP
« Reply #4 on: March 01, 2007, 09:29:04 AM »
Ha,

the easiest way to understand why a noob with no jumping skill at all would want to play a jumping map would be to learn to jump... yesno?

GreenAffairz

• Autococker
« Reply #5 on: March 01, 2007, 10:56:32 AM »
or he just randomly joined the server because hes a nublet.

S8NSSON

• Autococker
« Reply #6 on: March 01, 2007, 12:01:53 PM »
Sounds like someone is a little insecure.

jitspoe

• Administrator
  • Autococker
« Reply #7 on: March 01, 2007, 01:13:23 PM »
2 things I don't get:

1) Why run a jump server for paintball2 with maps that are clearly not made for paintball2 when there is an entire mod dedicated to jumping for which those maps were designed?
2) Why run a server at all where you have to deal with whiners and blockers?  Just load the map locally and you'll never have to worry about people getting in the way or complaining.

Spook

• Autococker
« Reply #8 on: March 01, 2007, 03:02:31 PM »
i was just doing a little rundown on my that kid completely "loved" me

jitspoe

• Administrator
  • Autococker
« Reply #9 on: March 01, 2007, 03:28:11 PM »
He won't be able to read it since he's banned, heh.

JOE

• 68 Carbine
« Reply #10 on: March 01, 2007, 03:42:04 PM »
im sorry but ive read this whole topic and well, spook, you need to learn english before ever making a topic again.  Half the stuff you've said is so incoherent not even a mexican could understand it.

Let's start off by addressing that the noobs of this community (SpookisLAME no doubt - take that both ways) are joining a jump map server! Why in gods name would a noobs who has no skill in DP think about joining a jump server. All they do is whine and block, my pet peeves. I give them a verbal warning (usually) unless it's a kid that will just start trouble, as i now know is my arch enemy who refrains from stating his nooby name. I like to jump, i do it almost everyday when i come home from school, i pub in CSS alittle bit with my friends. But when i admin Alonjar's server, i keep it well organized. therefore making me a "cigarette" by all means i guess it's true, but i am darn proud of the way the server stays usually. I take requests on maps, replay maps if the vote is large enough, never do i pick maps only i like. When noone responds to me when i ask, i ask again, after that it's a random map i've probably never played before.

Does this make me a loser, HELL YEAH it does, hope you all understand how bad of an influence i am with my "ego trip" Just because i enforce specific rules when i admin the server, when alonjar is there or valkor, i keep to myself and talk to them before i act on any situation. Shall i take a poll on how many want me to quit DP, nah cuz i wouldn't quit hahaha. Not gonna pull a clipz either. I take the fact that i am not *noob friendly* but in a small way it helps them learn how to act on a server with clear limits set.

Peace Out!!

-loser man- AKA Spook

seriously all of that made pretty much no sense. try uninstalling next time before you complain

Spook

• Autococker
« Reply #11 on: March 01, 2007, 03:45:58 PM »
everyone else understood it, are you an illiterate mexican joe?

TinMan

• Autococker
« Reply #12 on: March 01, 2007, 03:53:42 PM »
Jitspoe, I agree with you on that jump maps should be used with the jump mod (which can be used with FREE clients)
Jump gameplay is great with multiplayer, it's boring to work on a map all by yourself and demo it, it's fun to compete with others to see who can make it to the end of the run the fastest side-by-side and to help people who have the basics down learn how to do more advanced things, you also can see how other people approach the map and pick up on their technique, it's a great training gametype. If you throw a jump/race/run gameplay into the next build I'll help make maps for it.  ;-)

PedroSanchez

• PGP
« Reply #13 on: March 01, 2007, 04:33:37 PM »
everyone else understood it, are you an illiterate mexican joe?

no entiendo, que joe dice es verdad, comes poco perros?

son muy yum yum! compras? si?

Spook

• Autococker
« Reply #14 on: March 01, 2007, 04:56:52 PM »
nice, too bad spanish doesn't really translate word for word like it would be structured in english nice try though

BLONDIE

• Stingray
« Reply #15 on: March 01, 2007, 05:19:36 PM »
what about ddrace ?

WarWulf

• Autococker
« Reply #16 on: March 01, 2007, 06:03:15 PM »
im sorry but ive read this whole topic and well, spook, you need to learn english before ever making a topic again.  Half the stuff you've said is so incoherent not even a mexican could understand it.

seriously all of that made pretty much no sense. try uninstalling next time before you complain

los gringo's aque estan muy chistoso

BLONDIE

• Stingray
« Reply #17 on: March 01, 2007, 11:20:52 PM »
therefore making me a "cigarette" by all means i guess it's true

what the **Heck does that mean

TinMan

• Autococker
« Reply #18 on: March 02, 2007, 12:55:01 AM »
BLONDIE, there's a word censor, that's where that word came from.

ch40s

• VM-68
« Reply #19 on: March 02, 2007, 01:25:30 AM »
The noobs that bother you on jump servers will most likely never login to this forum, nor read this thread. Wasting your time I think spook.