Author Topic: Who are YOU?!! (With pictures!)  (Read 538894 times)

blaa

• Autococker
Re: Who are YOU?!! (With pictures!)
« Reply #2580 on: February 24, 2013, 12:34:21 PM »
I noticed this when i had bought unlimited internet with 15 gb internet per month, for some reason everytime i checked with nobody using my internet, it was always 13.54gb .

couldn't the observer hide their traces a tad better?

I agree all kinds of monitoring are probably possible and in active use, but to go around and spread false accusations as truth isn't helping anybody.

luckmore

• 68 Carbine
« Reply #2581 on: February 24, 2013, 04:46:56 PM »
WHERE IS THE LIKE BUTTON FOXHOUND???????

Foxhound

• Autococker
« Reply #2582 on: February 25, 2013, 05:05:05 AM »
I KNOW RIGHT!!! best dog EVUR!

deadfroggy

• Autococker
« Reply #2583 on: February 25, 2013, 02:07:42 PM »
My dog has a bigger phallus than you.  ;)
well intercourse.

cap0ne

• VM-68
« Reply #2584 on: February 26, 2013, 09:42:24 PM »
couldn't the observer hide their traces a tad better?

I agree all kinds of monitoring are probably possible and in active use, but to go around and spread false accusations as truth isn't helping anybody.

do you ever realize that human calls everything he does not like "fake".
Do you also realize that when people use crack or weed, they go to another "dimension" in which you cant see excrement unless your high.
Ever watched max payne? Or did you ever listen to those death metal bastards?
I suggest you to listen to "Hollywood Undead - Street Dreams"
The song itself explains things when you become high. If you didnt understand anything i suggest you to download audacity and reverse the song, then just listen really closely.

capo

• VM-68
« Reply #2585 on: February 26, 2013, 10:25:12 PM »

Do you also realize that when people use crack or weed, they go to another "dimension" in which you cant see excrement unless your high.

I don't go to another dimension when smoking weed. You trippen mayne.

luckmore

• 68 Carbine
« Reply #2586 on: February 26, 2013, 11:10:42 PM »
ILLUMINATI!!!!!!!!!!!

blaa

• Autococker
« Reply #2587 on: February 27, 2013, 12:44:54 AM »
I said your internet spying theory is a bit flawed. I admitted that it might be possible, but then you go ahead and start talking about different dimensions.

case closed

cap0ne

• VM-68
« Reply #2588 on: February 27, 2013, 10:50:15 PM »
I don't go to another dimension when smoking weed. You trippen mayne.
lol when your body becomes used to weed , your brain will start to function as if you need it, and whwn you cant get it, you will do anything to get it. Such as murdering people and so on..
But when you become high, you cant remember excrement
@blaa do you still not realize?
Everything is fake around you, even the daily news. "obama first black president" its just bullexcrement to manipulate people together. What about 9/11? They made everyone think that arabs are only terrorists. But in fact this was made to scare people from muslims, arabs have a family too like everyone. Or what about vietnam? They make heroistic cinemas about how they fought in vietnam, but nobody asks WHY did you go there?

nub

• VM-68
« Reply #2589 on: February 27, 2013, 11:02:33 PM »

blaa

• Autococker
« Reply #2590 on: February 28, 2013, 12:17:13 AM »
lol when your body becomes used to weed , your brain will start to function as if you need it, and whwn you cant get it, you will do anything to get it. Such as murdering people and so on..
But when you become high, you cant remember excrement
@blaa do you still not realize?
Everything is fake around you, even the daily news. "obama first black president" its just bullexcrement to manipulate people together. What about 9/11? They made everyone think that arabs are only terrorists. But in fact this was made to scare people from muslims, arabs have a family too like everyone. Or what about vietnam? They make heroistic cinemas about how they fought in vietnam, but nobody asks WHY did you go there?

Hey, I've probably seen the same conspiracy movies as you, but the same with the mainstream movies, you have to question everything. It is very easy for conspiracy theorists to jump to conclusions, leave out some facts, manipulate with you.
Sure, history is written by the winners, so there might be wierd stuff hidden everywhere, but to be fair - who gives a mooseball? Live your life, love your family, do your job with a passion, don't go to internet forums all bitter about conspiracy theories.

About the vietnam. What I learned in the school was the following: USA vs USSR in coldwar. USSR offers financial/militar help all around the world. USA encounters to stop spread the communism.

I have seen theories how prince Harry will take over the world (NWO) when he becomes 33 (jesus age). And this was proved by showing Harry in pictures where he held a lamb and on some other pictures his hands were positioned awkwardly so he must be the satan.

Then there are of course the alien theories. You like them too?

Foxhound

• Autococker
« Reply #2591 on: February 28, 2013, 04:52:20 AM »
STAY ON TOPIC meddling christ

cap0ne

• VM-68
« Reply #2592 on: March 01, 2013, 10:15:07 AM »
Hey, I've probably seen the same conspiracy movies as you, but the same with the mainstream movies, you have to question everything. It is very easy for conspiracy theorists to jump to conclusions, leave out some facts, manipulate with you.
Sure, history is written by the winners, so there might be wierd stuff hidden everywhere, but to be fair - who gives a mooseball? Live your life, love your family, do your job with a passion, don't go to internet forums all bitter about conspiracy theories.

About the vietnam. What I learned in the school was the following: USA vs USSR in coldwar. USSR offers financial/militar help all around the world. USA encounters to stop spread the communism.

I have seen theories how prince Harry will take over the world (NWO) when he becomes 33 (jesus age). And this was proved by showing Harry in pictures where he held a lamb and on some other pictures his hands were positioned awkwardly so he must be the satan.

Then there are of course the alien theories. You like them too?
This is bullexcrement.
Did you ever hear about ''Hunters write down their history, untill Lion's write theirs''
Everything you learn at school related to history is basically not true.
The ''start'' of this bullexcrement starts at the 14th age, really do you even think ''The Great Ottoman Empire'' would just be ''beaten'' by an siege at Vienna? The Ottoman Empire was back then controlling the world , ''Piri Reis'' from the ottoman empire had created the best ''European Chart'' back then, it clearly shows turkey and even a part of Syria, the new created european chart just wants to capture Istanbul, this is clear enough because only Istanbul is concluded + Turkey had switched from main city Istanbul to Ankara in the 18th age.
Now back to your topic, back in ''Malta'', start 15th age there was a clear expedition from everyone to there, rumors of un-ending live , ''Fountain of Youth'' and people who thought they could turn bronze into gold, yes they have done ALL of this, don't you notice tom cruise? ''HAHA THATS A JOKE MAN'' but it is true, ''HITLER SHOT THROUGH HIS OWN HEAD AND DIED, OSAMA GOT KILLED AND WAS THROWN IN THE SEA'' this is just an back-up story, because NOBODY EVER thought how HITLER got ALL the money to start that war, in 1942 INSTANTLY hitler lost plane wars and became a ''paranoiac loser''. he could of started another blitzkrieg back at france when ''HEROIC OMAHA BEACH STRANDINGS'' happened, but he made this the scene of ''i lost oh no''.. Such things keep happening and so on.
What about Mr.Dracula? ''thats a history joke man'' but do you ever realize that people KNOW the truth? People in charge of your country are puppets, puppeteers of ''illuminati'' or if that is what they want us to refer them to, they control YOU through ''LIVE YOUR LIFE'' or such things as ''GET 50.000 DOLLARS AND PAY ONLY 2 YEARS LATER'', this is all made to manipulate you, banks are created to bind living human to them. Everyone uses them so they can go bankrupt and make everyone in need of them, i am really sure that the ''Dollar'' will go bankrupt and the new money will be inviseble, made by JEWS, who have the ''Southern Anatolian Projec'', yet nobody realizes but a WW3 will break out at 2023, with anti-christ leading Satanistic worshippers, yet ''Mehdi'' will appear and gather all of the Jews, Muslims , Christians and all of the people who are against him and his types. You people will never realize this, because you mainly are atheists and simply do not care for life, and you can not realize this because when anti-christ appears, you will worship him at the moment you see him.

blaa

• Autococker
« Reply #2593 on: March 01, 2013, 12:10:10 PM »
 where do you get all that? I am starting to believe you and want to learn more

CheMiCal

• Autococker
« Reply #2594 on: March 01, 2013, 05:22:49 PM »

Toxiic

• Autococker
« Reply #2595 on: March 01, 2013, 06:19:52 PM »
This is bullexcrement.
Did you ever hear about ''Hunters write down their history, untill Lion's write theirs''
Everything you learn at school related to history is basically not true.
The ''start'' of this bullexcrement starts at the 14th age, really do you even think ''The Great Ottoman Empire'' would just be ''beaten'' by an siege at Vienna? The Ottoman Empire was back then controlling the world , ''Piri Reis'' from the ottoman empire had created the best ''European Chart'' back then, it clearly shows turkey and even a part of Syria, the new created european chart just wants to capture Istanbul, this is clear enough because only Istanbul is concluded + Turkey had switched from main city Istanbul to Ankara in the 18th age.
Now back to your topic, back in ''Malta'', start 15th age there was a clear expedition from everyone to there, rumors of un-ending live , ''Fountain of Youth'' and people who thought they could turn bronze into gold, yes they have done ALL of this, don't you notice tom cruise? ''HAHA THATS A JOKE MAN'' but it is true, ''HITLER SHOT THROUGH HIS OWN HEAD AND DIED, OSAMA GOT KILLED AND WAS THROWN IN THE SEA'' this is just an back-up story, because NOBODY EVER thought how HITLER got ALL the money to start that war, in 1942 INSTANTLY hitler lost plane wars and became a ''paranoiac loser''. he could of started another blitzkrieg back at france when ''HEROIC OMAHA BEACH STRANDINGS'' happened, but he made this the scene of ''i lost oh no''.. Such things keep happening and so on.
What about Mr.Dracula? ''thats a history joke man'' but do you ever realize that people KNOW the truth? People in charge of your country are puppets, puppeteers of ''illuminati'' or if that is what they want us to refer them to, they control YOU through ''LIVE YOUR LIFE'' or such things as ''GET 50.000 DOLLARS AND PAY ONLY 2 YEARS LATER'', this is all made to manipulate you, banks are created to bind living human to them. Everyone uses them so they can go bankrupt and make everyone in need of them, i am really sure that the ''Dollar'' will go bankrupt and the new money will be inviseble, made by JEWS, who have the ''Southern Anatolian Projec'', yet nobody realizes but a WW3 will break out at 2023, with anti-christ leading Satanistic worshippers, yet ''Mehdi'' will appear and gather all of the Jews, Muslims , Christians and all of the people who are against him and his types. You people will never realize this, because you mainly are atheists and simply do not care for life, and you can not realize this because when anti-christ appears, you will worship him at the moment you see him.
DAJJAL=illuminati

cap0ne

• VM-68
« Reply #2596 on: March 01, 2013, 10:47:38 PM »
DAJJAL=illuminati
and thus illuminati= fake, they want you to refer them as that, but do you ever notice that this ''illuminator'' has passed on to many generations?
There are 1st life thoughts such as Life your life etc
2nd people thoughts are people who notice excrement as ''illuminati'' and 'killuminati'' and say dumb excrement about it , like retarded dutch rappers make ''intercourse THE NWO'' raps
And there are 3th people thoughts, people who have noticed the background of the 2nd people thoughts, illuminati wants everyone to think them as that, but in fact, it is all fake, everything, the news , media , school...
School is just so people could serve dajjal, don't you see america? they are in an ''huge debt'' but being in debt actually shows that this is an masonic country, include england and greece who failed.
Just a sympathic reason for you all: A prince, queen or king or an huge business man is just an huge masonic symbol
Don't you ever notice famous singers die in their bath tubes? This is an satanic ritual, they sell their soul in trade for 5 richest years on earth

Toxiic

• Autococker
« Reply #2597 on: March 01, 2013, 11:57:52 PM »
Sorry cap0ne, but school is a place of education, and knowledge=light. Although I heard that the American education system is excrement. Now to get on topic, dajjal simply means deceiver, and that is what most people are under, a decisive reality. Reality as we speak can be altered by the people's thought, speech, and power. It is a means of false reality, a fabric of time that is turned into a reality. That reality is then used to implement a system where people start to be deceived by it. A reality where people start to question themselves "to be or not to be", this false system is known as the NWO. What is the New World Order? Was the world never in order when this concept came about? Of course that is what people were starting to believe. But how did this system come about? Well that is were the "illuminati" comes in play, a society within a society, a society where only a few men are chosen. Illuminati is real; it exist, but it is dajjal itself. Illuminati's first appearance came when there was the French Revolution, the French Revolution was perceived to be a "good thing" by most people; exactly what illuminati wanted to illuminate, but that is when the world saw the deadliest form of control which was totalirisim First time to appear in the history of humanity. People where spying on each other; if they are against the system or with it, without even realizing that this is exactly what was wanted by the leaders of the French revolution, and because of this an endless genocide onslaught was occurring, in order to permanently implement a system. The leader of this revolution started drowning in this power, and eventually made his own religion, and made people worship him, people were deceived in to thinking they were getting democracy, but only got the opposite. That is what illuminati is...

Further on, the thematic conclusion of such a society is the every essence of perception of reality becoming the deception, twisting and tempering with history and knowledge, an inevitable event that has been protraited by such an demoralizing history of the illuminati. So how do we know that we are living is reality and not some fake system implement by the illuminati? This question has been asked for decades and will be asked for decades as well. The only way to answer such a question is by question reality itself, for example: is the color red the same as perceived by someone else? Questions like these will allow humans to evolve, and allow us to obtain evolutionary usage of our brain, tha we only use the lowest capacity, it will allow humans to quantize the definition of reality and separate it from the false terminology. The illuminati has found a flaw. The flaw is that if you can control the definition of terms, then you can control how people think, read, and write. This complexion has allowed alot of people confused, there even has been movies about presiving reality. Lucky for us there is a law in nature which states: an force that is acted will have an opposing force that will act on it. From this natural law we can conclude an other law had been created from that previous law called the law of equilibrium. These laws that exist in nature can have the same effect on everything, so if the illuminati does create an false reality then a opposing force will act on it, so the universe can stay in equalilbrium, almost like a "auto-correct" design for equality, and pure justice that in unbiased done by a natural process.

The illuminate has reached in influencing power across the globe, the idea of "money talks" has overpowered the idea of "sharing is caring". Societies are more and more willing to be overwhlemed by such ideas so easily, which had been used for decades? No, it is the illuminati that had illuminated reality and control. An illusion that has been placed down upon our society, where people's greed is more intrusive then sharing. One of modern illuminati followers was walt desiney. He was a man who loved altering reality, he was a conspired man, his bloodlines has yet to be discovered, and theories are that he was related to a known man, bush. The era that we livening has and is going to be altered to better meet the illuminati's standards, but how can one define standards? It is by the means of total control, without even knowing. It has also said that illuminati has irdicated the original history and made it "his-story", one day historian's will be talking about Cinderella, and unfortunatly that will be labeled as history. Illmuminati, will become the source, the eye of the world, and will become the only one eye, because illuminati wants a total control. One eye that represents a "one sided" view; which is the view of illuminati. Dramatically inducement of such an effect will cause an exponentional amount of questioning done by people, where people are just purely seeking the truth. That is the power of illuminati.

How can one even define reality when all it is just based on a atomic scale, we are all under the illusion of the illuminati and how they have places it upon us. The illuminati has to get across hidden messages from time to time, they do this through rappers. Rapping use to be about politics and life, and now all it is about is money, power. See how illuminati are illusionists? The have completely iridicated the sense of "ture rap" from society. Of course there are people who find a way out of this illusion placed upon the victim, an example of this was Micheal Jackson, how can someone like him that dances, which requires a alot of physical fitness die from a heart attack? That is what I questioned myself, and later on society found out that it was his doctors fault that caused the death of Micheal Jackson. There are many examples of this situation, Tupac was one of them as well, when a member of illuminati try's back out, he/she is simplely "removed". That is how the illuminati works, because of one goal they have the means of economic power. Most members of scoiety can't coupe these fact and try not to comprehend such comprehensive "facts", or maybe people just don't get it. Illuminati exist, their existence is corrupt. They corrupt what is known to be reality into false reality, through these means they have the ability to bribe people.

Concluding these illusionist aka illuminati, that had illuminated society to comprehend what they want society to comprehend, all by the means of "true power", they will not stop till they have achieved this power, and they will do this without most to all people not knowing that they are thinking, reading , believeing, and writing the way that was wanted by the illuminati. That will become reality, all false and this may lead to a society that is ferocious. Almost hypnotic, as if these leaders of illuminati are hypnotherapists, such hypocrisy done by such idiosyncrasy. The illuminati will spread like and epidemic and will attack those who are immunodeficient, and the next think they know, there under the illusion of the illuminati, this will be an incessant situation. This is how the illuminati works and operates within society, they have been doing this for years. Illuminati has made the every essence of reality into fake and fake into real, and people will continue to ask themselves "to be or not to be" and continue to have an infinite amount of questions, in a finite capacity of the human brain.
« Last Edit: January 05, 2014, 05:09:01 PM by Toxiic »

cap0ne

• VM-68
« Reply #2598 on: March 02, 2013, 03:28:21 AM »
Sorry cap0ne, but school is a place of education, and knowladge=light. Although I heard that the American education system is excrement. Now to get on topic, dajjal simply means deciever, and that is what most people are under, decisive reality. Reality as we speck can be altered by the peoples thought, speech, and power, it is a means of false reality, a fabric of time that is turn into a reality. That reality is then used to implement a system where people start to be decieved by it. A reality where people start to question themselves "to be or not to be", this false system is known as the NWO. What is the New World Order? Was the world never in order when this concept came about? Of course that is what people were starting to believe. But how did this system come about? Well that is were the "illuminati" comes in play, a society within a society, a soceity where only a few men are chosen. Illuminati is real; it exist, but it is dajjal itself. Illuminati's first appearance came when there was the French revolution, the French revolution was presived to be a "good thing" by most people, but that is when the world saw the deadliest form of control which was totalirisim. People where spying on each other; if they are against the system or with it, without even realizing that this is exactly what was wanted by the leaders of The French revolution, and because of this an endless genocidic onslaught was occurring, inorder to permanently implement a system. The leader of this revolution started drowning in power, and eventually made his own religion, and made people worship him, people were descived in to thinking they were getting democracy, but only got the opposite. That is what illuminati is...

Further on, the thematic conclusion of such a society is the every essence of precetion of reality becoming the desipection, twisting and tempering with history and knowledge, an inevitable event that has been portraited by the such an demoralizing history of the illuminati. So how do we know that we are living is reality and not some fake system implement by the illuminati? This question has been asked for decades and will be asked for decades as well. The only way to answer such a question is by question reality itself, for example: is the color red the same as presived by someone else? Questions like these will allow humans to evolve, and allow us to obtain evolutionary usage of our brain, tha we only use the lowest capacity, it will allow humans to quantize the definition of reality and separate it from the false terminology. The illuminati has found a flaw. The flaw is that if you can control the definition of terms, then you can control how people think, read, and write. This complexion has allowed alot of people confused, there even has been movies about presiving reality. Lucky for us there is a law in nature which states: an force that is acted will have an opposing force that will act on it. From this natural law we can conclude an other law had been created from that previous law called the law of equilibrium. These laws that exist in nature can have the same effect on everything, so if the illuminati does create an false reality then a opposing force will act on it, so the universe can stay in equalilbrium, almost like a "auto-correct" design for equality, and pure justice that in unbiased done by a natural process.

The illuminate has reached in influencing power across the globe, the idea of "money talks" has overpowered the idea of "sharing is caring". Societies are more and more willing to be overwhlemed by such ideas so easily, which had been used for decades? No, it is the illuminati that had illuminated reality and control. An illusion that has been placed down upon our society, where people's greed is more intrusive then sharing. One of modern illuminati followers was walt desiney. He was a man who loved altering reality, he was a conspired man, his bloodlines has yet to be discovered, and theories are that he was related to a known man, bush. The era that we livening has and is going to be altered to better meet the illuminati's standards, but how can one define standards? It is by the means of total control, without even knowing. It has also said that illuminati has irdicated the original history and made it "his-story", one day historian's will be talking about Cinderella, and unfortunatly that will be labeled as history. Illmuminati, will become the source, the eye of the world, and will Br only one eye, because illuminati wants a total control. Dramatically inducement of such an effect will cause an exponentional amount of questioning done by people, where people are just purely seeking the truth. That is the power of illuminati.
Just know this last thing

luckmore

• 68 Carbine
« Reply #2599 on: March 02, 2013, 04:14:52 AM »
The world is boring as intercourse and it wont happen anything.
#blaa4president#yolo#swag#2023
« Last Edit: March 02, 2013, 06:11:01 AM by luckmore »