Author Topic: Clan joining  (Read 7477 times)

Edgecrusher

• Autococker
Clan joining
« on: April 01, 2007, 05:25:58 AM »
So, I consider of joining a clan. I need a new challenge and I wanna know prons and cons of joining one. Thnx.

KiLo

• Autococker
Re: Clan joining
« Reply #1 on: April 01, 2007, 08:00:03 AM »
So, I consider of joining a clan. I need a new challenge and I wanna know prons and cons of joining one. Thnx.

Pros:
1.You get to be better known.
2.You will be able to play with more experienced players.
3.Your skills will get better as you play better clans.

Cons:
1.Losing matches.

Edgecrusher

• Autococker
« Reply #2 on: April 01, 2007, 08:12:21 AM »
So, I was called few times in diferent clans, never bothered about that, but I´m looking for new challenges therefore I´m thinking to join one to see am i up for it. Just don´t wanna get stucked in a clan that doesn´t do anything, are campers etc. I´m plaing most of my time on speed server, have postitive kill/death ratio, and concetrated only to cap.

KiLo

• Autococker
« Reply #3 on: April 01, 2007, 08:48:22 AM »
Playing on the speed server is a good thing but at the same time doesn't help much because you can pretty much just spray and get a bunch of kills. When playing speed the general gameplay is much different from what it would be on the clan scene.

Edgecrusher

• Autococker
« Reply #4 on: April 01, 2007, 08:52:14 AM »
I understand, but I never line/camp used to cap on cliff when were 32 players on that map... I don´t know, would be no harm done neither if someone takes me or not.

KiLo

• Autococker
« Reply #5 on: April 01, 2007, 08:54:56 AM »
If you would start playing on the regular servers (especially Graffitti) you would play with good players and see how good you really are. If you  get on a Graf Server around 10 p.m. EST you will see what a good player looks like.

Edgecrusher

• Autococker
« Reply #6 on: April 01, 2007, 09:04:01 AM »
Playing on the speed server is a good thing but at the same time doesn't help much because you can pretty much just spray and get a bunch of kills. When playing speed the general gameplay is much different from what it would be on the clan scene.
And I forgot, liners on speed are easy to recognize... Too big diference between kills and deaths...

Spook

• Autococker
« Reply #7 on: April 01, 2007, 09:15:34 AM »
once again it doesn't matter, you'd most likely crash and burn in a graff pub

Edgecrusher

• Autococker
« Reply #8 on: April 01, 2007, 09:25:42 AM »
OK, thanks. Was just wondering :)

Playah

• 68 Carbine
« Reply #9 on: April 02, 2007, 02:04:56 AM »
If you decide to join a clan then here are some europian clans which MAY be looking for members: OTB, rP, MeMi, aT, eF, hC, LC, ...

Edgecrusher

• Autococker
« Reply #10 on: April 02, 2007, 02:37:08 AM »
Thnx for info.

Apocalypse

• Autococker
« Reply #11 on: April 03, 2007, 03:40:37 PM »
Some other clans are dew, vtx, gods(maybe) that are also lookin for members if you wanna find a clan try EV1 servers and Graffiti Paint. By the way Playah whats so bad about North American clans?? LOL ;D

a7x

• PGP
« Reply #12 on: April 05, 2007, 06:49:48 PM »
Dews a bunch of jerks :P...gotmtdew ALWAYS kicks me as soon as i enter his server. I never swore or anything. He just accused me of hacking!! Its not my fault i was pwning him on his own server  ;D....and btw GO NORTH AMERICA!
« Last Edit: April 05, 2007, 07:42:48 PM by a7x »

Playah

• 68 Carbine
« Reply #13 on: April 06, 2007, 02:23:05 AM »
apo, i guessed he was europian because of his low ping on OTBservers

gotmtdew

• PGP
« Reply #14 on: April 08, 2007, 04:35:52 PM »
Dews a bunch of jerks :P...gotmtdew ALWAYS kicks me as soon as i enter his server. I never swore or anything. He just accused me of hacking!! Its not my fault i was pwning him on his own server  ;D....and btw GO NORTH AMERICA!

as for my server, you were caught hacking and others within the clan have seen it. just didn't get a chance to demo you because you were either kicked for it, or you left yourself. and you can not call a clan of 30+ jerks because of 1 person. if you have a problem with me or someone within my clan, then speak to them only. do not call the whole group a bunch of jerks. anyways, as for pwning, hmm let's see i can't recall you pwning anynoe without hacking on my server.

don't like it don't come around. that is all I have to say. if I run the server I the admin or with all the admins judgement we decide who stays/who goes. my server is popular throughout the day with differnet maps, which is good and im glad for that. but if we do not wish for you to be around, you are not going to be around. we make the rules of our server.

thank you.

atmays

• Autococker
« Reply #15 on: April 08, 2007, 04:40:48 PM »
A7X 

I think you got what he did all mixed up.

im in DeW hes a pretty good guy.

From what i know you was caught for hacking but was never recorded. I like your game but if it is cause of hacking than Got or Myself dont want to play with you.

I played with you alot and we have good matches.

Im a learning player myself.

To all who want to know DeW is a great clan if you can get through tryouts and make it.

a7x

• PGP
« Reply #16 on: April 14, 2007, 09:47:47 PM »
gotmtdew...what proof do you have i was hacking? And what hacks was i using by the way?  And atmays i agree, we have had good matches and you assure i have never hacked. I just find it very offending that i was accused for something like that.

BLONDIE

• Stingray
« Reply #17 on: April 15, 2007, 10:25:05 AM »
A7X 

To all who want to know DeW is a great clan if you can get through tryouts and make it.

I swear there  is like 40 people now in your clan lmao =]

a7x

• PGP
« Reply #18 on: April 15, 2007, 12:00:35 PM »
no offense to you atmays..but the tryouts cant be that hard. I agree with blondie there are like 50 people in your clan and not very many off them are any good. Marlboroman, Atmays and gotmtdew are the only people I have seen that are decent.

BLONDIE

• Stingray
« Reply #19 on: April 15, 2007, 12:53:09 PM »
dew m16 is better than most  :P