Author Topic: matching..  (Read 1496 times)

MeRL

• VM-68
matching..
« on: July 28, 2002, 07:37:07 PM »
just curious, do people actually still match...or is it just cP that's inactive? cuz i'v been playing often now and i feel like getting some games going... ;D

AGeNt7eVeN

• PGP
Re: matching..
« Reply #1 on: July 31, 2002, 05:39:23 PM »
Hey Merl,

i'm in #clan_pm we have about 3 matches a day, we played cp, Acid called us all wallhackers, etc (oh btw we won) so i dunno if cp wants a match come see us!

MeRL

• VM-68
« Reply #2 on: August 04, 2002, 09:34:10 AM »
ya well i play with DSC now and i'v played quite a few matches against PM...ya i'll admit they've got skill but i dislike matching when some kid named sorce is in there. all he does is run his mouth like a little punk and it wouldn't surprise me at all if he wallhacks. i don't say it cuz i'd rather talk in mm2 to spare his little feelings. although it's pretty funny the other day how he managed to grab and kill me about 5-6 secondes AFTER i said i was pjacked and i gave 3 warnings to just kill me. meh...i told the guys not to count on me to play when he's around. if i lose a match, i want to be able to give props to the other team without taking bullexcrement from some 12 year old.

MeRL

• VM-68
« Reply #3 on: August 04, 2002, 12:34:23 PM »
sorry, made a mistake, i didn't mean sorce is the PM lamer. it's "soulo"...names were too close...got mixed up...sorce is one of my favorites in PM.  ;D