Author Topic: _  (Read 8731 times)

PiCaSSo

• Autococker
Re: My apology
« Reply #20 on: May 05, 2007, 08:26:25 PM »
This happened in 87...

It took them 45 minutes to find us and 45 minutes for them to pry the car from around me.  I shattered my right knee, broke three ribs near my heart, hit my neck on the steering wheel and my neck swelled up bigger than my head... They had to do an on site trachea.  My left foot was on the floor but my right hip was dislocated  and my leg was flopped over the seat behind me 

The guy behind me broke both his arms and bruised his heart.

The guy beside me had to have 167 stitches on his face and to sew his ear back on.

Strangely, the guy behind him didn't get a scratch.  He apparently was the one who went for help.

To date, none of us have any idea how the accident happened.  I had just got off work and we were on our way home from picking up 2 cases up Budweiser. 

I hit the tree in the first picture going 65 mph.  We hit so hard that every single can in the 2 cases of beer we bought exploded on impact.

We had beer on our breath and on our bodies so the investigating officer assumed the accident was caused because of alcohol so we never had any clue what really caused it.  I was driving and had just popped my first top and a blood test confirmed I was not drunk.

1 mile prior to the accident to one week after the accident was completely blanked from my mind.

I was 25 years old at that time.

Eiii

• Autococker
« Reply #21 on: May 05, 2007, 08:56:54 PM »
UNiBoNGeR @ Rez's

it happend last week soo why is the timestamp on the image over a month ago...
dont know to many people post timestamps on images unless for legal purposes

Month/Day/Year. That makes in on thursday, though, and I doubt he got the pictures the day of the crash.

Spook

• Autococker
« Reply #22 on: May 05, 2007, 09:01:31 PM »
wrong month :P that's what he was getting at.

Eiii

• Autococker
« Reply #23 on: May 05, 2007, 09:19:43 PM »
Oh, right. Because may is the 5th month of the year...

Nevermind, then. >_>

y00tz

• Autococker
« Reply #24 on: May 05, 2007, 10:03:59 PM »
All my pictures would say 1/1/01 if i enabled the dumb timestamp.. idk

Dirty_Taco

• Map Committee
  • Autococker
_
« Reply #25 on: May 05, 2007, 10:14:34 PM »
Post removed
« Last Edit: July 26, 2010, 12:13:25 AM by Dirty_Taco »

jitspoe

• Administrator
  • Autococker
« Reply #26 on: May 06, 2007, 01:02:33 AM »
Dirty_Taco:  I've known you for quite a while.  I won't claim to know you well, but from my encounters, I've seen many sides of you.  You can be a top notch member of the community or the bottom of the barrel.  It really depends on you.  I hope your apology is sincere, and I accept it if it is.  It's going to take a while for you to get respect built back up, though.  You have to keep in mind the image you've created for yourself.  You're a skilled individual.  You can use those skills to tear people down for your own personal amusement or build/contribute to something great.

rez/Uni: Seriously, the name calling and personal attacks need to stop.  Now.  I know DT has given you some crap in the past, but you need to be a man about it and let it go.  By not doing so, you've fanned the flames and made things worse (not to mention done some things that are just as bad).  If you continue with posts like that, I'm going to start banning rez's account, too.

SkateR: You, too.

PiCaSSo: Glad to hear things are working out better for you.

This game is made to to play and have fun.  A little bit of gaming is healthy.  It helps improve your visual responsiveness, reflexes, and hand-eye coordination.  Using gaming as an escape from reality, however, is not.  It can potentially be just as bad as alcohol (or other substance) abuse.  I love to have people playing the game, but I'd rather have empty servers than have people wasting away their lives behind a computer screen because they can't stand to face their real life.  This goes for everyone:  If you need to sort something out in your life, quit wasting your time with games and go do it.  I'm sure most of us will still be around when you get back.

P!nk

• Autococker
_
« Reply #27 on: May 06, 2007, 07:55:29 AM »
Post removed
« Last Edit: July 26, 2010, 02:19:25 AM by P!nk »

Smokey

• Autococker
« Reply #28 on: May 06, 2007, 12:55:57 PM »
Dirtytaco, I'm glad that you've realized what your true priorities are, and I wish you the best with the road ahead.

Playah

• 68 Carbine
« Reply #29 on: May 06, 2007, 01:53:01 PM »
Online gaming is really just like real competition and should be treated with a sportsman like conduct. I hope if i continue with gaming that i uphold the sort of standard that I'd hope everyone would uphold.
Nice to hear you finally (for the time i've "known" you) got this point right. The sportsmanship should be like in real competition. And no flamewars needed after a loss because it won't matter.

Behave to others like you want them to behave to you, a irreplaceable moral and the most important for me.
« Last Edit: May 09, 2007, 12:58:53 PM by Playah »

WarWulf

• Autococker
« Reply #30 on: May 06, 2007, 01:58:49 PM »
jitspoe quit being a hipicrite and personally attacking me.. with your be a man bull.. i said what i had to say i personaly dont like the way dirtytaco apologized.. what is apologizing for.. in genereal? did he do soo much he cant remember what hes apologizing for.. and why is he doing this publicly... soo the whole community can feel sorry for him? oh boohoo, suck it up, ive been in 3 car accidents 1 of them put me into coma for 2 weeks i had a broken back and broken left arm (im left handed) never once did i think it was something to speak about on the paintball forums lol but then again i was never an excretory opening. jitspoe if you cant tell im a little defensive about people that dont like me and their  fake apologys, this is like the 3rd time dirtytaco has apologized for what he has done to me in the last year and a half and he hasnt ment it 1 time so far soo why should i beleve him this time.... and this time its involving a car accident lol.... honestly be happy im not flaming or personal attacking dirtytaco the way him and his friends have done to me in the pass on these forums... funny how it took you like a month and a half to get rid of the picture of urnsmap...... i was done with thise thread but noooOooOo you just had to push me jitspoe.... with your be a man crap...

the only person who has apologized and actually ment it was s8n and he actually kept his word.. hasnt said anything about me since he apologized.

Dirty_Taco

• Map Committee
  • Autococker
_
« Reply #31 on: May 06, 2007, 04:00:38 PM »
Post removed
« Last Edit: July 26, 2010, 12:13:16 AM by Dirty_Taco »

Fyre

• VM-68
« Reply #32 on: May 06, 2007, 04:51:59 PM »
You didn't apologize to me personally, and you have no reason to, for you have done no wrong to me, but I do think it's great that you're re-evaluating for the better. If you decide not to play anymore, it was great playing with you. Good luck in everything, Pierce.

Excalibur

• 68 Carbine
« Reply #33 on: May 06, 2007, 07:58:00 PM »
I for one forgive you. you are one of the main reasons I stoped playing and going here often. but if you are sorry for it all I will forgive you.

loial21

• Autococker
« Reply #34 on: May 07, 2007, 05:30:38 AM »
This is my initial responce...
"Oh no look out!!!!
Life flashes....holding.....on.....holdin....g....o....n...e.

Good thing you are still able to use fingers. Its a wonder you did not mention anything of a significant other."

...until I found your mention of 'loved ones' You will be forgiving or laugh if I am sceptical. Either way bad things happen to everyone. Sorry this happened (if it did) and sorry for my scepticism).

'Vengeance is mine' - So I let him have it.

Edgecrusher

• Autococker
« Reply #35 on: May 07, 2007, 06:38:47 AM »
If a men apollogized to you, does it matter if it was because he was in a car accident, butfcked or anything else??? I´ll always give a second, maybe third chance. Thing is you don´t have to trust him, he must earn the trust and respect, but you can accept the man apology. Time will show if it was sincear or not. I too was in 5-6 car/motor accidents. They didn´t changed my life or altered it in any way, but people responds diferently, and because of that I belive in DT apology to everyone he might have offended. This post isn´t meant to anyone here, just my way of thinking, but ask yourself: does it pay off more to excrement one on another, or to enjoy in life and share your experience (especially to young ones), positive and negative?

oOoOz

• PGP
« Reply #36 on: May 07, 2007, 07:07:15 AM »
Do people need a life-threatening situation to change their lifes or for feeling sorry for the crap they did with other people over and over again?You should have recognized those things  before.You schould have apologized  to people like UNi before.But you didn't.Not everybody will forgive you, in your reallife or in the virtuall life.I think you know/knew that either.But that doesn't matter now.Thank god that  you are not in a serious condition and try to be thankful for the people near to you.

Anyways.
Were you drunk or something like that or did you take any drugs before?If yes you  mabye should stop drinking alcohol.

Dirty_Taco

• Map Committee
  • Autococker
_
« Reply #37 on: May 07, 2007, 09:13:07 AM »
Post removed
« Last Edit: July 26, 2010, 12:13:10 AM by Dirty_Taco »

ViciouZ

• Map Committee
  • Autococker
« Reply #38 on: May 07, 2007, 10:07:24 AM »
PiCaSSo and DT: Between you and your experiences, you have just strengthened my resolve to try my hardest never to drink and drive... Even though neither of your crashes seems to have been caused by that, I never want to be in a situation like the ones you have faced.

Zorchenhimer

• Autococker
« Reply #39 on: May 07, 2007, 11:53:07 AM »
but then again i was never an excretory opening.

You're being one now.

DT: I'm glad to see that you made it out of that car alive with no broken bones or anything. Also, even though I cannot remember any time you have offended me (then again my memory is horrible), I accept your apology. You did the right thing, and you have my respect for that.