Author Topic: New Clan Smoke and Shoot [SaS]  (Read 11471 times)

Ganjaman

• PGP
New Clan Smoke and Shoot [SaS]
« on: May 16, 2007, 05:14:09 AM »
I have registered a new clan and want people to join. there is a website up it is -
 www.freewebs.com/smokeshoot
thanks
GANJAMAN

lekky

• Autococker
Re: New Clan Smoke and Shoot [SaS]
« Reply #1 on: May 16, 2007, 06:07:44 AM »
:D

Hey have a read of this it might be helpful: New Clan Guide

S8NSSON

• Autococker
« Reply #2 on: May 16, 2007, 06:47:34 AM »
So after you smoke and shoot up should we expect your clan to camp base all paranoid running around bumping into things?

Edgecrusher

• Autococker
« Reply #3 on: May 16, 2007, 07:44:20 AM »
So after you smoke and shoot up should we expect your clan to camp base all paranoid running around bumping into things?

LMAO. Haven´t had a good laugh like that in quite a while.

Ganjaman good luck with your clan. Altough I think u could have called it CM -chimney mans.

Ganjaman

• PGP
« Reply #4 on: May 16, 2007, 09:49:54 AM »
nah mate weed makes you better concentrated and i don't camp or shoot up i'm no skaghead. and whats chimney mans about

Ganjaman

• PGP
« Reply #5 on: May 16, 2007, 02:23:27 PM »
don't go laughin at my clan boy ive recruited one person now

Edgecrusher

• Autococker
« Reply #6 on: May 17, 2007, 12:49:14 AM »
Chimney is the thingy on top of your house where toxic gas get´s out because confroting the gas in nice oxygen filled enviroment could cause some minor problems for humans, like death. Man is short of human, and in this scenario is the guy that cleans thingies on your/our roof.

I told you already, noone is laughing at your clan, just having some fun (btw. OTB speed server probably isn´t the best place to recruit players, but do as you like).

Ganjaman

• PGP
« Reply #7 on: May 17, 2007, 02:48:48 AM »
yes i know what it meant i'm not a retard, and otb speed was where i recruited my 1 member, thanks for the advice though. I know your not laughing at my clan cuz you know we will be the best in time.....

Edgecrusher

• Autococker
« Reply #8 on: May 17, 2007, 04:40:04 AM »
I like your website (specially the thing that catches my mouse :)), a bit slow tough due to the black background.

Nice of you that you decided to put on a web who will camp when you play, that way will be alot easier to find em  ;D.

lekky

• Autococker
« Reply #9 on: May 17, 2007, 07:09:50 AM »
Ganjaman did you read my new clan guide?

magalhaes

• Autococker
« Reply #10 on: May 17, 2007, 07:56:58 AM »
dont think so...just tried to match him 2vs2 but he has no way to talk to his mates when they are on...this clan wont go very far if he(clan leader) has no way to speak with his mates...

Ganjaman

• PGP
« Reply #11 on: May 17, 2007, 10:11:23 AM »
i didn't say i had no way of speaking to my team you retard, and he couldnt enter the game for some reason. AND ..don't talk about my clan not going far look at your clan there a pile of excrement now stay out my face you little /3itch. and lekky yes i did read your new clan guide thankyou for the help. maybe it would be easier if there wasnt a load of critical wankers around

Flaming isn't tolerated on this forum.  Enjoy your ban.
« Last Edit: May 17, 2007, 05:58:29 PM by jitspoe »

magalhaes

• Autococker
« Reply #12 on: May 17, 2007, 10:44:09 AM »
i was trying to help you.You did say you had no way to talk to your mates:"i got to disconnect from here to go find him"...
again i was trying to help no need to flame.Also you have never seen nobody of my clan playing but Magalhaes (who happens to have won you 1v1) so YOU dont talk about my clan being a pile of excrement.I wish you the best luck honestly.

Edgecrusher

• Autococker
« Reply #13 on: May 17, 2007, 12:12:38 PM »
i didn't say i had no way of speaking to my team you retard, and he couldnt enter the game for some reason. AND ..don't talk about my clan not going far look at your clan there a pile of excrement now stay out my face you little /3itch.

Hey dude why don´t you chill out. I saw you play on Speed and so you did saw me, and on that server you had negative k/d ratio. You are flaming arround for no reason to the people that are trying to help you so chill. You´re taking things too personal, wich won´t get you too far if you want to get help from time to time.

KiLo

• Autococker
« Reply #14 on: May 17, 2007, 12:21:17 PM »
May as well lock this thread up since it turned into a flame fest.