Author Topic: (.:X:.) is lookin for members  (Read 1657 times)

keegs

• PGP
(.:X:.) is lookin for members
« on: June 29, 2007, 01:54:48 AM »
if you wold like to join (.:X:.) you dont have to be the best player... just tell me your regestered name....il send u an invite to join clan... then search xenon in the clan thing and there u go... hope u join ;D ;D

Edgecrusher

• Autococker
Re: (.:X:.) is lookin for members
« Reply #1 on: June 29, 2007, 03:08:51 AM »
I still think you should have kind of a tryout beacuse you´ll be overcrowded with new players and probably loose big amount of matches wich can be frustraiting. Searcg for the Lekky´s New Clan Guide on forum. It´ll show you exactly what to do.

Rick

• Map Committee
  • Autococker
« Reply #2 on: June 29, 2007, 04:26:24 AM »
Hey Keegs it's Rick here. I agree with Edge...because i know you you can be in a great clan if you want to be, you should be looking for people either above or at the same standards as you. This is just advice but instead of making a clan why don't you come and tryout some where??? I could probably get Team FeAR to give you a tryout if you want, but im not promising anything.

~Kind Regards[FeAR] [Rick]~

BliZzaRd

• Stingray
« Reply #3 on: June 29, 2007, 04:26:49 AM »
Personally I think he should be helpin out that DNT kid player1 or w.e.. Ive never seen so many posts and/or topics fron the same kid in one night with the exception of a few autocockers...

I think keegs has the idea though, its not like hes asking everyone who plays ie player1, just who is interested... considering ive never heard of this name im gonna assume hes just as good as the new players who will join his clan...

Good luck with your clan though dude, its more work than it sounds though

-<VQ>BliZz

lekky

• Autococker
« Reply #4 on: June 29, 2007, 12:48:23 PM »
Guys, check out my New Clan Guide. It might help you out with your clans.

ViciouZ

• Map Committee
  • Autococker
« Reply #5 on: June 29, 2007, 01:07:00 PM »
Please somebody sticky lekky's new clan guide: I'm sure he's posted it at least 50 times now.

KiLo

• Autococker
« Reply #6 on: June 29, 2007, 02:22:59 PM »
Please somebody sticky lekky's new clan guide: I'm sure he's posted it at least 50 times now.

And I've posted it for him about 30 times.

the_great_rufus

• PGP
« Reply #7 on: July 14, 2007, 12:39:47 AM »
Hey I want to join the names: The_Great_Rufus. It used to bo just rufus.