Author Topic: Training  (Read 11978 times)

Rick

• Map Committee
  • Autococker
Training
« on: June 29, 2007, 04:03:09 AM »
I was hoping someone could help me out. I have been playing this game for a month now and have been in 3 clans. I was wondering if someone would be kind enough to train me because at the moment im not that good.I don't know what to offer except for my gradatude and "Thanks". So if your willing to train me please leave your detals here and ill get back to you. Thank you for reading

Edgecrusher

• Autococker
Re: Training
« Reply #1 on: June 29, 2007, 04:11:26 AM »
What kind of training do you need?

Rick

• Map Committee
  • Autococker
« Reply #2 on: June 29, 2007, 04:16:38 AM »
Well i need to get quicker and i need help having better reflexs for shooting

Edgecrusher

• Autococker
« Reply #3 on: June 29, 2007, 04:27:16 AM »
Well for gettin quicker you should learn basics of strafe jumping and also you should learn double and circle jumping. For better reflexes... you are on your own here. Do as many clan match possible.

Idle here: #team_lc (that´s IRC channel, if you dont have mIRC, get it and search the forums on how to set it up). Give me a buz when I´m on and I can show you the basics.

Of course, any other help from guys here would be also appreciated.

Rick

• Map Committee
  • Autococker
« Reply #4 on: June 29, 2007, 04:29:42 AM »
I know how to strafe jump im just lagging in the skill to jump in circles and that but i think i will be able to cope. Thanks for the offer but i would be wasting your time

BliZzaRd

• Stingray
« Reply #5 on: June 29, 2007, 04:32:22 AM »
try 1v1s... honestly i think those have improved my game drastically. They make your aim more keen and you learn how to back it up when you call someone a noob in-game haha.

Also try out some jump levels... DOPJumps or newbjumps (my favorite) to get your strafing and double jumping abilities up to legit... If you can beat those levels you can outjump a majority of the community

Rick

• Map Committee
  • Autococker
« Reply #6 on: June 29, 2007, 04:36:10 AM »
Thanks so much BliZzaRd..I will do that more often. Also are you the leader of VQ

Edgecrusher

• Autococker
« Reply #7 on: June 29, 2007, 04:38:38 AM »
Well I wasnt talkin about jumping in circles. I said double jump (reaching high spots by using this and combining them) and circle jumo (jump from one spot far away). But if you think it´s a waste of your time, OK, no problem.

Rick

• Map Committee
  • Autococker
« Reply #8 on: June 29, 2007, 04:41:14 AM »
No i didnt mean its a waste of my time i ment its a waste of your time trying to teach me lol. Thanks anyways

Edgecrusher

• Autococker
« Reply #9 on: June 29, 2007, 04:47:47 AM »
There´s no wasting of my time. I would be glad to help. I learned double jumos by myself (circles Gamabunta showed me) and i know it´s easier when someone shows you. Offer is still standig, so if you´ll wanna:

#team_lc

BliZzaRd

• Stingray
« Reply #10 on: June 29, 2007, 04:56:15 AM »
Yeah, Me, Spark, and eventually Flame when his ban is lifted next week I think are the leaders of <VQ>

Rick

• Map Committee
  • Autococker
« Reply #11 on: June 29, 2007, 04:59:18 AM »
There´s no wasting of my time. I would be glad to help. I learned double jumos by myself (circles Gamabunta showed me) and i know it´s easier when someone shows you. Offer is still standig, so if you´ll wanna:

#team_lc

I have to go but will you be here about 2 hours earlier than now tommorow??? Because im exhausted from school today(Im Aussie), so could I take up your offer tommorow?

Yeah, Me, Spark, and eventually Flame when his ban is lifted next week I think are the leaders of <VQ>

Awesome when i get better at PB2 could i have a tryout?

BliZzaRd

• Stingray
« Reply #12 on: June 29, 2007, 05:01:24 AM »
yeah tryouts for my clan are open to anybody... Most of us live in America with the exception of Spark who lives in Canada... the only problem I could see with you joining is the gap in timezones... you just got out of school and well, I just woke up...

...Some Australian additions to the team dont sound so bad, so yeah get some skill, win Pubs and PM me on the forums or join #Vanquish on IRC in the gg-c

Edgecrusher

• Autococker
« Reply #13 on: June 29, 2007, 05:02:45 AM »

#team_lc

I have to go but will you be here about 2 hours earlier than now tommorow??? Because im exhausted from school today(Im Aussie), so could I take up your offer tommorow?

Just get on our channel and when you see me there ask me. I´m not sure when I´ll be on, but when you see me that means I´m on :)

Rick

• Map Committee
  • Autococker
« Reply #14 on: June 29, 2007, 05:05:18 AM »
yeah tryouts for my clan are open to anybody... Most of us live in American with the exception of Spark who lives in Canada... the only problem I could see with you joining is the gap in timezones... you just got out of school and well, I just woke up...

...Some Australian additions to the team dont sound so bad, so yeah get some skill, win Pubs and PM me on the forums or join #Vanquish on IRC in the gg-c

Thanks so very much "mate". And i got off school bout 5 hours ago

#team_lc

Just get on our channel and when you see me there ask me. I´m not sure when I´ll be on, but when you see me that means I´m on :)

Thanks so muck to you to "mate"

magalhaes

• Autococker
« Reply #15 on: June 29, 2007, 06:41:32 AM »
I have been playing this game for a month now and have been in 3 clans.
:/

Kaos

• VM-68
« Reply #16 on: June 30, 2007, 01:29:25 AM »
this mite be stupied but to help on ur reflexs it could help so try this make a temp server using start new gam e (no this isnt a real server people) add a couple of bots i say 1 till u get better then increase amount of bots well first things 1st, so here wat u wanna do when ur got the bot and TEMP server working put it on a small map where the bot can see u exp oddjob dont try killing the bot but simply dodgeing the bot see how long u can go with a bot shooting at u with out dieing if this gets 2 ez then add a couple more bots tilll it gets hard and keep trying then after u master dodgeing add like 3 bots now try killing alll of them while ur trying 2 kill ur gonna increase ur aim cuz oddjob i think is pgp only so in 1 pratice u can help some mild skills out which would be aim dodgeing reflexs and speed cuz those bots can aim well goodluck

Rick

• Map Committee
  • Autococker
« Reply #17 on: June 30, 2007, 08:33:24 PM »
this mite be stupied but to help on ur reflexs it could help so try this make a temp server using start new gam e (no this isnt a real server people) add a couple of bots i say 1 till u get better then increase amount of bots well first things 1st, so here wat u wanna do when ur got the bot and TEMP server working put it on a small map where the bot can see u exp oddjob dont try killing the bot but simply dodgeing the bot see how long u can go with a bot shooting at u with out dieing if this gets 2 ez then add a couple more bots tilll it gets hard and keep trying then after u master dodgeing add like 3 bots now try killing alll of them while ur trying 2 kill ur gonna increase ur aim cuz oddjob i think is pgp only so in 1 pratice u can help some mild skills out which would be aim dodgeing reflexs and speed cuz those bots can aim well goodluck

Thank you thats a great idea, im doing dog jump and cant even get past number2 can i have some help there..
« Last Edit: June 30, 2007, 09:44:32 PM by mewsy123@hotmail.com »

Kaos

• VM-68
« Reply #18 on: June 30, 2007, 09:35:53 PM »

Thank you thats a great idea, im doing dog jump and cant even get past number can i have some help there..
u mean dop jump and theirs levels on dop wat level u need help on

Spook

• Autococker
« Reply #19 on: June 30, 2007, 09:42:58 PM »
He said he can't even beat level 1, so to start off there would probably be the best choice ;P