Author Topic: Dear Jitspoe,  (Read 1373 times)

Michael_Fornal

• VM-68
Dear Jitspoe,
« on: November 04, 2002, 10:49:26 AM »
 JEBUS RELEASE 2.0 ALREADY&!&!@&!   For cripes sake the mod is dying and it's all your fault, you Egyptian loving poo eating heterophobe!

jitspoe

• Administrator
  • Autococker
Re: Dear Jitspoe,
« Reply #1 on: November 04, 2002, 06:13:25 PM »
Somehow I knew that was coming when I clicked on that link...

If I were to release just a gfx update, I could do that pretty quickly, but I wanted to improve it a little more than just appearances -- new gameplay, possibly bots, and cheat protection.  Sad's working on setting up an encrypted protocol and whatnot...  Once school started again, everything just kinda slowed down again.  I haven't had much time to work on it.

Cookie

• VM-68
« Reply #2 on: November 05, 2002, 07:54:45 AM »
Thats ok Jits, look at what i found.... this means we still love you :D

Click HERE
« Last Edit: November 05, 2002, 02:00:39 PM by Cookie »

Michael_Fornal

• VM-68
« Reply #3 on: November 05, 2002, 08:57:20 AM »
I say just release a standalone with whatever graphics stuff you were talking aboot and cheat protection, then throw a full out update in the future whenever you get around to it.  Because you've been talking aboot doing this and that for 2.0 forever now - and while it is much appriciated that you're putting your time into a game for us and to make it stand alone - it just doesn't seem like it's going to happen.. ever.

And this mod needs life very, very much.  It's been fading for a long time and it's not getting anymore popular by any means.  I think stand alone would definitely give it that life.