Author Topic: Weird  (Read 1923 times)

LAN@wasted

• PGP
Weird
« on: March 03, 2005, 03:06:14 AM »
Weird. I had no other title for what happened to me. I wouldnt even call it a bug, its just plain funny:

Well, try to think about what happened there first, before you read on.

My explanation to this:
[Nc)R had already switched from blue to purple before i killed him, but of course, you only switch sides after dying. So we both fired our shots at each other, i hit him, he died AND SWITCHED, and then his ball that was still in the air killed me. 
I guess thats a rare occasion in this game :P
« Last Edit: March 03, 2005, 08:38:12 AM by LAN@wasted »

jitspoe

• Administrator
  • Autococker
Re: Weird
« Reply #1 on: March 03, 2005, 12:35:45 PM »
Haha, wow, that's crazy.  The timing on that must have been just right.  I'm surprised that happened unless ffire was on. That makes me curious, though. I wonder what happens if somebody disconnects just before eliminating somebody...

Stryker

• PGP
« Reply #2 on: March 03, 2005, 01:52:06 PM »
you would have to bind a key to quit to get the timing right.... and then it would be close.... unless you used nades that didnt go off on impact....

D@WN

• PGP
« Reply #3 on: March 14, 2005, 02:59:32 AM »
Omfg Lan! lol. That was fun.

LAN@wasted

• PGP
« Reply #4 on: April 12, 2005, 09:05:56 AM »
Haha, wow, that's crazy. The timing on that must have been just right. I'm surprised that happened unless ffire was on. That makes me curious, though. I wonder what happens if somebody disconnects just before eliminating somebody...

well, see here: 

as you can see, the "observing" paintgren kills bitmate, because Pimp, who tossed it, just left the server :)

jitspoe

• Administrator
  • Autococker
« Reply #5 on: April 12, 2005, 06:46:13 PM »
hah.  Perhaps I need to remove all entities associated with a player when they disconnect.

Eiii

• Autococker
« Reply #6 on: April 12, 2005, 07:00:24 PM »
I don't think it would be a problem... it's fine like it is. The only way to make it do this would be to have it set up beforehand. I can't think of a way that it would even cause a problem even if it was done on accident.