Author Topic: (cF)AgentSmith  (Read 5809 times)

D@WN

• PGP
(cF)AgentSmith
« on: March 07, 2005, 03:26:07 AM »
Agent smith is a 13 years old german.No german player likes him!He got a speedhack but that is over.But no one linkes him!He think he is the best german.But that is wrong.Look here http://www.pure-blood.de/tbaum.html. (the german DP Championchip)
He is the last.
He lies every day.And say that he ownt swk(looooooooooooool)
So why is he cf????
« Last Edit: March 07, 2005, 03:30:26 AM by D@WN »

jitspoe

• Administrator
  • Autococker
Re: (cF)AgentSmith
« Reply #1 on: March 07, 2005, 11:17:08 AM »
You played blitz in a tournament?  That's just sad...

loial21

• Autococker
« Reply #2 on: March 07, 2005, 08:06:21 PM »
what sad is your opinion :) j/k

Blitz has its porpuse , elminates wallhacks advantage ....and you can claim best first person shooter skills ,

You can avoid confrontation on other maps, blitz forces confontation.  Which you seem to have a dislike for ???

your version of dp is more like tomb raider where as my version would be closer to counter strike (again j/k)

going home now fow some whiskey putang and dp

Eiii

• Autococker
« Reply #3 on: March 07, 2005, 09:53:19 PM »
See, now you're just missing the point completely. Confrontation is fine, but just being able to spray like mad isn't. And don't even try to compare this game to CS or Tomb Raider. It doesn't work.

jitspoe

• Administrator
  • Autococker
« Reply #4 on: March 07, 2005, 10:43:33 PM »
your version of dp is more like tomb raider where as my version would be closer to counter strike (again j/k)
Heh, no, your version would be like those flash games where the point is to click on things as fast as possible.  No teamwork or strategy involved.  CS is a lot slower paced and contains much less confrontation than even maps like brainstorm.  People will just stand in one spot for the whole round with as niper rifle...  Imagine pb2 on de_dust -- rounds would be over in like 10-20 seconds instead of 5 minutes. :)

I know you weren't being serious, but you should at least use exaggerations that support your claim rather than go against it. :)

loial21

• Autococker
« Reply #5 on: March 08, 2005, 01:27:14 AM »
roger that jitspoe :)

but i  must protest . flash games rofl wtf comon q2 engine was/is the pinnacle of reflexes and anti-lag when done right. for example q2 WOD ....

there has to be a happy medium though sir?

i can understand your fustration of playing spray and pray maps . belive me look at my kill/death ratio. If i wanted to camp i would be one the best eva (not that iam not)

amen....and god bless you  >:(

Eiii

• Autococker
« Reply #6 on: March 08, 2005, 07:35:01 PM »
Reflexes? Yes, reflexes have a part in this game. But another large part is very much so STRAGETY.

loial21

• Autococker
« Reply #7 on: March 08, 2005, 08:05:21 PM »
you mean like running aorund looking for flag carrier?  or waiting at your base for respawns to kill enemy flag carrier?

BTW reflexes has everything to do with game period. Stragety(lol) is matter of the indvidual . Again this is not RISK!!! its a first person capture the flag (for the most part) act like it.

jitspoe

• Administrator
  • Autococker
« Reply #8 on: March 08, 2005, 09:29:51 PM »
So I should just make all the maps DM then... with transparent bunkers and in a room that's 10 ft wide.

LAN@wasted

• PGP
« Reply #9 on: March 09, 2005, 03:08:26 AM »
that would be blitz in DM (that mode isnt supported in blitz, is it?)

Eiii

• Autococker
« Reply #10 on: March 09, 2005, 06:39:21 PM »
Loail-- No, it's not Risk! You can't even compare some games. Every game has it's differences.

And it's not all reflexes. Like, if you take some time to get to a defencive point, and an enemy walks in facing away from you(which will always happen, because of the two points), "reflexes" aren't going to save him. However, if he thinks about where the other enemy could be, he might make the decision to come in there spraying. But then, say that there's another point behind him if he comes in like that. The person could be at either point. So, you could get TWO PEOPLE(in a team to cover each point. If the person isn't in one of the points, the guarder of that point will attack the other, hoping 2v1 is enough to take him down. It probably will be, unless it's autococker+barrel vs Crappy gun W/O barrel.

Unfortunatly, not many maps are anywere near that. 

jitspoe

• Administrator
  • Autococker
« Reply #11 on: March 10, 2005, 12:16:04 AM »
Unfortunatly, not many maps are anywere near that.
Same goes for players. :(

But there MIGHT be some good strategy players coming into the game if servers would run stuff besides blitz, pbcup, and indune...

loial21

• Autococker
« Reply #12 on: March 10, 2005, 12:28:51 AM »
those maps hone the reflexes, which is the most important faction in confrontation. which is what first person shooters are all about, despite players maps or you opinion.  duh??? honestly if you dont want reflexes to be apart of you game

then start a turn based strategy game

eii you have point  that is why i complained about unfair weapons advantage ( same weapons at spawn per side)

ty dear sirs....

Eiii

• Autococker
« Reply #13 on: March 10, 2005, 08:33:26 AM »
REFLEXES ARE PART OF THE GAME! THEY JUST AREN'T THE WHOLE GAME!

loial21

• Autococker
« Reply #14 on: March 10, 2005, 07:33:45 PM »
ok for someone who knows english better than I watch this please...

« Reply #13 on: Today at 08:33:26 AM » Reply with quote 

--------------------------------------------------------------------------------
REFLEXES ARE PART OF THE GAME! THEY JUST AREN'T THE WHOLE GAME! 

What look at what I wrote.

which is the most important faction in confrontation

We are saying the same thing.almost I just belive if you dont have good reflexes you will tend to suck, bad.

btw noticed how I used the word faction?

jitspoe

• Administrator
  • Autococker
« Reply #15 on: March 10, 2005, 08:28:08 PM »
btw noticed how I used the word faction?
Yes.  Incorrectly. ;D

I think you meant factor:
One that actively contributes to an accomplishment, result, or process: “Surprise is the greatest factor in war” (Tom Clancy). See Synonyms at element.

Faction:
A group of persons forming a cohesive, usually contentious minority within a larger group.

Eiii

• Autococker
« Reply #16 on: March 11, 2005, 08:53:01 AM »
Yes. Yes, that makes more sence. But still, if we had the right map-makers, we could have stragety coming out of our ears. And that's what we need.

loial21

• Autococker
« Reply #17 on: March 11, 2005, 07:45:24 PM »
jitspoo

you should spend more time obeying meh instead of correcting mehi

Eiii

• Autococker
« Reply #18 on: March 11, 2005, 11:09:36 PM »

Those typos were on purpose, right?
Oh well. Just in case.

jitspoe.

You should spend more time obeying me instead of correcting me.

BigT

• Stingray
« Reply #19 on: March 12, 2005, 02:55:18 PM »
Jitspoe corrects everyone especially with the words there, their, and they're