Author Topic: message to dew leaders  (Read 9337 times)

eradicator

• Autococker
message to dew leaders
« on: July 22, 2007, 08:09:34 PM »
Hi in the game I play as SWORD OF HEAVEN and earlier today i was banned from the dew server for swearing when i did not! I swear on my life. someone else was swearin and acidity told them to stop so i said a few choice words asking if i can say them or not so i was kicked temp. then i came back and asked why he did that and he said next time i get an ip ban and i said well how long does that last for and he kicked me again (for no reason) and now im banned. I did nothing wrong and i hope you see my point. Please can one of the dew leaders  unban me, and im sorry acidity for offending you in any way. plz accept my apology. and please no one criticize me so this topic doesn't get locked. sorry to be a bother :)

KiLo

• Autococker
Re: message to dew leaders
« Reply #1 on: July 22, 2007, 08:17:02 PM »
Who cares about the DEW server. All it is just a speed server like OTB. Most reputable players don't even go into the speed servers so why don't you just say F it and play on a real pub.

eradicator

• Autococker
« Reply #2 on: July 22, 2007, 08:21:48 PM »
i know alot of people that play on that server. thanks for the advice but i want back in and what do you mean speed server?

y00tz

• Autococker
« Reply #3 on: July 22, 2007, 08:26:32 PM »
i was banned from the dew server for swearing when i did not! I swear on my life
... :P

Spook

• Autococker
« Reply #4 on: July 22, 2007, 08:44:07 PM »
Dewbies get mad at anything, just don't play there and actually get some skill in a different respectable pub.

eradicator

• Autococker
« Reply #5 on: July 22, 2007, 08:55:40 PM »
well this topic is directed to them sooo ill wait for a proper response.

lekky

• Autococker
« Reply #6 on: July 23, 2007, 10:43:20 AM »
What kind of response do you expect? I've seen what the "admin" act like on there. They are all about 10 years old i think. Seriously, don't waste your time and play on a proper server that has more maps than just airtime on ice.

atmays

• Autococker
« Reply #7 on: July 23, 2007, 03:41:39 PM »
LOL comedians

But eradicatorr I will unban you when I get on I cant say when but I will.

For the rest of you, Our server is nearly like the match rules that graffitti paint holds except the spawn time is 20 instead of 60.

When im on all people with the op always see what the majority of people on server wants to play, so therefore it stays with people on it.

We got superman, batman, Y2J, ieatnoobs, and other players on our server that come on at least once a week not much but they come and run a few maps with us. so only talk what you can back up, dont speak out yo ass.

Im 19 shooter 20, and acid 17-18

KiLo

• Autococker
« Reply #8 on: July 23, 2007, 03:43:49 PM »
all people with the op always see what the majority of people on server wants to play

Lies, an admin has never put on any map that I requested.

atmays

• Autococker
« Reply #9 on: July 23, 2007, 03:47:25 PM »
all people with the op always see what the majority of people on server wants to play

Lies, an admin has never put on any map that I requested.

I thought you dont play on our server?

So how could oyu even have a chance to request a map. I also stated that we go by the majority. So if you pick razzle and everyone else want propaint than thats what its gone be.

Fullmetal_Steeb

• 68 Carbine
« Reply #10 on: July 23, 2007, 04:05:01 PM »
im sorry acidity for offending you in any way. plz accept my apology.
sorry to be a bother :)

Being a suckup never helps.. well maybe to the dew guys with their giant egos (and I dont mean the paintball gun...), but just pleading your case and asking to be unbanned should be enough. if you really think you need to beg them to be unbanned, chances are you really shouldn't even want to play on dew's server anymore.

atmays

• Autococker
« Reply #11 on: July 23, 2007, 04:19:07 PM »
well maybe to the dew guys with their giant egos

Who in DeW got a big EGO

Explain yourself

[GT]Snipen

• Stingray
« Reply #12 on: July 23, 2007, 05:02:19 PM »
Good job dew !

We at GraffitiPaint had to tban "SWORD OF HEAVEN"  for the same thing just last night.
My advise would be not to start agitating and swearing at others .

Have a Good Day , Thanks for Playing ;D

Fullmetal_Steeb

• 68 Carbine
« Reply #13 on: July 23, 2007, 11:52:06 PM »

Who in DeW got a big EGO

Explain yourself

the dews who thought they "owned" us on your lag ass server...

y00tz

• Autococker
« Reply #14 on: July 24, 2007, 12:02:24 AM »
I do find it a bit ironic...

Who in DeW got a big EGO

Explain yourself

..,  Except, 3 minutes later, when asked what his name means...

king - speak for Itself

:D

eradicator

• Autococker
« Reply #15 on: July 24, 2007, 12:33:23 AM »
Thanks atmays, I really appreciate your understanding. :)

^$hooter^

• Stingray
« Reply #16 on: July 24, 2007, 01:41:05 AM »
We dont allow swearing on the server. I dont mind if you say **** on the server, but if I allow that than some kid has to come in and start flaming and just acting stupid. So we just dont allow anything.

Spook you just think we get mad over everything. Wait I dont really care what you think...

The server is set to match rules except 20 sec elim times as stated previously.

As far as the server being laggy. The server is on the east coast, unlike the majority of the game the majority of our clan is east coast. We have 2 players that ping under 30 to it. The majority of our clan pings under 60 to it. Though we have a member in california that pings 85 to it. I have been playing FPS for over 6 yrs now. Mostly realistic simulations, albeit still FPS. In my experience if Im pinging good to the server sub 100, and Im lagging its most likely my pc not my net connection or the server.

My major problem with this community is all the kids in it. Spook did you not help atmays with his configs, and even practice scrims with him, and even sent your own configs to him and demos. Then when you get to the forums or come on our server, its dewbies this and dewbies that. Yeah whateva again I really dont care what you think, as you dont even know. Then Lekky you even came and asked us to participate in the eurocup on our irc channel. Then come on the forums and call us a bunch of 10 yr olds. I guess you wanted some 10 yr old kids in your tourney. Though you probably dont even know what you think either.

Look I know this post may not be the best natured post ever. It's probably not going to win any peace between dew and our haters. Though at this point I dont care, Im tired of this community. Half of the time theyr'e like cool with you, then next thing you know theyr'e running a dagger in your back. Its getting old, real old and I dont care anymore. This community is so jacked up. The last two out of three "matches" that I have participated in, it has been omfg wallhax and (its laggy even though everyone was pinging 70 or less in the server). The 3rd match we just got our heads handed to us, which I guess the other team had no reason to complain. Though we didn't complain either. Then people wonder why the matching in this game is so low class.  I love the game and thank jitspoe to continue the progress of it. The clan that called us wallhacks is on the links page under clan\server links on this site. Thanks alot for the good times guys.

P.S. Dont think Im going anywhere just because I dont really care for the community anymore.

eradicator

• Autococker
« Reply #17 on: July 24, 2007, 11:55:14 AM »
hey shooter i left an email for you at phearmike@qmail.com, its what i said in the begining but you should check it. ;D

Fullmetal_Steeb

• 68 Carbine
« Reply #18 on: July 24, 2007, 12:39:27 PM »
It's probably not going to win any peace between dew and our haters.
haters a.k.a. the rest of the community.

Spook

• Autococker
« Reply #19 on: July 24, 2007, 02:28:26 PM »
My major problem with this community is all the kids in it. Spook did you not help atmays with his configs, and even practice scrims with him, and even sent your own configs to him and demos. Then when you get to the forums or come on our server, its dewbies this and dewbies that.

Yes, i helped him when he was new. Then all you kids got to be so annoying and therefore, dewbies came up. So yes, you are all dewbies and forever shall be. Funnames, NOOB binds, and random funname binds are flatout annoying. I did what i could to help atmays because he was cool at first. Now... all i ever see him say is "i can own you" when he would lose terribly. That's not the attitude i brought upon him.