Author Topic: What Anime/Manga do you read/watch?  (Read 42415 times)

lekky

• Autococker
Re: What Anime/Manga do you read/watch?
« Reply #60 on: January 17, 2008, 03:14:01 AM »
From my last post, finished Colorful, Cowboy Bebop and Karas.

Cowboy Bebop is really awesome. Colorful is just intercoursed up.

KnacK

• Global Moderator
  • Autococker
« Reply #61 on: January 17, 2008, 07:17:24 AM »
Does Speed Racer count?

y00tz

• Autococker
« Reply #62 on: January 17, 2008, 09:53:17 AM »
It did earlier :P

Speed Racer - the original anime

Fullmetal_Steeb

• 68 Carbine
« Reply #63 on: January 17, 2008, 10:40:34 AM »
XD I'm wearing a speed racer shirt right now.

KnacK

• Global Moderator
  • Autococker
« Reply #64 on: January 17, 2008, 10:56:10 AM »
It did earlier :P

I blame it on old age. ;D

Toxiic

• Autococker
« Reply #65 on: February 18, 2014, 08:43:11 AM »
Just going to revive this thread rather then create a new one. Also remember seeing this thread too.

Manga: Naruto, Attack On Titan.

Anime: Attack On Titan, Naruto, Dragonball Z.

Anyone watching anything cool? I've also watched most of the Anime that was posted in this thread. @CoLa-Watch School Days make sure you watch the last episode too. ;)

jitspoe

• Administrator
  • Autococker
« Reply #66 on: February 18, 2014, 02:10:23 PM »
Nice boat, huh?

Toxiic

• Autococker
« Reply #67 on: February 18, 2014, 02:36:53 PM »
« Last Edit: February 18, 2014, 03:00:55 PM by Toxiic »

coLa

• Autococker
« Reply #68 on: November 09, 2014, 05:28:16 PM »
Since my last post I've seen Initial D, started watching Naruto Shippuden and one or two others that I can't remember right now.

Also noticed my last post said "my girlfriend", that is now my wife. It was just weird reading that. Carry on.

Toxiic

• Autococker
« Reply #69 on: November 09, 2014, 11:29:24 PM »
Since my last post I've seen Initial D, started watching Naruto Shippuden and one or two others that I can't remember right now.

Also noticed my last post said "my girlfriend", that is now my wife. It was just weird reading that. Carry on.
yea I had a feeling you got married,  didn't know if I should of used "girlfirend" or wife at that time :-D. As for Naruto, it ENDED QQ(Manga wise). No clue if I'm going to read another manga or not, unless someines got a good manga they'd like to share. I'm currently reading AoT. Thats proberly it. :-(

Ace

• Autococker
« Reply #70 on: November 10, 2014, 12:53:41 AM »
Even though it's old, I recently watched Jormungand. Great show about an arms dealer with some amazing art.

knuddlee

• Stingray
« Reply #71 on: November 10, 2014, 03:01:41 PM »

I also watched some animes lately :)
But I think they all are pretty "common", so nothing special with them: Death Note, Code Geass, Attack on Titan, Soul Eater, Ga-Rei Zero and some other stuff I cant remember atm.

coLa

• Autococker
« Reply #72 on: November 10, 2014, 03:04:02 PM »
yea I had a feeling you got married,  didn't know if I should of used "girlfirend" or wife at that time :-D. As for Naruto, it ENDED QQ(Manga wise). No clue if I'm going to read another manga or not, unless someines got a good manga they'd like to share. I'm currently reading AoT. Thats proberly it. :-(

I heard they are going to release another Naruto series. Not sure how much truth there is to that since I haven't looked into it further.

I started watching Attack on Titan. Not sure why I stopped. I think I need to retry it since lots of people have mentioned it.

knuddlee

• Stingray
« Reply #73 on: November 10, 2014, 03:19:52 PM »
aot is one of the most hyped animes ever =D I liked it very much, can't wait for the second season :/
Until then I'll play the Attack on Titan Fanmade Game =D

jitspoe

• Administrator
  • Autococker
« Reply #74 on: November 10, 2014, 06:23:03 PM »
I read the manga for Mirai Nikki (aka Future Diary) a while back, and I might have to watch the anime version, now that it's out.  The manga was insane and had some really crazy twists.

I've also watched a bit of the 3rd season of Shakugan no Shana.  The concept of consuming something's existence really fascinates me (not just removing someone, but removing all memories/evidence that they ever existed).

Toxiic

• Autococker
« Reply #75 on: November 11, 2014, 09:25:33 AM »
I heard they are going to release another Naruto series. Not sure how much truth there is to that since I haven't looked into it further.

I started watching Attack on Titan. Not sure why I stopped. I think I need to retry it since lots of people have mentioned it.
Yea part 3 will be released, but Kishimoto will only touch the plot :[ everything else is done by some other person, its also will be a mini series. For example, manga 700, that drawing was done by that person, not sure what his name is. It was a article on SayianIsland(these guys are always right) about part 3
aot is one of the most hyped animes ever =D I liked it very much, can't wait for the second season :/
Until then I'll play the Attack on Titan Fanmade Game =D
Season 2 will come out in 2015. It takes a year for them to release a season because of the detail they need to put in.
I read the manga for Mirai Nikki (aka Future Diary) a while back, and I might have to watch the anime version, now that it's out.  The manga was insane and had some really crazy twists.

I've also watched a bit of the 3rd season of Shakugan no Shana.  The concept of consuming something's existence really fascinates me (not just removing someone, but removing all memories/evidence that they ever existed).
They sound familiar, Ill check them out now thanks.

V a r a n u s

• PGP
« Reply #76 on: February 03, 2015, 08:12:47 PM »
I really like Monster and Neon Genesis Evangelion.

I watched a lot but those are my 2 favourite. :)

Toxiic

• Autococker
« Reply #77 on: February 03, 2015, 08:23:08 PM »
I really like Monster and Neon Genesis Evangelion.

I watched a lot but those are my 2 favourite. :)

The recent ones I m currently watching/watched is psycho-pass 1 and 2. Akame-ga-kill was also good, but that ending was kinda meh, but at the same time made sense. Tokyo Ghoul, extremely bloody; very good storyline. Recently watched as in sometime ago FMA: brother hood, and I say its ez-lee b e a t z FMA. Guilty Crown decent plot and amazing graphics. If you want a show that has absolutly no plot but has an amazing character that is op then watch: Darker Than Black, the Unlimited, the K project[The potential OMG. But lel at how they made this show]. Their also some that I havent completed fully: Zetsuen no Tempest but seemed pretty cool. And there is also this that has AMAZING FIGHTING but makes absolutely no sense: fate/zero. Well May be it did. But the fights were op and graphics were amazing.

Have you ever watched Code Geass? This show is phenomenal. The second part, the first part. Holy excrement. lol. Flawless.
« Last Edit: February 03, 2015, 08:45:54 PM by Toxiic »

V a r a n u s

• PGP
« Reply #78 on: February 03, 2015, 08:33:56 PM »
The recent ones I m currently watching/watched is psycho-pass 1 and 2. Akame-ga-kill was also good, but that ending was kinda meh, but at the same time made sense. Tokyo Ghoul, extremely bloody; very good storyline.
Psycho pass is so good man.

Toxiic

• Autococker
« Reply #79 on: February 03, 2015, 08:47:11 PM »
Psycho pass is so good man.
They released Psycho pass 2. The ending Psycho pass 1 seemed like there wasnt going to be a second season. But yea I agree with you 100%. The show was amazing.