Author Topic: Committee Nominations  (Read 87596 times)

Calrathan

• Developer
  • PGP
Re: Committee Nominations
« Reply #280 on: September 10, 2007, 12:22:44 AM »
I nominate Xanthio

KiLo

• Autococker
« Reply #281 on: September 10, 2007, 01:08:09 AM »
I nominate Xanthio

Well I'm probably going to sound like a noob here but who might Xanthio be?

The name sounds familiar but I can't place the name with anyone I have played with or seen on here.

eagle

• Stingray
« Reply #282 on: September 10, 2007, 05:30:36 PM »
Can we vote now? Its been 2 weeks.

Edgecrusher

• Autococker
« Reply #283 on: September 11, 2007, 02:13:27 AM »
I want the game to get better and I would like to help. But there is no respect in this community and I hear this from lots of people.

Thats also another reason a few people is leavin the game and another reason why its not growing much.

I made no nominations cause all the people I feel should be on the commitee is already nominated.

Hmmmm Dont know if Edge was nominated but I will say him.

Mmmm, just saw this. Is there a comunnity member called Edge, or did you nominated me?

rez

• PGP
« Reply #284 on: September 11, 2007, 03:10:30 AM »
I nominate warwulf.  He is the only person here who has actually made his own video game and has been a memeber of this community for a decade.  If anyone knows how to better things it's him

loial21

• Autococker
« Reply #285 on: September 11, 2007, 03:36:29 AM »
Seconded.

Knack also.

Snipen, Sharon, Doug, Derrek, Sandman and or my self.

*edge for Euro Chief.

KnacK

• Global Moderator
  • Autococker
« Reply #286 on: September 11, 2007, 04:44:07 AM »
Seconded.

Knack also.

Snipen, Sharon, Doug, Derrek, Sandman and or my self.

*edge for Euro Chief.

There's the commity right there - DONE!  ;D

WarWulf

• Autococker
« Reply #287 on: September 11, 2007, 05:11:45 AM »
wow *blushes* im glad i would be selected for this. I have attempted at making a few 3d video games and 2d video games and yeah I have played this game for 10 years, i know a lot of general knowlege of video games from console gaming to pc gaming. I havnt actaully completed a video game of my own but i've got far enough to know how much work is really involved in the background of the visual aspect. when I first saw the list of candidates I was quite shocked at who was actually suggested. I'd personaly choose knack for his general knowledge and obviously and fourthx and loial and a few gt members for their strict policies, everyone else i've noticed has their own personal goals and selectve hate.... I'd have to say they couldnt better the community rather destroy and segregate the community, I dont know if im up to the challange of handling such a big responsibility but I would like to help to see dp get better with the community and would be honored. Thank you loial and rez for your contribution for thinking I can better the community.

Edgecrusher

• Autococker
« Reply #288 on: September 11, 2007, 05:50:06 AM »

I nominate loial21.

Loial, pls accept your nomination.
I´ve worked so hard on typing that.  ;)

KnacK

• Global Moderator
  • Autococker
« Reply #289 on: September 11, 2007, 05:51:57 AM »
wow *blushes* im glad i would be selected .....(insert tons of mushy stuff here).....contribution for thinking I can better the community.

GROUP HUGS!!!!!

WarWulf

• Autococker
« Reply #290 on: September 11, 2007, 06:05:39 AM »
kehehehehehehehehehehehe *pounce huggles knack0rz*

Eiii

• Autococker
« Reply #291 on: September 11, 2007, 07:42:52 AM »
OHSNAP

Alpha

• Stingray
« Reply #292 on: September 11, 2007, 02:43:29 PM »
I'd like to have at least the half of the commitee to be european... just for representing us.

And i think,lekkys experiences would perfectly fit in the "Racism"-thing,but maybe it would be helpful to underline my suggestion to get a half europeans in there,to try to prevent the things we've already discussed in the thread i named above.

KiLo

• Autococker
« Reply #293 on: September 11, 2007, 02:57:41 PM »
Well Alpha, you and lekky are about the only Europeans that haven't hacked so you would be the only 2 for the job.

magalhaes

• Autococker
« Reply #294 on: September 11, 2007, 03:07:08 PM »
lmao @ kilo.

KiLo

• Autococker
« Reply #295 on: September 11, 2007, 03:18:50 PM »
Oops forgot about mag and edge. :)

magalhaes

• Autococker
« Reply #296 on: September 11, 2007, 03:20:48 PM »
Actually you forgot about lots of people ;)

ZeroLegend

• VM-68
« Reply #297 on: September 11, 2007, 04:34:48 PM »
Lmao uni your a meddling stupid donkey.  This "committee" is to help jits make up ban lengths.  And as for the fact you even suggest GT members you should do kill yourself.  Everyone they dislike will get a perm ban for nothing just like they do on the servers.  This whole committee stuff is pointless.  Jits has the final say no matter what not to mention this doesnt help the community AT ALL.  So good luck with this bullexcrement LoL

Eiii

• Autococker
« Reply #298 on: September 11, 2007, 04:42:37 PM »
It may not directly affect the community in quite a few decisions, it'll take quite a bit off jits which will help him. :P

At this point, the idea's already been decided on and it pretty much in swing, so trolling around in this thread isn't going to affect anything.

Mayhem

• Stingray
« Reply #299 on: September 11, 2007, 04:48:08 PM »
Lmao uni your a  stupid donkey.  This "committee" is to help jits make up ban lengths.  And as for the fact you even suggest GT members you should do kill yourself.  Everyone they dislike will get a perm ban for nothing just like they do on the servers.  This whole committee stuff is pointless.  Jits has the final say no matter what not to mention this doesnt help the community AT ALL.  So good luck with this bullexcrement LoL
I'm sure some of the committee members with use there stand in the wrong way thats why i'd like jitspoe to have a little chat with the soon-to-be committee members, because if they all just target there enemys then it would just be a mess and more for jitspoe to deal with.