Author Topic: SOMEONE DESTROYED HBS  (Read 1845 times)

BountyGirl

• PGP
SOMEONE DESTROYED HBS
« on: August 29, 2007, 02:26:42 PM »
.. :( when i got home i found out from athlete that someone destroyed the clan. now the leaders were Athlete, Justin, Biohazard, ULTIMATEKiller and me but i was at school, and athlete told me he has been on for 2 hrs. im not saying he did it but please someone help out.

so when athlete told me i joined back in

lekky

• Autococker
Re: SOMEONE DESTROYED HBS
« Reply #1 on: August 29, 2007, 02:54:04 PM »
This is why you should have some structure. Having no structure leads to problems like this. Anyone can destroy your clan because it is not known who the leaders are. Structure, structure, structure, structure, structure, structure, structure, structure, structure. Get it?

flip

• Committee Member
  • Autococker
« Reply #2 on: August 29, 2007, 03:42:24 PM »
the keyword is structure. let me reinterate.....
structure, structure, structure, structure, structure, structure, structure, structure, structure.

"save a cow, eat more chicken"

stacy

• PGP
« Reply #3 on: August 29, 2007, 03:43:58 PM »

"save a cow, eat more chicken"
[/quote]

hehehe meow to that!

flip

• Committee Member
  • Autococker
« Reply #4 on: August 29, 2007, 03:49:17 PM »
 :P  side note... if you take time to do some bonding with your clan it will only make you stronger. stacy likes us to play hide & seek as a bonding experience.
ya'll should try it.

"save a cat, eat more dog"

cusoman

• Autococker
« Reply #5 on: August 29, 2007, 03:51:04 PM »
thats unfortunate.
@lekky and flip:
    They had pretty good structure actually, if u go to there clan website, it has people in order of leadership, so everyone in the clan knew there place.

@bountygirl: It was most likely someone who isnt in the clan anymore that was a leader. Because a leader that stayed in the clan would gain nothing from kicking everyone.

flip

• Committee Member
  • Autococker
« Reply #6 on: August 29, 2007, 04:06:33 PM »
thats unfortunate.
@lekky and flip:
    They had pretty good structure actually, if u go to there clan website, it has people in order of leadership, so everyone in the clan knew there place.

i beg to differ.. i was in their server the other day. an aurguement pursued about someone being promoted and others getting mad saying things such as ... "i wont take orders from the #$@#$@"   so in saying that...... structure, structure, structure.

cusoman

• Autococker
« Reply #7 on: August 29, 2007, 04:17:03 PM »
my bad. i assumed because all positions were listed that everyone agreed on the positions. If they really argued amongst themselves for power, then there should have been more "structure, structure, structure". One reason this breakdown could have occured is because i believe at one point you had 6 leaders!!!! When i was a leader of the now disbanned {TV} clan we had 2 leaders for 17 people, and then when me and uberconnor, the other leader left, we promoted the next three most active and loyal members to be leaders, which worked well for a while. The clan ended up disbanning tho because all of the leaders wanted to quit because apparently Uberconnor and myself were the only reasons they were in the clan. Anyway just sharing my clan expiriences.....

BountyGirl

• PGP
« Reply #8 on: August 29, 2007, 04:40:28 PM »
bah nvm everything is under control, im rebuilding hbs but were being strict this time, and i got 2 friends that i know of that i can trust so everything is under control, and thxs cusoman

cusoman

• Autococker
« Reply #9 on: August 30, 2007, 10:19:55 AM »
umm. i just saw HBS clan and u have no members now. A giant list of former members tho. BountyGirl r u aware that ur clan no longer exists??

sirwar

• PGP
« Reply #10 on: August 30, 2007, 11:58:39 AM »
whoa thats the second time someone has kicked everyone you should just limit the leaders to one or 2.