Author Topic: Propaint Legacy? What is this junk?  (Read 7545 times)

nightryder

• 68 Carbine
Re: Propaint Legacy? What is this junk?
« Reply #20 on: September 10, 2007, 06:53:00 PM »
whats it called now

FlaMe

• Autococker
« Reply #21 on: September 10, 2007, 06:53:29 PM »
Did I hear Flame wars? =P haha its cool Queenie, I like your maps

QueeNiE

• 68 Carbine
« Reply #22 on: September 10, 2007, 06:54:48 PM »
Well some others don't :[

Eiii

• Autococker
« Reply #23 on: September 10, 2007, 06:55:22 PM »
CC's actions in this have been less than appropriate- I can't say I can remember a time I've had much respect for them, and this just confirms my feelings. Queenie, however, should have asked if he could have made a map using 'propaint' in the name- it's just kind of common courtesy.

QueeNiE

• 68 Carbine
« Reply #24 on: September 10, 2007, 06:56:55 PM »
* QueeNiE did realize this, but just didn't think it would get this out of hand. :(

I thought at VERY most they would have kindly asked me to change the name.  And well, I got this.

Apocalypse

• Autococker
« Reply #25 on: September 10, 2007, 06:59:33 PM »
Ummm... honestly I've never played it :-\

Clipz

• Committee Member
  • Autococker
« Reply #26 on: September 10, 2007, 07:07:13 PM »
I was upset at first just told queenie to ask me or crash next time besides that i could careless. PP3.. will be the last of the series when i get around to finish it...

Spook

• Autococker
« Reply #27 on: September 10, 2007, 07:23:23 PM »
What was your project with pp3 clipz?

Clipz

• Committee Member
  • Autococker
« Reply #28 on: September 10, 2007, 07:32:38 PM »
What you mean? Crash gave me the .map file for pp3_beta1 now im going to finish it for him

Spook

• Autococker
« Reply #29 on: September 10, 2007, 07:33:38 PM »
I meant, what do you need to finish

coLa

• Autococker
« Reply #30 on: September 10, 2007, 11:50:09 PM »

And cola.  Jumping to conclusions like that is just stupid and ignorant.  Honestly think before you use those fingers of yours to type. I do have feelings.

im sorry but i wasnt jumping to conclusions. i was having a conversion with CRASH via AIM and i mentioned to him that you had made a map using the propaint name. he responded by saying "what!? i told him not to." which to me meant you had asked him and he told you not to. so idk. which is why i posted that. OMGZZZ

Any maybe next time guys if someone is in my position try not to get him so mad by telling him/her his map is "junk" and "garbage" repetitively on IRC and the forums and kb'ing / deluser'ing him/her from your channel on IRC.  Also, try not to clan-gang up on them.

excuse me. but i believe you were the one that started delusering and kb'ing people from your chan, so i dont get where you are going with that. dont dish it out if you can take it when it happens to you big boy. and we weren't "clan-ganging" it just so happened that most of our members dislike your map along with other people from other clans.

Olbaid

• Autococker
« Reply #31 on: September 11, 2007, 12:25:31 AM »
Firstly: I would like to point out that in my opinion that most (if not all) of [CC] are jerks.  Sorry for the prejudice, but I have come to this conclusion from your actions on IRC.

Please explain..

CC's actions in this have been less than appropriate- I can't say I can remember a time I've had much respect for them, and this just confirms my feelings.

What actions were 'less than appropriate'?

Edgecrusher

• Autococker
« Reply #32 on: September 11, 2007, 02:42:51 AM »
Some thoughts that randomly appears in my mind:

1. I would never describe the whole clan as garbage (CC in this occasion), because when you have done it you labeled everyone in there and most of them I believe haven´t talked to you about this issue. So by doing that it just makes you the same as one you are arguing with.

2. As you said it´s the best to rename the map, maybe it should have been done earlier bit if the man dont wants it be named pp, dont name it.

3. I agree with QueeNie there that there´s no need to talk like that regardless what map looks like. Instead, give your opinion how he can better it.

4. Do not turn this into another flame fest, you all complain that clan sceene is falling appart, and how can it not when theres no help, seeing the both sides argument etc. regardin the thing that happend here. Noone is trying to be a bigger man here.

5. Peace nad respect.

XtremeBain

• Developer
  • Autococker
« Reply #33 on: September 11, 2007, 11:50:47 AM »
I was the one !kbing him from #Team_CC

QueeNiE

• 68 Carbine
« Reply #34 on: September 11, 2007, 02:02:46 PM »
Cola I believe when you AND dystro come into #allstarz and BOTH start yelling and whining about the map's quality, I think that maybe, just maybe that calls for some action.

And yes.  I said "most" of CC.  However, I did not use this in comparison with any other words, so "most" could still only mean a few individuals.

And cola, don't even talk.  Honestly.  I have never talked to Crash in the past year. (Probably more)  Let alone even seen him.

XtremeBain

• Developer
  • Autococker
« Reply #35 on: September 11, 2007, 02:13:33 PM »
Why can't we leave IRC drama on IRC and the in-game drama in-game?  Then all the people who don't actually play this game or aren't ever on IRC wouldn't have to be subject to these flame wars.

Apocalypse

• Autococker
« Reply #36 on: September 11, 2007, 02:28:37 PM »
Why can't we leave IRC drama on IRC and the in-game drama in-game?  Then all the people who don't actually play this game or aren't ever on IRC wouldn't have to be subject to these flame wars.
Agreed or at least stop flaming.
I was the one !kbing him from #Team_CC
May I ask why?

XtremeBain

• Developer
  • Autococker
« Reply #37 on: September 11, 2007, 02:35:14 PM »
May I ask why?
You may ask on IRC, I'll be there in a couple hours.

coLa

• Autococker
« Reply #38 on: September 11, 2007, 05:29:23 PM »
Cola I believe when you AND dystro come into #allstarz and BOTH start yelling and whining about the map's quality, I think that maybe, just maybe that calls for some action.

i wasnt yelling or whining, i was merely stating how much i disliked your map. thats all. if you felt the need to deluser and kb me then by all means do it. i am not complaining about that because honestly i could careless. it just means 1 less channel i have to idle. but when it happens to you dont cry about it because i mean its only the internet. its not something to base your life on. kb me all you want you wont hurt my feelings sir, sorry.

And cola, don't even talk.  Honestly.  I have never talked to Crash in the past year. (Probably more)  Let alone even seen him.

why shouldnt i talk? thats what he told me. its not my fault he gave me false information. chill out dawgy. ill apologize for that. but nothing more.

Apocalypse

• Autococker
« Reply #39 on: September 11, 2007, 06:52:07 PM »
You may ask on IRC, I'll be there in a couple hours.
I would but I can't get on IRC because I'm not at home right now which is retarted but oh well :-\