Author Topic: sI being unsportsman like in a match towards Allstarz  (Read 7110 times)

coLa

• Autococker
Re: sI being unsportsman like in a match towards Allstarz
« Reply #20 on: September 11, 2007, 05:20:39 PM »
yeah si allawys has something to say. ive also noticed that they will randomly drop a player when they start losing or certin maps they will want to change the size of the match that we agreed on :P like 3v3 will become a 2v2. then ironicly as the map ends the 3rd player will show back up....

pretty sure allstarz has done this also. and they have also had 5+ people in a server that never wanted to join to make it a bigger and better match.

Reaver: jesus, will you ever grow up? everytime someone does something to you, you go and call an admin(irc) or post on the forums. stop meddling crying and just let excrement go. meddling girl thingy.

Reaver

• Stingray
« Reply #21 on: September 11, 2007, 05:30:44 PM »
i love people like you. i report people that abuse their privledges. this isnt about people not joining. this is about them capping on me while i was lagged out and then telling me to go intercourse myself

inFamOus

• PGP
« Reply #22 on: September 11, 2007, 05:32:38 PM »
Wow coLa, you hit that one dead on. Reaver, you would be nominated the biggest baby on DP; You were typing to us that you were lagged out when we were about 2 STEPS AWAY FROM THE CAP!!

Even your team mates failed to tell us, nor did they complain about it or said you were lagged out. Theres something called typing "Reconnect" that would have stopped the whole thing there.

On another note, I'll be sure to find that demo of you and muff screwing us over not to long ago.

hellHOUNDz

• Stingray
« Reply #23 on: September 11, 2007, 05:37:19 PM »
I think you are all whack, It's a game, play it fair or don't play it at all. I hear so much of this on the forums, and I don't blame you Reaver for posting this, It does need to stop. sI aren't terrible guys, but they need to watch there sportsmanship.

Reaver

• Stingray
« Reply #24 on: September 11, 2007, 05:39:48 PM »
echo before you speak look at the demo. stop crying

inFamOus

• PGP
« Reply #25 on: September 11, 2007, 05:49:25 PM »
That's hilarious, I've watched it 3 times now, and all three times, you just walk directly into the corner, then stop and start shooting..

That's not lagged out if you ask me; But even if you were, your team mates failed to inform us of this, then you just cry that you didn't shoot pancakes, and then get out ran

Reaver

• Stingray
« Reply #26 on: September 11, 2007, 05:54:59 PM »
again i was now i know the correct term PJACKED. i couldnt move on my screen or anything. then i give u guys plenty of time to not cap and you make yourself look dumb again

lekky

• Autococker
« Reply #27 on: September 11, 2007, 06:00:07 PM »
Reaver lies. He used to do this matching with QeHS. He'd pretend to be pjacked to stop them capping, its all a clever ploy. He deserves a 64 day global ban! =D

KnacK

• Global Moderator
  • Autococker
« Reply #28 on: September 11, 2007, 06:01:02 PM »
Back in the early days on QW, when we lanned or played online, anyone facing the wall was off limits.  And for the most part it usually worked ( there was no such thing as observer mode)

Now,  Several things can happen during a match, including a player getting lagged out.

I have never complained about it as it is a fact of online playing.

We're you guys doing a 2x2 or 3x3? If so,try makign it a bigger match to cover up if someone lags.

Sorry but in my eyes, for my team, I focus on getting the flag and capping.  The only tiem I would ever stop if there was a sever server lag that was incredibly noticable that it was affecting everyone - then it would be time to check for a new server.

Reaver, it happens. 

Get over it and learn from the experience.

Reaver

• Stingray
« Reply #29 on: September 11, 2007, 06:03:58 PM »
knack they knew i was lagged out and it is nowa days thought as a rule not to cap on lagged out players

Reaver

• Stingray
« Reply #30 on: September 11, 2007, 06:04:29 PM »
seriously reaver, pancakes said "im just gunna kill him" then you talked more, and cried. so we cappd on u. i hope that teaches u something about how annoying u are. ;D
Now isnt that pathetic

KnacK

• Global Moderator
  • Autococker
« Reply #31 on: September 11, 2007, 06:07:01 PM »
knack they knew i was lagged out and it is nowa days thought as a rule not to cap on lagged out players

Unless you discuss it before hand, there is no "match rule" about a lagged player.

eagle

• Stingray
« Reply #32 on: September 11, 2007, 06:13:02 PM »
some members of sI need a reality check on common couresy
http://dplogin.com/forums/index.php?topic=9207.0 see if that can solve ur problems

Reaver

• Stingray
« Reply #33 on: September 11, 2007, 06:14:02 PM »
now you havent played in a long time i know this but it is considered by everyone to be a known rule. it is common courtesy and im sure if you ask most clans. people dont cap on their lagged out players. now si knows what they did was wrong so stop trying to defend them

inFamOus

• PGP
« Reply #34 on: September 11, 2007, 06:16:16 PM »
Thanks KnacK for understanding!

If Reaver wasn't notorious for complaining and crying about so many things, we would not have capped, but as I said before, everyone on your team failed to tell us you were lagged. And IMO, If you're typing, you are not lagged..

But what ever, get over it Reaver, you need to let things go. You won the map anyway, but you always have to make people side with you.

Reaver

• Stingray
« Reply #35 on: September 11, 2007, 06:22:51 PM »
echo it is common courtesy to not cap on lagged out players. and you obviously dont understand what pjacking is. you guys make yourself look dumber everytime you post. clans dont match cheaters. sad part you cheated yet you still lost

Spook

• Autococker
« Reply #36 on: September 11, 2007, 06:23:30 PM »
We(the starz clan) match sI 2-3 times a day, and out of those many matches we've had a few problems.

1. Restarting a map more then 5 times
2. Not dropping players when one of ours times out(in reaver's usual case)
3. Just nonstop excrement talking.

Not really complaining too much here, but you guys do need to look at some etiquette and common matchplay rules

inFamOus

• PGP
« Reply #37 on: September 11, 2007, 06:26:57 PM »
We(the starz clan) match sI 2-3 times a day, and out of those many matches we've had a few problems.

1. Restarting a map more then 5 times
2. Not dropping players when one of ours times out(in reaver's usual case)
3. Just nonstop excrement talking.

Not really complaining too much here, but you guys do need to look at some etiquette and common matchplay rules

Spook while this may be true, it comes out of your team equally. ESPECIALLY the fact that you guys don't drop when one of us has to leave. Everyone in sI is in High school, and everyone of us does a different sport, so things come suddenly without warning that we have to attend to. As far as the restarting maps, it's usually you guys. I do admit that we talk a lot, but that is why there is an "Ignore" command

lekky

• Autococker
« Reply #38 on: September 11, 2007, 06:28:25 PM »
I do admit that we talk a lot, but that is why there is an "Ignore" command

Wrong :P

Spook

• Autococker
« Reply #39 on: September 11, 2007, 06:29:10 PM »
Restarting the map is all you guys...

http://www.savefile.com/files/1040186

So people can take a look if they want to. It shows 8 demos of you guys restarting shazam22 in sequence. 8th time was the charm for you guys to get the balls to start playing