Author Topic: MM Server ADMIN Abuse  (Read 5267 times)

DAMIEN

• VM-68
MM Server ADMIN Abuse
« on: July 21, 2005, 02:35:39 AM »
I'm not tryin to raise all hell or start stupid drama but I'm freakin tired of the admin abuse on the MM server. Maps being changed mid-map, unecessary kicking and wut not. I feel that if ur gonna have a public server then doing dumb excremente like that is rude to those being kicked for no reason except for that of the admin is not able to controle his temper(self-asteem issues?) and those who are enjoying a map and it's changed on them without even being asked by the admin if he can change map.

No it's not viewgibbing or other things that piss players off, but this is something that one might consider common courtesy and should be exersized by all especially the admins.

Ex.
Uni getting kicked multiple times because 2Fast4U can't swallow his pride as a clan/member should after getting beat in a match. You lost winner does have bragging rights and most the time winner is j/k anyways.

2Fast4U #1:

2Fast4U #2:

2Fast4U #3:

lol hella rude... and they even use the maps he made

--DAMIEN--

jitspoe

• Administrator
  • Autococker
Re: MM Server ADMIN Abuse
« Reply #1 on: July 21, 2005, 11:09:23 AM »
Odd, there were 2 hateclans?

b00nlander

• Autococker
« Reply #2 on: July 21, 2005, 02:53:56 PM »
Damien, if you dont like that admin, talk to him yourself.... or just quit playing on their server :) if people feel like the admins are crap, they should just quit playing there, dont you think? I think we had this admin abuse-topic enough now, and i dont think stuff like this should be discussed in these forums....

agent-hwk

• VM-68
« Reply #3 on: July 21, 2005, 05:25:02 PM »
ok u can say that when it keeps happening to you

loial21

• Autococker
« Reply #4 on: July 21, 2005, 07:07:21 PM »
Did someone mention admin abuse

Listen, a good admin asks if he change map first.

DAMIEN

• VM-68
« Reply #5 on: July 22, 2005, 01:13:05 PM »
ya it's called respect and when nhan told dude that runs serv he didnt believe nhan because 2fast4u lied to guy and guy believed him. he wouldnt believe that 2fast4u would lie to him. im not gonna go find the guy who runs server and i should b able to play in any pub server without this stuff happening... and every other person felt that way about gt's servers when that topic was up... everyone had words then and i can post this if i want too now

Smokey

« Reply #6 on: July 24, 2005, 11:17:37 PM »
Ok i host and run the (old) mm server. due to the abuse and people talkin madd crap there i have takin the Pub of the name and if someone kicks ya  tell ME! i tell the admins to ask but now the passes are changed and i am ONLY person with admin! im sorry i was 2 trustin so due to your wining and not coming to ME like the motd states when u want map changed...NOPE but i am sorry and  if it happens them email me at jq965@aim.com or jq9656@gmail.com
my aim sn is :jq965

END OF SUBJECT!

smokey

« Reply #7 on: July 24, 2005, 11:18:42 PM »
so sorry i forgot to say if teams are uneven and refuse to switch then i will kick people to make them even!

agent-hwk

• VM-68
« Reply #8 on: July 24, 2005, 11:59:15 PM »
thats merry snt just kick caus eteams are un even

Smokey

« Reply #9 on: July 25, 2005, 12:21:50 AM »
Ok what the hell did ya say im makin it better for the majority by fixin teams if i fell there un fair!

DAMIEN

• VM-68
« Reply #10 on: July 25, 2005, 07:06:55 AM »
dude nhan told u and u didnt believe him. and u might consider it whinning but for christ's sake if u didnt believe nhan then wtf im just supposed to be like "well ok how bout i play where maps are changed in middle of maps and ppl are kicked cause an admin is like 10 years old and cant take sum1 boasting" lol u sound like im attacking u personally... which im not. but how long have ppl been trying to improve the dp community/pubs?

Smokey

« Reply #11 on: July 25, 2005, 12:56:39 PM »
Ok sorry 2fast isnt 10 he is 14 and i am 15 idk how long people have been tryin to help the pubs but i removed the pub from the server name. i am also only person with admin though im am most likely givin it to BUSA...
so if ya want come back its a good place if not then deal.

DAMIEN

• VM-68
« Reply #12 on: July 25, 2005, 02:31:00 PM »
well thank-you for changing the admins cause 2fast wasnt a very good 1. BUSA's cool i dun think he'll abuse it. sum ppl are ass' with admin though

Smokey69

« Reply #13 on: July 26, 2005, 06:03:42 PM »
no prob

loial21

• Autococker
« Reply #14 on: July 27, 2005, 05:25:11 PM »
Ok what the hell did ya say im makin it better for the majority by fixin teams if i fell there un fair!
So who do you kick first? Not fair is it?

Hobo

• VM-68
« Reply #15 on: July 28, 2005, 12:38:15 AM »
  I'd like to report admin abuse... since it was you smokey you should remember.  Kicking so you can do a try out is just pathetic... in my opinion.

SdC.Captin

• VM-68
« Reply #16 on: July 28, 2005, 01:50:50 PM »
Um i asked nicely 3 times and you never left or asked to obs so i kicked you!

if you ask me thats not abuse buddy....

ZeroLegend

• VM-68
« Reply #17 on: July 30, 2005, 08:25:21 PM »
dude you start stuff with people then they call you a noob and you kick em...hardly fair. If im not mistaken your worse then 2fast or whatever his sn is. I guess you cant get rid of admins like snipen.

SdC.Captin

• VM-68
« Reply #18 on: July 31, 2005, 06:09:10 PM »
dude i only kick if there obs for a long time r spamming or pissin others off so no

i dont kick newbs i kick ppl if they dont follow rules refuse to leave or act  like jerks too everyone like u do

SdC.Captin

• VM-68
« Reply #19 on: August 10, 2005, 03:00:38 PM »
ok ya i kicked murdock sue me
 ok this guy was in there talkin so much excrement it wasent even funny not only to my clan but to newbs , players everyone in genral.
 And my server is never open anymore so what do i do put up with this dude talking mad excrement or do i warn and kick then ban him?

ya i did warn him but with him spamming it was hard for him to see it i bet with incoming! incoming! ya in teamsay but still spam so he con go shove it